Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 35476
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35011
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.
    Hot.

    Young.

    UTR.

    G'damn, you do all those things!!

  2. #35010

    What Would You Do?

    Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.

  3. #35009

    Bunny

    Is unavailable. Damn Good Pussy. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1759919141106.jpg‎  

  4. #35008

    Bella Saint is like a Gound Hog

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    According to Too40 in the General reports section, Bella Saint is back in action. Pm him for new digits.
    She still has access to her old regular number, she uses both so even if you call or text the new number she'll likely respond from the old one. She just pops out randomly, sucks and fucks for a few days then goes back underground to her family, I've asked her why is she so inconsistent but she's a habitual liar so I don't know how far to go with the reasons she gives. I cast bait out to her every now and then just to make sure she's still lurking in the monger waters, sometimes it takes weeks but she always bites. Just drop her a line and play the waiting game.

  5. #35007

    Tabitha

    Latin woman relatively light skinned, mid-thirties to early forties, medium height. , fairly generic description, but, physically, nothing jumped out.

    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? Just want a description so I know what to look for.

  6. #35006

    Tabitha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShock  [View Original Post]
    I was randomly driving through earlier this week, at around 7:30 and low and behold, a veritable smorgasborg, from I4 to Autozone I saw about 8 walkers. The same happened after I checked a couple of more times at the same time over the course of the week. Lauren, Tabitha, and J (Jess) all went for a ride. Tabitha was as reported, J swallowed me whole (and I am told that that is not an easy thing to do). Lauren was dope sick and did a poor job but promised to make it up to me the next time I saw her (yeah right). I was out last night and saw her so figured I'd give her the chance. She remembered me, her promise, and she did make it up to me, repeatedly. What a great week. None of them have digits.
    What does she look like? Just want a description so I know what to look for.

  7. #35005

    Prime Time! Prime Time! Prime Time! (read in Chris Berman's voice, iykyk)

    I was randomly driving through earlier this week, at around 7:30 and low and behold, a veritable smorgasborg, from I4 to Autozone I saw about 8 walkers. The same happened after I checked a couple of more times at the same time over the course of the week. Lauren, Tabitha, and J (Jess) all went for a ride. Tabitha was as reported, J swallowed me whole (and I am told that that is not an easy thing to do). Lauren was dope sick and did a poor job but promised to make it up to me the next time I saw her (yeah right). I was out last night and saw her so figured I'd give her the chance. She remembered me, her promise, and she did make it up to me, repeatedly. What a great week. None of them have digits.

  8. #35004

    Re: Tabitha

    I had a similiar experience with her not too long ago. If you want to share the digits, pm me, I wouldn't mind trying to set up a return engagement.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMomo00  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever had her? I picked her up a couple months ago. Parked and she sucked me up really good, licked and sucked my balls like pro. Even stuck her tongue up my ass and ate the dingle berries. Nutted so hard! Got her digits and arranged another date but she stood me up and I think was trying to set me up. Just curious if anyone has had her before. OBT and 23rd.

  9. #35003

    Hottest MILF

    Trail Pickups Only. I'll start. Jenna. From about 8 years ago. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251001_095459_Firefox.jpg‎   Jenna.jpg‎  

  10. #35002

    Amanda

    Is unavailable. Hot. Thick. Cool girl. Excellent BBBJ. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1759488310181.jpg‎  

  11. #35001

    Tabitha

    Anybody ever had her? I picked her up a couple months ago. Parked and she sucked me up really good, licked and sucked my balls like pro. Even stuck her tongue up my ass and ate the dingle berries. Nutted so hard! Got her digits and arranged another date but she stood me up and I think was trying to set me up. Just curious if anyone has had her before. OBT and 23rd.

  12. #35000

    Baw named blue

    Picked up this BSW off Nashville in the teens. She sang a magical tune for 40 Mario coin's. Got digits too.

  13. #34999

    What happened?!

    Jeez been a minute since I've been over to the Orlando area. This used to be the holy Grail no longer a parade by Wawa have all the potential going. Can any of you direct me to the right area to find more potential?

  14. #34998

    G Spot

    Is unavailable. Cool girl. Good Head. In person she's one of the best lookin MILF I've dated on The Trail. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251001_073114_Firefox.jpg‎  

  15. #34997
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one with a small nose and buck teeth?
    She dies have those features.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape