Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1186

    Help

    K fellas, I need some help. If you had to choose a session with lily-lyn or Meenoy who would you pick and why? Or if there are any other I should consider please let me know. You can pm me too. DFK is a super plus for me but not a total deal breaker if not. Thanks you in advance and thank you too all who post to help navigate the scene!!

  2. #1185

    Mahalo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo! Didn't know she was advertising in the escort section, was checking the body rubs and massage pages. Will report back where ever I end up going but now really want to schedule an appointment with her.

  3. #1184

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by InfrequentGuy  [View Original Post]
    Have some time next week and thinking about checking out Pali but I've had Doris on my radar for a while. I haven't seen any ads for her on Bedpage recently. Is she still around? Anyone have a recent report? Mahalo.
    Here you go, she's great!

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13294089.html

  4. #1183

    Doris

    Have some time next week and thinking about checking out Pali but I've had Doris on my radar for a while. I haven't seen any ads for her on Bedpage recently. Is she still around? Anyone have a recent report? Mahalo.

  5. #1182

    Market prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Is there gold in there. If I go in, for that price, I should get gold dust or gold flakes when I pull out. If people keep paying for whatever she demands, the prices will remain high and even go higher.

    It's supply and demand! Gets too high, stay away. If all stayed away, no customers. No customers NO MONEY! Prices will come down. Don't spoil them and let them demand high prices! Stay away till prices fall!
    Yama6 is right. We need to stop overpricing the market with nonsense fees. Cause the girls all read this forum so if they see someone is charging a high amount and getting traction they will increase their rates too. But if we boycott the high providers they will lower their rates. I remember Makiki Linda only charged me $. 60 and that's incl the housefee. Be smart fellow mongers don't let these stupid rates go higher than what it is.

  6. #1181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Way too expensive for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    She asks for $300. I believe she has rates for massage and HE as well. You would need to ask her.

    Everyone has their preference. I have always received great service from Sofia. But I get what you are saying if you were quoted $360.

    Freak Out.
    Is there gold in there. If I go in, for that price, I should get gold dust or gold flakes when I pull out. If people keep paying for whatever she demands, the prices will remain high and even go higher.

    It's supply and demand! Gets too high, stay away. If all stayed away, no customers. No customers NO MONEY! Prices will come down. Don't spoil them and let them demand high prices! Stay away till prices fall!

  7. #1180

    Not that much

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    This chick charges big bucks to fuck not worth it.
    She asks for $300. I believe she has rates for massage and HE as well. You would need to ask her.

    Everyone has their preference. I have always received great service from Sofia. But I get what you are saying if you were quoted $360.

    Freak Out.

  8. #1179

    How much did it cost to fuck $360

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    This could go in Aiea but she is Indy so I'm putting it here. Tonight I went and seen Sofia and it was probably the best all around session I have had. She let me in and looked sexy in this little nighty outfit with shorts and a top. I gave her a kiss and went and took a shower. I then went to the bedroom and got on the massage table. Anyone who has ever seen her at PT or her house can verify that she is trained and gives one hell of a massage. She started with a dry rub to loosen me up using her knees to dig in my legs and back. She then used her hands and arms to loosen me up more. I took every chance I could to caress her legs and ass. She felt so smooth. After about 20 minutes she got out some oil and gave me a great massage but it was very sensual. I noticed she had taken her shorts and top off and the feeling of her tits on my body was so damn hot. She never did this for me before so not sure she will do this all the time. I kept rubbing her ass and she would rub mine and give the boys some attention. After another 20 minutes she got out hot towels to wipe me down and then used the sheet to dry me off. She also caressed me more and then removed the sheet and kissed on my butt and my back. I was so turned on. She told me to get on the bed and left the room.
    This chick charges big bucks to fuck not worth it.

  9. #1178

    Sofia

    This could go in Aiea but she is Indy so I'm putting it here. Tonight I went and seen Sofia and it was probably the best all around session I have had. She let me in and looked sexy in this little nighty outfit with shorts and a top. I gave her a kiss and went and took a shower. I then went to the bedroom and got on the massage table. Anyone who has ever seen her at PT or her house can verify that she is trained and gives one hell of a massage. She started with a dry rub to loosen me up using her knees to dig in my legs and back. She then used her hands and arms to loosen me up more. I took every chance I could to caress her legs and ass. She felt so smooth. After about 20 minutes she got out some oil and gave me a great massage but it was very sensual. I noticed she had taken her shorts and top off and the feeling of her tits on my body was so damn hot. She never did this for me before so not sure she will do this all the time. I kept rubbing her ass and she would rub mine and give the boys some attention. After another 20 minutes she got out hot towels to wipe me down and then used the sheet to dry me off. She also caressed me more and then removed the sheet and kissed on my butt and my back. I was so turned on. She told me to get on the bed and left the room.

    She came back completely naked and said she went to wash the oil off. She then laid down beside me and she kissed on my body up to my lips. She then asked if I wanted to work or should she and I told her to lay back and enjoy. We started making out like lovers and I started to kiss my way down as I rubbed her clit. I was kissing on her nipples and rubbing her and she started to moan more and more so I worked my way down for some DATY. She loved this as she started to get wet and moan more and more. She clenched my hand and my head and said "I'm cumming" and I kept licking away. She then told me "I want you to fuck me" so I made my way up and laid down beside her so I could enjoy a little BBBJ. She got me so hard and she said "do you want me to fuck your hard?" How could I say no. She slipped the cover on and started riding me so damn good. I played with her tits and nipples and could tell she was about to cum again and she said "Let's cum together". Well that's all I needed to hear and it wasn't long before we were cumming together. She collapsed on me and we kissed some more and then she left to go wash off. I just laid there spent and she came back in and we kissed some more and hugged a bit. We had some small talk and kissed some more as I got dressed.

    Business has been slow so maybe that's why it was so damn good but I have always had great sessions with her. You should take my advice and go see her. I can't guarantee you will get the same service as I did but you won't be disappointed.

    Freak Out.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13283353.html

  10. #1177

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizo  [View Original Post]
    Is she back? Ididn't see her ad on bedpage? Does she still have the number? Ending in 065?
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/fema.../13281368.html

  11. #1176

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her so I went to see her yesterday morning. Had fun & a great time like always.
    Is she back? Ididn't see her ad on bedpage? Does she still have the number? Ending in 065?

  12. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her so I went to see her yesterday morning. Had fun & a great time like always.
    What does Doris look like?

  13. #1174

    Does she fuck good

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her so I went to see her yesterday morning. Had fun & a great time like always.
    Tell us the service she provided how long is she in town for.

  14. #1173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Doris

    It's been awhile since I saw her so I went to see her yesterday morning. Had fun & a great time like always.

  15. #1172

    Doris

    Happy to see Doris is back. Can't wait to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape