Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 3779
-
10-20-25 11:23 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 184Nice! What was your total donation without?
Originally Posted by DulXiong
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 19:26 #3328Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Anna at Cherry Spa
Dropped by Cherry Spa this statuary, warm lobby, but once inside, it was really nice and cool. The room I was in was spacious, and everything looked freshly new. I drew sexy Anna, who's about 5'2", maybe 115 lbs. Nice natural body, big beautiful breasts, full round ass. She's got golden brown hair and a really pretty face. We took care of the niceties: 60 house, 150 Anna, then got ready for the relaxing massage. Medium to soft touch, just what I needed.
Soon after, she started teasing, grazing my backside gently. She asked me to flip on my back, went to grab some lube and gave me a really sensual BBBJ, working some strong double-hand twists on my cock. We did some 69, as I wanted to taste her perfectly trimmed pussy. She sat on my face full-on, squatting, and I tongued her kitty and starfish, making sure she got some pleasure too while giving me some. Once I was nice and hard, she slid on a condom and rode me in RCG. Her kitty felt insanely tight, and we ran through a few positions. My favorite was standing mish, as she was on the table, and I had my cock deep inside, feeling her tight walls clenched around me. Her tits bounced perfectly with my thrusts.
As I was about to blow, Anna asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. She got on her knees, took the condom off, and blew me deep taking my whole load, not stopping until I was fully drained. Quick cleanup, got dressed, and I thanked Anna for the amazing service. I'll be back soon to repeat. Hope she's still around when I come back.
-
10-19-25 03:23 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 33Jessica at Cherry Spa
I tried a new Spa today. Cherry Spa, and tried Jessica.
Jessica is a petite girl with a spinner body. B cups tits and nice curly hair. I can't tell her age, maybe late 20's or early 30's. A cute little butt that has enough to grab onto on a very tight body.
We helped each other take off clothes and she started kissing me all over and so did I. I played with her tits and handed her hf + tip. She cleaned me up with wipes and started with massage. Her skills were above average, some soft touches, bodyrubs and rimming was nice. Finally, told me to flip and I told her to skip the teasing part and straight to BBBJ. It was really good BBBJ I would rate her 8/10. Lots of licking on my shaft and boys. A bit of face fucking and got some 69, DATY.
Before she slid the cover on, she asked me if I need a condom, wow, this girl provides BBFS, I am not a bb fan but I asked her price, and she told me extra 100, I guess she would do with 80 but I did not ask more as I did not play to do that and her English is not very good. Put the bag on and started off with CG into many other positions. Acg, mish, k9 and back to mish. Ending in mish with lips locked together DFK and finished in the bag.
She cleaned me up and we cuddled a bit to run out the remaining time. Awesome GFE session. I highly recommend this girl and can't wait to see her again.
-
10-17-25 08:32 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 38Blue Moon Spa Joanna
Yesterday, I visited Blue Moon Spa and booked Joanna. I arrived on time and Joanna greeted me at the door. Started with "Oh, baby, long time no see, I miss you " even though it was my first time with her. I just smiled. She then led me to her room. Joanna was in a yellow dress, pretty cute face, petite about 5' 2",110 lbs with asian D's, nice firm ass, groomed downstairs and long black hair and age wise in her late 20's.
Once the door closed, some intro and I handed her the fees. She giggled and asked me to undress then went out to get supplies.
Once I disrobed, she came back. She came to me, smiled and started touching my body. We started DFK and touched each other's bodies. She then had me lay on the table and helped me clean my junior.
We kissed for a bit and she asked me if I wanted to try her massage routine. I was like why not. She then had me lay face down and started with a cat bath and little Nuru action with her titties against my back. It felt so good. After 10 min I turned over and we did 69. I ate her out and got her nice BBJ for another 10 min. Cover on and we started with mish. After 7 min of non stop banging, she moaned "Oh, baby, I am coming". It was a turn on for me and I fucked her harder and deeper. She came but I wasn't ready. We then switched to standing mish then doggy and finally passed my finish line after a few minutes of pumps.
