Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 780 of 876 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 830 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1441

    Cathy

    I did a tour of K tonight, starting in the north where Frankford and K intersect and heading south. I saw Sabrina and Krissy walking together just north of Venango. I have been with each of them individually and I almost stopped to arrange an indoor threesome. But I was in the mood for someone new.

    I saw some older WSWs along the stretch of K south of Ontario but they didn't look very attractive.

    I almost didn't go south of Lehigh because it has been dead there the last few times I visited the area. However, several other posters here have recently mentioned some excellent talent hanging out in the Huntingdon area, so I figured I might need to be a bit more persistently patient.

    I saw Nicole walking but I had recently been with her. There was nobody else directly on K so I drove a few side streets. There was a WSW standing in the shadows on a side street. I almost didn't stop, Firstly because I almost didn't see her and secondly because I couldn't see her very well and thought that only a not-so-good-looking SW would be hiding in the shadows like that.

    I was very pleasantly surprised when Cathy got in. She is quite pretty, 23 (it was her birthday, or so she said), a 7 or 8 on my "K scale, " with short brown hair, absolutely terrific tits. And a nice ass. She says she has been doing this "off and on" for a few years. My first intuition was to take her to a notel for FS but I like to test attitude before that. It may not be important to some, but I find that attitude means a lot for a good FS experience. So I opted for a car BJ. We parked and first I had to see those tremendous tits and I pulled up her blouse and bra and they were absolutely scrumptious. Cathy was clearly anxious to just get started on the BJ and get it over with. So many younger SWs have a lot to learn about finesse and sensually pacing themselves with a client. Cathy was like a lot of SWs I have been with for a BJ: she works fast. Maybe they think it will make the whole thing be over more quickly. I told her to slow down and DT. She was unable to quite do a full DT on me and she did slow down as requested, but not much. She asked me after about 5 minutes if I was ready to cum yet. That pissed me off when she was barely getting started in my view. So I had her suck for another 15 minutes just for spite. I have to admit that watching her cute face and bobbed brown hair swallowing me up and down was very hot. And she did a passable BJ. It would definitely have been better lying on a bed with her between my legs for a BJ as I watch those beautiful big tits jiggle.

    If I see Cathy again it will likely be for an indoor date. But I will have to be honest with her about some sensual/attitude adjustments that will need to be made if I am to more fully enjoy it.

  2. #1440

    Monday rush hour a bust

    Well, I have RTFF, located the 7-11 to the el nexus, even looked for the restaurants mentioned on that thread. Total sightings? 0. Of course I was cruising late afternoon, but I was still hopefuk.- this particular forum was chock-full of info.

