Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 12986
-
10-16-25 12:38 #11411Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Angel at Lucky Spa in Culver City
Name is Angel when she was a dirty little devil. She was a cutie. Around 25 years old she had a young body and definitely let me roam it. Great massage actually she knows what she's doing she gave me the full hours worth before the fun started too. Nice long strokes up and down my back plenty of ass play then turn me over and Junior was that full attention. She made the BJ motion with her mouth and I said yeah. After I gave her her tip she gave my tip a nice tongue bath for putting the condom on. She looked me in the eye I went deep throat on me. She did a nice handjob BJ combo going on. I was ready to go so I put her on top of me and mouse jumping down. I thought her titties are going to give her black guy they were bouncing around so much. Flipped her over on her stomach sliding lazy dog took my time to pick up the pace and exploded huge. Her ass was so soft and my balls felt great on top of that as I busted my nut. Cleaned up and out the door a happy man.
-
10-16-25 01:00 #11410Senior Member

Posts: 176Massage spa
Need a little help here. I'll be in the area this week and it appears TA is a popular spot. Is there a close second or similar spot in the same gen area? I will be in W. Beverly Hills, view Park, Windsor hills area. Also is the avg donation $$ at TA. Thanks. By the way feel free to pm if preferred.
-
10-15-25 16:27 #11409Senior Member

Posts: 75The link has map in San Diego. Where is this?
Is this the right place on the map?
Originally Posted by LoneStar1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 10:24 #11408Senior Member

Posts: 59Swan Spa Lisa
Her body is so perfect and I love that she lets me touch her and stare at her. I try hard not to get too gropey and stay away from her tits and pussy. I play nice. We then flip over and I lay down on my back and she goes to down on my cock and licks my asshole while stroking my taint. She then gives a CBJ, then hops CG on me while I enjoy the view / feel of her beautiful tits and body. We try several different positions then switch to standing Mish with her on table and after a few min of thrusting I bust my nut. We hug and she asks when I will be back. Overall it's a good time.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/wpYSLMozH9Dd2nGq7?g_st=ipc
-
10-13-25 18:31 #11407Regular Member

Posts: 5TA details
Hi,
I am visiting LA until Thursday and I see this forum filled with reviews of TA. Can someone please PM me the actual name / contact information of this massage parlor please?!
-
10-13-25 17:31 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 423TA vs kgirls
Just curious but how do the specialists in TA compare to the kgirls in general in terms of looks only?
-
10-13-25 10:55 #11405Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Angel Massag (Whittier) - Angie
Very nice spa and beautiful girls, Angie was very pretty, and I loved her looks. Above average massage, followed by a flip and some more massage. Eventually she pointed and asked if I'd like more, She then gives a BBBJ, then hops CG on me while I enjoy the view / feel of her beautiful tits and body. We try several different positions after that I didn't last long. Cleanup, then I dressed and was out the door.
Overall, she was very enjoyable. High recommend.
-
10-12-25 18:02 #11404Senior Member

Posts: 990Thai Spa La Brea
For many years I had great times going to the OS Thai MPs in Hollywood, WEHO, and K-Town. My favorite for a long time was a girl named June at Thai Spa on LaBrea in the heart of Hollywood. The place was 100% Thai female massage and HJ providers but with a couple you could move the needle up. Some of the spots would have 1-2 horrendous lady boys on staff along with the girls, but not Thai Spa. My monger career has been on pause for a few years due to settling in with a couple of gfs and some health issues, but now I want to start it up again.
So I'm browsing some of the sites and I see ads for Thai Spa that indicate it is now either 100% or at least highly focused on Lady Boy trade. The last time I spoke to June she told me they had new ownership, so it looks like big changes have been made. I don't think June still works there regularly but I did see that there is a review for her left on RM a few weeks back. Also of Joy, another for sure female. So can anybody confirm that this location has disposed of most of its female trade in favor of these hybrid providers?
-
10-12-25 14:07 #11403Senior Member

Posts: 101Bumping. I'm always curious about a one girl show running around but I'm always hit with some high end price for usually a handy or CFS. Still looking for my unicorn.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 12:36 #11402Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Barbarosa
This should end as well as Amy group north.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...887918629.html
Just when CL was providing some like in the fbsm "space" these slopes start advertising.
-
10-12-25 04:05 #11401Senior Member

Posts: 359Pink spa
And where is this place?
Originally Posted by Mavenflock
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 23:16 #11400Senior Member

Posts: 142Lulu at TA
Lulu is about 5'2" or 5'3", skinny build, hair to middle of her back, GND feel. She had little to no makeup with pale skin, no tattoos, I would guess her age to be early 20's.
She wanted to give me a massage so I gave it a shot eventhough I wasn't there for a massage LOL. It wasn't bad, she finally started teasing me while I was faced down. She was already naked and rubbing herself on me and kissing me all over. She asked me to turnover and she complemented my size and proceeded with an amazing BBBJ and some dt. She appropriately maneuvered between dt, working on the tip and the balls. She then slowly positioned herself to 69 so I can return the favor. After we sucked each other, I had her on her back for more daty and I spent a lengthy time and she was really getting into it, grinding her kitty on my face and in no time she was soaked and finally begged me to fuck her.
After she covered me up, we started in mish and I fucked her slowly at first and just held deep inside as she was really enjoyign and could feel her pulsating. I started to really pound her and I was getting close so we switched to k9 and glad I did. She was even tighter from behind and I knew I wanted to finish in doggy. I picked up the pace and she was telling me cum inside and that took me over the edge blew in the bag. She cleaned me up, blue toast, took my water and off I went. Enjoy.
-
10-11-25 13:01 #11399Senior Member

Posts: 63Garden Spa on Century blvd. Candy
Showed up on a whim on Friday night and drew Candy. Sometimes I'll ask for the lineup but I didn't need to as Candy was pretty and the tig ol bitties picked for me. She's 5'2 give or take, pretty face, slim with bolt on D cups. Trimmed, clean kitty and ass.
Inside the room, I pay $60 for the hour.
She starts with a good massage that had some pressure. Not CMT but also not the light as a feather touch either. After the massage she gives me a hot towel wipedown, teases my ass and back a bit before leaning toward my ear and asks if I want boom boom. Fuck yes! I offer 120 but she counters with 150. We agree on 140. Fuck it. She's attractive and young. She undresses, and starts by licking my ears and sticking her tongue in them while moaning. Then kisses my neck and starts rubbing them big titties on my back. She asks me to turn around and goes for some LFK. Pretty girl. From LFK to nipple sucking then works the licking down to the fun part, BBBJ with some awesome deepthoat! Great dick sucking skills. She starts turning around for 69. I eat that pussy. Clean and good hygiene. The deepthroat intensifies in 69, one of the best I've had lately. I got to stop her there as I still have to fuck her. Cover comes on and she starts in cowgirl. Good visual of her slim body. Then reverse cowgirl to doggy. Then switch to mish so I could look at her face a bit. Well as I'm close to finishing, I tell her I want CIM and she happily agrees. Pulls cover off, puts junior inside, FF a bit and blow my load inside. Solid nut. This girl is a pleaser. She's earned a repeat for sure.
By the end of the session, other two girls weren't busy so I asked to see them. Bella and Tina. I'd come back to give them a shot but Candy might be getting my business again next!
-
10-11-25 01:13 #11398Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wharf
It is an ad for wharf with some of the filthiest sex talk since trump got on that bus with Billy Bush. Hard to link from my phone not sure when captain clink is fixing this site.
Originally Posted by Fatonius
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 21:35 #11397Shill for TA, ignore all posts

Posts: 11Sophia at TA
After hearing great things about Sophia from Mina, I made an appointment and headed to paradise. My experiences at TA have all been amazing, so much so that I don't even bother with Hx anymore. Providers on that site are a roll of the dice; at TA, it's satisfaction guaranteed at a very reasonable price. As I've said here previously, I love this place.
Anyway, I arrived at the agreed upon time and was greeted by Jojo, who I've fucked before and was tempted to fuck again instead of Sophia — there's something about her that's just so sexy. Maybe it's the way she pulls her lovely tits out after leading me to a room and drops to her knees for a delicious BBBJ free of charge. Like I said, I was tempted to say, fuck it, let's go. But instead I pulled her up for some dfk and asked her to fetch Sophia. She kindly obliged.
I wasn't disappointed when Sophia wandered in. She's petite with brown hair, brown eyes, and nice C cup tits. Before long she had disrobed and, as Jojo had done just minutes before, proceeded put my cock in her mouth.
Her BBBJ is excellent, with just the right amount of hand motion, head bobbing, and ball sucking. I moved her over to the table and dined on her fine shaved kitty. Delicious. The girls here always have the tastiest kitties; hats off to their dedication to superior hygiene.
Before long I had her in doggie. I positioned the mirror so I could capture the best angle; she has a killer arch and her tits look great flopping back and forth with every thrust.
Soon we pivoted to mish, which was likewise great. Lots of moans; lots of dfk. I pounded her into oblivion unit she asked if I wanted to cum on her face. The girls here know that's my thing, and are always down to oblige. Naturally, I hopped off the table, ripped off the bag and, once she was on her knees and in position, dropped a load into her open mouth and onto her cheeks and forehead. Perfect. As always.
We cleaned up, shared some small talk and a few laughs. Her English is limited but she does her best, and has a very sweet disposition. She wrapped herself in a towel and made her way to the shower. Then Jojo came in for a bit more DFK and some hugs before leading me out. I stopped by the shower to give Sophia a huge and a kiss on the way out (she had just finished up in the shower). Jojo handed me a water, opened the door for me, and back to reality I went.











Reply With Quote






