Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 21038
-
10-13-25 19:19 #19808Senior Member

Posts: 63A spa Jenny
What was the donation?
Originally Posted by Zapit
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 18:52 #19807Senior Member

Posts: 249A spa
Stopped by and saw Jenny, I highly recommend. Legit 30-35 petite, great tits, cute face, super soft skin. Massage wasn't much to talk about but she more than makes up for it in the extras. Surprised me when bbj was offered, the ending was even more of a surprise, no cleanup needed.
Good thing I don't live here anymore, I'd go broke.
-
10-13-25 12:22 #19806Senior Member

Posts: 262A Spa Space
A Spa took the space previously occupied by a Pizza Hut.
Originally Posted by LD281
[View Original Post]
SG.
-
10-13-25 07:10 #19805Senior Member

Posts: 99Look at the date on that, 2022, my guess is the Lucky 7 is gone and the A spa took the space.
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 18:42 #19804Senior Member

Posts: 167Sunny Gibbon
I had a good visit with Sunny. No table shower this time (my choice) and straight down to business. She gives excellent head and full service. I was only there for a 30 minute session and got my full time. Finished with a good massage. She's a sweet person, a little hard to communicate with but she does make good recommendations when new girls arrive. Will repeat.
-
10-12-25 11:25 #19803Regular Member

Posts: 18Noele
Anyone know where she went. She was at nice spa and went independent I think.
-
10-11-25 22:04 #19802Senior Member

Posts: 75A Spa is the same as Lucky 7?
Is A Spa in Lucky 7? At the end of the strip mall?
Originally Posted by KlausKringle
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 21:44 #19801Senior Member

Posts: 84Judy at Apple
Was in CLT for work and had time before heading home so tried Apple Spa. Was there a year or so ago and was a good experience. Mammasan took my 80 for the hour and in walks Judy, an older masseuse that looked pleasant but not overly pretty. I laid the 160 on the table prior to the massage to prevent the haggling. The performance was okay on her part and it had been a while for me so I busted in mish after 10 minutes or so of activities. The table shower prior to the massage was non eventful with minimal teasing. Was disappointed overall by the session, girl not young, not pretty and not really into the fun. Will not repeat at Apple when in town again.
-
10-11-25 19:45 #19800Senior Member

Posts: 25Cindy tip
Someone asked about the tip but their inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Hyapporankan
[View Original Post]
HE was 80, which she seemed fine with at first but after the HE she wanted an extra 20.
-
10-11-25 11:36 #19799Senior Member

Posts: 3079I spoke to her last week and she is out of the game for awhile, dealing with some health (teeth) and family issues. She didn't mention if she was coming back, but I didn't ask LOL. I think she is trying to get out of the game as she mentioned a non-provider job.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover11
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 21:09 #19798Senior Member

Posts: 25Don't think about it
Honestly I just do it in the heat of the moment, usually I go early so I'm the first (or at the least second). I've only done it at Kyoto, the girls there are clean plus the lube taste pretty good.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 19:36 #19797Senior Member

Posts: 94Daty?
So I see many posts with guys paying for FS, and mentioning DATY. My question is, what's the thought process of not being the first customer of the day? Sure, if you're there bright and early, and first customer of the day, but any of you going downstairs later in the day after a "busy" workday?
Just curious.
-
10-05-25 18:34 #19796Senior Member

Posts: 326I went there when they first opened and went back this week and had different Chinese girls both times. They was guys calling asking for certain girls so it probably depends on who you get LOL.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 13:32 #19795Senior Member

Posts: 395The review of this place the first time was a little too much for me I think it was bullshit.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 13:05 #19794Senior Member

Posts: 781Muyue
Was passing through Monroe and stopped to try this place out. I didn't have anything close to the previous reports. I know YMMV and the girls constantly change out. My experience was a decent massage with a little teasing and no touching her. L1 was available and a solid no for any thing else. Didn't ask her name as I have no intentions of returning anytime soon. Parking is very open as well as entrance. I can't imagine this place staying open long in this location especially in Monroe.











Reply With Quote