I collapsed and she helped me clean up. Our time was almost up and she praised me No. 1 today. Dressed and on my way. The session was great, this girl knows how to make a man happy.
-
10-16-25 12:24 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 870Any recommendations
Any recommendations to have A beautiful Latina or last resort A beautiful Asian to give me A massage and some extras that's currently working before rotation?
Reading reviews is one thing after another, however still vaige most the time. Thanks in Advance.
-
10-14-25 02:08 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 164High Desert help
Moved up to Hesperia / Victorville. If anyone has some local spots / local talent I would appreciate a PM. Down the hill my go-to was 3777 and Yessi in Colton.
-
10-12-25 18:29 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 45Debbie at KQ Massage in Highland
Debbie at KQ Massage in Highland helped me check another country of my list. She is a very beautiful 30 ish year old Malaysian with a banging body big tits and a great ass. Her English is also really good we had a good chat to break the ice during the massage.
This was my first time with a Malaysian and it was great. No play by play but it was a GFE experience with lots of kissing, DATY (vocal, wet, clean, multi-Os), 69, BBBJ, CFS mish, finished in doggy.
Looks: 9/10.
Ass: 9/10.
Session: 9. 5/10.
Total $: $240 handed over when I was greeted (House Fee: $70 Tip: $170).
Highly recommend yall come see Debbie and if yall know of anyother AMPs with Malaysians lets me know I'd like to try out some more.
-
10-07-25 21:22 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 80Anna
She sounds like an Anna I've seen in a few places. I think she's a mid level veteran. She likes to pop in to offer 2 girls when you're just about to get started. Haven't done that, but her regular solo service is decent. She came in for the offer the one and only time I went to Right in OC, and also at #1 in upland. Sounds like she is now helping to open new shops.
Originally Posted by DigBicks18
[View Original Post]
Would repeat.
DD.
-
10-06-25 16:51 #3321Regular Member

Posts: 3I was there like in early to mid-August and they told me they would be moving soon due to disputes with the landlord. I think their remodeling was not done to code and they said redoing everything would cost more than just moving. They said they would text when a new place opens but I haven't heard anything yet. I anyone does hear let us know this was a good spot.
Originally Posted by Anubi53
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 13:28 #3320Regular Member

Posts: 61st time to Blue Moon Spa
I haven't been to an AMP in about a year but its been a stressful time and needed to unwind.
I first went to Lake Spa to see Ruby and she was busy with another client. When I was leaving she came out of the room said to give her 10 minutes, grabbed my junk but still decided to leave. BTW Ruby is hot and was wearing this little baby doll dress.
Ended up going to Blue Spa and Jessica was the one to greet me at the door. She looked hot, probably early-mid thirties, tight red dress showing plenty of cleavage. Not too much make up which I like, and she really didn't need it.
Took me to a room and asked right away if I wanted to fuck. Umm yes. Started grabbing my cock through my shorts as I was counting some funds. She left came back and told me to lay down so she could massage my back. She stood at my head, let my hands wander and found her not wearing any panties under that tight dress. She moved to the side and felt her nice tits rubbing my back up and down. This was a first for me and I loved it. She went from my neck down to my feet.
On the flip she had her dress hiked up, big tits out and gave me a body to body massage. She my cock between her tits started titty fucking me with her tongue licking my tip as it went up. She then came up and did some DFK while stroking my cock, kissing my neck, then went down for BBBJ. The way she arched her back putting her ass up looked so damn amazing I could barely hold back. When I told her to hold on, she started making love to my balls and taint with her tongue. She licked and sucked my balls for a good 5 minutes keeping eye contact with me the whole time.
She was ready to fuck. While she was getting the condom, I reached down and her pussy was nice and wet already. Let out a couple moans while I tickled her bean. Condom on, and rides me like a porn star. She'd lean over so I can suck on her tits and shot my load into the condom a few minutes later.
Amazing experience and would definitely go back. But I have to try Ruby at Lake first.
-
10-04-25 11:21 #3319Regular Member

Posts: 1Cherry Spa Upland
So I decided to check out the new place in upland, and I'm glad I did. Went there twice in the past week. .5 at the door.
The first time was with Anna, nice big boobs and butt, spinner type maybe early 30's. Massage was nothing to write home about, but I can live with that.
When it was about that time, she started DFK and teasing, and then moved on to BBBJ and 69 action. Nice dirty talk while laying on her back and taking a pounding. Offered a 3 sum midway with her friend Sophie, she looked attractive, but it caught me off guard, so I declined. Also let me CIM finish. Damage was 1. 5.
Second time was with Angela, she looked a bit younger, maybe late 20's, and some nice man mades, again a spinner, nice dark hair. Damage was the same. The massage was better, but that not saying much. Basically, offering all the same things as Anna the week before. No rush, and again CIM. Both were there on Fridays. Would go again. The only thing I don't like about the place is how packed the parking lot gets.
-
10-04-25 00:08 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 33Jessica at Blue Moon Spa
When I heard Jessica is back, I booked her immediately. The last time I saw her was several months ago.
She has a pretty face and is well-protationed and her body's highlight is her big E cups. Although she told me she is 24 but actually I could not pinpoint her age, but she had a very youthful energy.
I arrived a bit early and was brought to a normal massage room to wait for Jessica. After like 10 mins, Jessica came in and greeted me with a warm hug and some kisses on the cheek. She still remembers me, LOL, nice touch. I gave her the house fee plus tip upfront and I told her I already showered at home. She said OK and asked me to undress and came out to get her supplies. Once back, she cleaned my junior and asked to sit on the table and lift my legs then cleaned my assole. Wow you can tell when they plan to eat your ass by how much they clean your asshole. She was up in there so I knew what to expect later in the room.
She asked me if I wanted to start directly but I felt a bit tired recently so I asked for a short massage first. Then she asked me to lay face down on the table. She disrobed and gave me a nice b2 b massage with the cat bath. I get pretty ticklish, so I can't take much of that. But she did not linger and went right to the ass as I expected. It's nice for a little while, but I was squirming when she stayed a bit too long and I forced the flip as actually I am not a rim fan.
She got me a pillow and washed her mouth then continued with the cat bath while I reached out to her big tits and started grabbing and teasing her nipples. When she got to the BBBJ it was honestly great. She took her time and I enjoyed it. There were several times I could have came if I did not want to fuck her so badly. This went on for 10 minutes! Then I told her I wanted to fuck her and she jokingly said "No sex today". I already handed her tips and the last time I saw her was several months ago so for a moment I panicked. But she smiled and showed me a cover! She was joking!
She put it on with her mouth then climbed on top. Her pussy was already soaked. And felt warm. Usually, I need to work very hard to cum with a condom, but she rode me and finished me very quickly (which I did not fight). She then cuddled me for a few minutes then got a hot towel.
After she cleaned me up, she helped me get dressed. She escorted me to the door, told me to go back to see her again and gave me a goodbye kiss. It was a good experience as before and I would highly recommend.
-
10-03-25 10:34 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 57Rancho Health
Do my eyes deceive me? From Foothill Blvd it appears that Rancho Health, a tried and true for sure FS location is closed. I drive by almost daily and for the past week they show no activity. They weren't the hottest in the area but they were a guarantee, reasonably priced, and decent enough. Can anyone confirm? LA on Massage opened across the street a few months back. Anyone have any recommendations or experiences they want to share from there?
-
10-02-25 15:48 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 184Forgot the the name who I seen at lake spa but she was 1000% no on BBFS when I asked.
-
10-02-25 08:45 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 2017AA Clinic
Hey guys any info on Dana is she what I'm looking for Female Dr does extras?











Reply With Quote





