Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 17696
-
10-13-25 20:17 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 170Indianapolis
The ladies available on the Indianapolis listcrawler are disappointing, a 5 in Saint Louis is a 9 1/2 here in Indy. I have been burned so man times by fake or out dated photos I have become extremely cautious.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
10-13-25 19:02 #16270Senior Member

Posts: 511Crystal Skye
Anyone have any information they can share on her? I've not been able to find anything.
https://tryst.link/escort/crystalclearskye
https://secrethostess.com/10584629/
-
10-13-25 17:29 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 411Which Abbi?
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 16:03 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 583She's like a 5 as far as body / looks in my opinion.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 15:57 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 170Elena?
Couldn't find any info on Elena. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/194868887.
She appears to be based in Saint Louis with occasional visits to my home city of Indianapolis. Here body looks intriguing. Any help much appreciated.
Talos.
-
10-13-25 15:39 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 150Abbi
Has anyone visited Abbi since she moved to St. Louis? I'm thinking of trying that but want to know what's on the menu besides a massage.
-
10-13-25 12:47 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 83A guy I know very well, He is always painful truthful, Told me Jesse Marie is a very real, very cute, spinner! She asked $4 for an hr plus the room fee. It appears she is now at 5. He reported she is cooperative and willing but not enthusiastic. And he reported a very strong aroma emitted from south of the boarder so he did not partake in any way. He did say the CBJ was just ok. Incall was said to be a residence in High Ridge with limited availability due to school age children. There is also one ter review available. Search GreekAngelBaby. If you have a different experience, please share the info. I'm sure my friend would be interested and may schedule another visit with her.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Be safe!!
-
10-13-25 10:40 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 158So are they stupid or.
Do they think we are? It's like these guys aren't even trying https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194861028 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194871892 Seriously these were posted one right below the other.
-
10-13-25 10:17 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 338Jessie Marie on Tryst
I've seen her posts for a while and haven't ever reached out, but something caught my attention this morning. She gives free access to her OF account with a decent amount of accessible content and some you pay by the video. Has anyone seen this little spinner? Not sure on price of admission since she doesn't post it, but she appears to be legit as she's wearing an Edwardsville HS cheerleader outfit in one of her OF posts. I'm hoping someone has seen her and can report back. Thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko
-
10-12-25 23:48 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 455Near the Airport
Met two girls staying down the hall in a mid-grade motel. Over five nights I managed to fuck them both twice. Turns out they are sisters Enjoy.
https://www.erome.com/a/C2yL9pth
-
10-12-25 22:08 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 200That's too bad. She looks like she could have been fun.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 17:24 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 68Reddit Girl Update
Well she ended up being a telegram deposit scam. She want $100 deposit. Not happening.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 10:09 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 68Well you got a better hit than me with the image search. She says she is in Kirkwood. 150 hr, 300 no limits. Chatted with her twice so far. When we get to point of setting something up, I just get crickets. If she wasn't real I would atleast expect a cash app scam or something like that.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 02:51 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 200A reverse image search.
A reverse image search comes back to a BBW escorts in La Crosse WI and her name is Molly. Is she visiting our area?
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 01:52 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 68Reddit Girl
Been chatting with this one on reddit. She's been pretty forward. Anyone ever come across her?












Reply With Quote