    A short-term visitor

  3. #1439
    Quote Originally Posted by Agt4258
    Sorry this post is so late but time is limited during the holidays.
    I went out on the 9th of Dec looking for Sarah, since I heard she might be back. I was out from about 630PM to like 8 when I was about to give up and head home; but there was one more area I needed to look and that was around (B) st you all know where I mean. Well of course I didn't see Sarah; it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack sometimes. So on my way back to the (K) I see this slim brunet walking down Clearfield, I think that’s the st, so I pulled over on Rosehill or Arbor and after a few shakes of my head and an open car door she comes over and gets in. Jamielynn introduces herself and we talk a little as we go; Jamielynn is about 5’ 4” 115 lbs dark hair and eyes with a tongue stud and a lip ring, and a belly button ring, she has a hot body and rates a 9 on the scale, oh yeah she has big beautiful full lips. The first place we stop is of her choosing and we get to business, well shortly into the deed I see a father and his two children walking down the side walk right toward us, so I ask her to stop and motor to another location of my choosing only to fine it occupied with children playing in the vacant lot. So now it is off to spot three, not to secluded but on a back street with little foot traffic. We are finally able to get to the deed when Jamielynn states that she has to take her lip jewelry out because she doesn’t want to hurt me. So now the jewelry is out we get down to business which I must shay she was very good at. Rating the over all Body and face Jamielynn is a solid 9 service she is a solid 7, I’ve had better, total donation 3 Hams. Would I pick her up again? (YES)
    On the way back to dropping her drop off spot we talked and she asked why I was out in the area were I picked her up at, because it is not the usual pick up spots? I told her honestly that I was looking for another person and I wasn’t sure if she was even around any more. So she asked me her name and when I told her Sarah she tells me that she was talking to her like 30min before I picked her up and that are good friends, sharing clothing and the like; she also tells me that she was just released that morning. I asked her to tell Sarah that I had been looking for her and sorry I missed her. My search for Sarah will continue.
    As a side note I did go out Sat the 13th after work from 6PM to 8PM with stops for dinner and gas and a little Christmas shopping; again looking in all the usual places but no Sarah. Oh well life goes on. Just an observation, LEO was out in full force all over, up and down the (K) even on the side streets during my time I saw two stops and 4 cars racing with lights on in the opposite direction I was going which was my final “Q” to get out of Dodge.
    On a final note, enjoy the holiday season and by all means be safe out there.
    Great report on Jamie..but you're braver than I on the side streets. Next
    time ask her to take to you a local house and for 10 bucks you can at
    least have more relaxing fun with her. Seems she is starting to use her
    real name on the streets. When she first came out she was using her
    stripper name of Gianna. Seems like drugs keep her more on the streets
    and out of the clubs now though.

    Here was the first report of her by our own Cookyjar.

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=1056
    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=1057

  4. #1438

    Jamielynn

    Sorry this post is so late but time is limited during the holidays.
    I went out on the 9th of Dec looking for Sarah, since I heard she might be back. I was out from about 630PM to like 8 when I was about to give up and head home; but there was one more area I needed to look and that was around (B) st you all know where I mean. Well of course I didn't see Sarah; it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack sometimes. So on my way back to the (K) I see this slim brunet walking down Clearfield, I think that’s the st, so I pulled over on Rosehill or Arbor and after a few shakes of my head and an open car door she comes over and gets in. Jamielynn introduces herself and we talk a little as we go; Jamielynn is about 5’ 4” 115 lbs dark hair and eyes with a tongue stud and a lip ring, and a belly button ring, she has a hot body and rates a 9 on the scale, oh yeah she has big beautiful full lips. The first place we stop is of her choosing and we get to business, well shortly into the deed I see a father and his two children walking down the side walk right toward us, so I ask her to stop and motor to another location of my choosing only to fine it occupied with children playing in the vacant lot. So now it is off to spot three, not to secluded but on a back street with little foot traffic. We are finally able to get to the deed when Jamielynn states that she has to take her lip jewelry out because she doesn’t want to hurt me. So now the jewelry is out we get down to business which I must shay she was very good at. Rating the over all Body and face Jamielynn is a solid 9 service she is a solid 7, I’ve had better, total donation 3 Hams. Would I pick her up again? (YES)
    On the way back to dropping her drop off spot we talked and she asked why I was out in the area were I picked her up at, because it is not the usual pick up spots? I told her honestly that I was looking for another person and I wasn’t sure if she was even around any more. So she asked me her name and when I told her Sarah she tells me that she was talking to her like 30min before I picked her up and that are good friends, sharing clothing and the like; she also tells me that she was just released that morning. I asked her to tell Sarah that I had been looking for her and sorry I missed her. My search for Sarah will continue.
    As a side note I did go out Sat the 13th after work from 6PM to 8PM with stops for dinner and gas and a little Christmas shopping; again looking in all the usual places but no Sarah. Oh well life goes on. Just an observation, LEO was out in full force all over, up and down the (K) even on the side streets during my time I saw two stops and 4 cars racing with lights on in the opposite direction I was going which was my final “Q” to get out of Dodge.
    On a final note, enjoy the holiday season and by all means be safe out there.

  5. #1437
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    Was out Wednesday nite and had my first run-in with cute redheaded Sara, who was recently reported to have been arrested...She did in fact recently get arrested but not by the warrant unit and she's out and about if there's any doubt.
    I can confirm this. She was out late Saturday afternoon also. A little futher north than others have reported, but still below Lehigh. Very good FS performance. She certainly has an easy smile and a friendly approach. And nice full boobs for a small girl.

  6. #1436
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Harry
    It's good that you are helping to clarify the person in this review, since there are several Brittany/Brittneys out there.

    Davey, in some respects this does NOT sound like the Brittney in your link (notice the different spelling; I have it this way in her own handwriting).

    Yes, she did a change to black hair, then a change back to blonde. But she says she is happy with her natural blonde now, and to my knowledge only changed away from it the one time.

    Yes, she has worked for Abdul and still gets along with him, but her last known pimp was Teddy, who entrusted her with portioning out the daily doses to the girls.

    And most importantly, while Brittney was "thin" in the past, and has "long dirty blond hair", and a long drawn face, she is not "just a 5 out of 10, no beauty queen". Even with her recent weight gain, the result of a lockup, she still has a most fetching, and yes, beautiful face, as seen in Davey1965's link. In fact she has perhaps the most naturally attractive looks of anyone I have been with on the K.

    So Supereloquent, you need to clue us in. All we have in the photo list is Brittany and Brittney. Were you with either of these (which I doubt) or a new different personality. And where did you find her? That helps explain a lot too.

    Yes I saw her today as well by Lil Lou's and almost didn't recognize
    her with the long blonde hair and some well needed weight gain. Was
    on a conference call with some clients and just couldn't pull over at that
    time.

  7. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    Was out Wednesday nite and had my first run-in with cute redheaded Sara, who was recently reported to have been arrested. She is indeed one of the best lookers on the Ave, very cute and nice little body, pretty little shaven haven also. Great personality, not strung out, down to earth and appreciates the same. She did in fact recently get arrested but not by the warrant unit and she's out and about if there's any doubt.

    Although she has a LOT of positives and is absolutely eye candy as compared to most on the K, I was a little disappointed in some respects. I didn't think she came anywhere close to what have been described as DT skills, and she rushed a little on the FS end because I was clearly making her hurt; from past experience posting here, I won't say why lest I get flamed endlessly but she is tiny so do the math. She was an outstanding sport about it and made the earnest effort but the wincing discomfort did throw a wet blanket on it overall. I'd repeat I guess because she's pleasant to deal with and really cute and sweet, but far from what I had hoped for.

    Going home after and passing the DD I saw Mary, she of the rather prominent teeth. Decided to go for a BBBJ with her, and as always she gave it a monumental effort and seemed to really get into it. Always liked the service she provided, and the rack is actually looking really nice these days. A bargain at .25.

    I went out fora bit this afternoon and saw Sara myself at one of her
    spots. Going around the block without her seeing me, she was gone by
    the time I got back. Hung around for another hour but nothing
    that interested me.

    Dark Phoenix, you are braver than I. Mary's teeth really frighten me,
    almost something out of a Steven King novel, I just couldn't put
    my favorite body part too close to them!!

  8. #1434

    Re: Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    Going home after and passing the DD I saw Mary, she of the rather prominent teeth. Decided to go for a BBBJ with her, and as always she gave it a monumental effort and seemed to really get into it. Always liked the service she provided, and the rack is actually looking really nice these days. A bargain at .25.
    You played it right. Stay upstairs and don't, repeat don't, go below the waistline for a looksee. The years have taken a toll on her belly area. No question she has a most agreeable personality.

  9. #1433

    Sara

    Was out Wednesday nite and had my first run-in with cute redheaded Sara, who was recently reported to have been arrested. She is indeed one of the best lookers on the Ave, very cute and nice little body, pretty little shaven haven also. Great personality, not strung out, down to earth and appreciates the same. She did in fact recently get arrested but not by the warrant unit and she's out and about if there's any doubt.

    Although she has a LOT of positives and is absolutely eye candy as compared to most on the K, I was a little disappointed in some respects. I didn't think she came anywhere close to what have been described as DT skills, and she rushed a little on the FS end because I was clearly making her hurt; from past experience posting here, I won't say why lest I get flamed endlessly but she is tiny so do the math. She was an outstanding sport about it and made the earnest effort but the wincing discomfort did throw a wet blanket on it overall. I'd repeat I guess because she's pleasant to deal with and really cute and sweet, but far from what I had hoped for.

    Going home after and passing the DD I saw Mary, she of the rather prominent teeth. Decided to go for a BBBJ with her, and as always she gave it a monumental effort and seemed to really get into it. Always liked the service she provided, and the rack is actually looking really nice these days. A bargain at .25.

  10. #1432

    Brittany/Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Harry
    It's good that you are helping to clarify the person in this review, since there are several Brittany/Brittneys out there.

    Davey, in some respects this does NOT sound like the Brittney in your link (notice the different spelling; I have it this way in her own handwriting).

    Yes, she did a change to black hair, then a change back to blonde. But she says she is happy with her natural blonde now, and to my knowledge only changed away from it the one time.

    Yes, she has worked for Abdul and still gets along with him, but her last known pimp was Teddy, who entrusted her with portioning out the daily doses to the girls.

    And most importantly, while Brittney was "thin" in the past, and has "long dirty blond hair", and a long drawn face, she is not "just a 5 out of 10, no beauty queen". Even with her recent weight gain, the result of a lockup, she still has a most fetching, and yes, beautiful face, as seen in Davey1965's link. In fact she has perhaps the most naturally attractive looks of anyone I have been with on the K.

    So Supereloquent, you need to clue us in. All we have in the photo list is Brittany and Brittney. Were you with either of these (which I doubt) or a new different personality. And where did you find her? That helps explain a lot too.
    As I explained, the Brittany/Brittney whose pics Davey referred to is the same Brittany/Brittney I dated. I will defer to her correct spelling as Brittney if that is the way she herself spells it. I will have to admit, however, that she looks a lot better in those pics as a brunette than she looked on my date as a dirty blond. I had to look very carefully to see the resemblance. Part of that was the different hair color, to be sure, but her face was much more drawn and haggard; maybe she was having a really bad day. She actually looked a tad strung out. There are a few pics in the CJ photo series from 2007 where you get a sense of that same drawn and haggard look. I am not down on the girl. Her pics from 2007 make her look much prettier. And I can see what you mean by her natural pretty looks. But up close and personal on the day I dated her she needed a few days rest and a serious makeover.

  11. #1431

    Re: Supereloquent's Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Sounds a lot like this Brittany who has been reviewed many times. Always
    changes her hair color and when working usually works for Abdul which
    explains her pushing for the extra cash.

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...5&postcount=76
    It's good that you are helping to clarify the person in this review, since there are several Brittany/Brittneys out there.

    Davey, in some respects this does NOT sound like the Brittney in your link (notice the different spelling; I have it this way in her own handwriting).

    Yes, she did a change to black hair, then a change back to blonde. But she says she is happy with her natural blonde now, and to my knowledge only changed away from it the one time.

    Yes, she has worked for Abdul and still gets along with him, but her last known pimp was Teddy, who entrusted her with portioning out the daily doses to the girls.

    And most importantly, while Brittney was "thin" in the past, and has "long dirty blond hair", and a long drawn face, she is not "just a 5 out of 10, no beauty queen". Even with her recent weight gain, the result of a lockup, she still has a most fetching, and yes, beautiful face, as seen in Davey1965's link. In fact she has perhaps the most naturally attractive looks of anyone I have been with on the K.

    So Supereloquent, you need to clue us in. All we have in the photo list is Brittany and Brittney. Were you with either of these (which I doubt) or a new different personality. And where did you find her? That helps explain a lot too.

  12. #1430

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Sounds a lot like this Brittany who has been reviewed many times. Always
    changes her hair color and when working usually works for Abdul which
    explains her pushing for the extra cash.

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...5&postcount=76
    Yes, that is the Brittany I dated. I had to look very hard at those pics because she looks very different in dirty blond hair (I actually think she looks better as a brunette in those pics). When she smiles her teeth seem a little bucked and prominent, which doesn't seem to show up as well in the pics as it did in person.

  13. #1429

    Dotty

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    She is correct that she doesn't come out often. Last time I saw her was back in the summer and I almost passed on her but after seeing her for almost what seemed like forever without getting a date I went for it. As you said she is up for anything. Take her to the notel next time you'll be glad you did.
    It is also my experience that a friendly, up for anything, personality is great for a notel date, and I most cerrtainly would have taken Dotty if I had the time that evening. But she was the last of a 2 day "SW binge' on my part and I was actually on my way home when I spotted her. So I tried her as a BJ appetizer rather than going for the main course. The next time it will be a full course meal.

  14. #1428

    Get a clue Fennsar

    Quote Originally Posted by Fennsar
    It seems like my opology and explanation of where I was coming from were not good enough for Mr Not-Eloquent. That is okay. It is okay for you to go railing off after my initial comment but I am suprised about your subsequent attitude after my explanation especially since I did not go into any details but was just trying to explain where I was coming from.

    I really can't recall making any specific reference to any of your report or pics so I am a little confused as to why you would care if I like or do not like what you enjoy. How does my opinion make your life any much worse than it is already? I guess you are one of those people whose sense of self worth is based on what they think others feel about them. If only I had known, then I would have given you your props since it wouldn't cost me anything but it would have obviously made your life much happier.
    Take responsibility for that fact that you were ranting about something (Philly SW action) which you admittedly had little experience in, and were comparing it to things (like strip club VIP rooms, private parties, and Cuba? ) which have NOTHING to do with this thread! That was the thrust of my post and the many other responses you got from regulars here to your "opinions. " I never said anything about caring if you liked what I enjoy. I merely said that all mongers enjoy different things. Moreover, my posts speak for themselves in this regard. But you need not sarcastically sink to calling me names, attacking my "sense of self worth" or thinking I need your "props" for any reason whatsoever to "make my life much happier. " My posts here are information for the benefit of others, as most of their posts are of informational benefit to me. You should try posting some real information based on your experiences rather than your uninformed opinions after perusing the Philly SW photo gallery.

  15. #1427
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Brittany is very thin with long dirty blond hair, and a long drawn face with prominent teeth, maybe a 5 out of 10, no beauty queen, but not ugly either.

    She negotiated from the start, trying to get 2 Jacks for a BJ which I knew was way overpriced. I think she perceived me as a rookie who could be "taken for a ride. " I offered her a Jack and she asked if I could at least go. 3 and I still insisted on a Jack (if she were a lot better looking I may have agreed to. 3), so she said "Ok, how about 2. 5? " I agreed and we found a spot to park.

    She was average, not being able to DT me and trying to suck fast like there was no tomorrow, as if that would make me cum faster (slow can be nice and varying speed is the best, especially with DT included). She asked after about 5 minutes if I was ready to cum yet (I hate that; rushing me puts me right out of the mood).

    Afterwards she says "Well, where is my tip? " And I said, " My tip to you is do a better job next time and you might get an extra pleasant surprise. "

    Brittany was average and there is a lot better than average available on the Ave.
    Sounds a lot like this Brittany who has been reviewed many times. Always
    changes her hair color and when working usually works for Abdul which
    explains her pushing for the extra cash.

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...5&postcount=76

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape