Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 24027
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22722

    Quoted differently

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Hr $$.

    Hhr $$.

    Of course braces off.

    She had enough for a new grill at those rates.
    She quoted me $$$300 for the HHR. Sorry but I'll never pay those prices.

  2. #22721
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    I did a 30 minute session with this little Oompa Loompa in Tysons yesterday. She's a great little fuck doll literally. GFE with CIM. I have acquired quite the fetish for fucking midgets. Too bad they are in short supple.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amandapetite
    Her ad says there's a gift donation for NEW customers. Did you have to pay that? Sounds like a fancy way of saying deposit.

  3. #22720

    The HR and the HHR are the same?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Hr $$.

    Hhr $$.

    Of course braces off.

    She had enough for a new grill at those rates.
    The rates say 600 for the HR on the website. I would love to know where you got those rates?

  4. #22719

    Midget standing tall on your wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have them on anymore.
    Hr $$.

    Hhr $$.

    Of course braces off.

    She had enough for a new grill at those rates.

  5. #22718

    No braces

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCNote  [View Original Post]
    You got a BJ with braces?
    She doesn't have them on anymore.

  6. #22717

    Braces

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    I did a 30 minute session with this little Oompa Loompa in Tysons yesterday. She's a great little fuck doll literally. GFE with CIM. I have acquired quite the fetish for fucking midgets. Too bad they are in short supple.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amandapetite
    You got a BJ with braces?

  7. #22716

    Petite Amanda

    I did a 30 minute session with this little Oompa Loompa in Tysons yesterday. She's a great little fuck doll literally. GFE with CIM. I have acquired quite the fetish for fucking midgets. Too bad they are in short supple.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amandapetite

  8. #22715
    Quote Originally Posted by WillGuyMar  [View Original Post]
    You have to be very discerning with these Latina ads on gator. A red flag is if they're fully showing their face. Other flags are no comments or reviews. That particular ad is tricky because some of the pics are taken in a low-end hotel room, which is normally a good sign. It's best to find a couple of reliable (or at least predictable in the sense you KNOW it's hit and miss) LCSs and stick to those. Personally, I've grown very comfortable knowing that I'm missing out on what may be gems in order to keep from getting scammed.
    Yep, you're right. Sampling random LCS's frequently is a good way to set oneself up for disappointment, but I love searching for the gems too much LOL. I feel like the quality of the girls moving through these operations was significantly higher last year and the year before. And most of the memorable girls from the LCS's I regularly visit haven't been back for a long while it seems.

  9. #22714

    Scammer Alert! Shelby Rose

    Saw this profile, immediately had suspicions as good price and zero reviews. Texted and quickly obvious English is their 2nd language, despite supposedly being Australian (How long time you want? Then asked for a 30% deposit and that was that. Quick Reverse Image Search shows there is actually a Shelby Rose in Australia, but she is currently in Canberra!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shelbyrose

    Be alert!

  10. #22713

    Yes!

    He could have walked but he said he was horny and proceeded with the mission, and she got his dick hard enough for penetration. I'm betting he had her in Mish and he didn't like her reactions. He should have then turned her over into K9 or better yet, K9 KT (K9 + Knees Together, for more booty control) and went to town on that pussy. And unless she was unusually loose, he should have busted one. Then he would not have totally wasted his time, trouble and most importantly, his money.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake100  [View Original Post]
    Think for 5 seconds and move on. Temporarily sucks. But no regret later.

  11. #22712

    Learn to say No

    Quote Originally Posted by FourthDown  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/194741945

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/194744765

    but neither of the girls were attractive at all. I went through with the dream anyway cause I was horny as hell and it was shit.
    Think for 5 seconds and move on. Temporarily sucks. But no regret later.

  12. #22711
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthDown  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/194741945

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/194744765

    Guys, this LCS sucks. Of course I didn't expect the two girls from the ads to be the ones answering the door, but neither of the girls were attractive at all. I went through with the dream anyway cause I was horny as hell and it was shit. I didn't even cum the performance was so lifeless. Also, the advertised "yes anal, yes GFE, yes bbj, yes nurus" is nonsense as neither of the girls offered any of those services. On to the next one.
    You have to be very discerning with these Latina ads on gator. A red flag is if they're fully showing their face. Other flags are no comments or reviews. That particular ad is tricky because some of the pics are taken in a low-end hotel room, which is normally a good sign. It's best to find a couple of reliable (or at least predictable in the sense you KNOW it's hit and miss) LCSs and stick to those. Personally, I've grown very comfortable knowing that I'm missing out on what may be gems in order to keep from getting scammed.

  13. #22710

    Shannon

    You brought up an oldie but goodie. I've probably seen Shannon over a dozen times over the years to include her last visits to the area when she was prego. I just don't think she visits anymore since having or assuming she had the baby. She'd let me drill that throat and 3rd option with no complaints. She still posts in upper NY last I checked, but would be great if she returned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Yes! Shannon from the good ol' Backpage days. What a rocking cartoon body she had. Nice big tits, small waist, and wide hips. She had lots of tats and some discolored teeth. I saw her three times with the third time thoroughly enjoying a three-hole salad. She was still seeing clients here when she was pregnant. It would be great if she made NoVA a pit stop again.
    .

  14. #22709

    Once

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    How many providers has anyone banged while they were on their monthly? I was banging snow and she started spotting during one of our workouts.
    Same story, during a session with a provider I was pounding away in mish and mid stroke I check to see if the rubber is still on, I see red. I asked her about it and seem dumbfounded which I knew was bs. Then I asked if she wanted me to stop she said no, so I shrugged and continued pounding till the rubber was filled.

  15. #22708

    Chantilly LCS

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/194741945

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/194744765

    Guys, this LCS sucks. Of course I didn't expect the two girls from the ads to be the ones answering the door, but neither of the girls were attractive at all. I went through with the dream anyway cause I was horny as hell and it was shit. I didn't even cum the performance was so lifeless. Also, the advertised "yes anal, yes GFE, yes bbj, yes nurus" is nonsense as neither of the girls offered any of those services. On to the next one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape