Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 184 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 2759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2399

    Jessica

    I've considered, but I've never personally seen her. Search Jessica in the Merien section. Also spent some time in Middletown. Has recently been offering duos with her mother Camie. The erotic haircut chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen reviews of her before, but maybe changed her number. She's cute, but the pics looks old. Any intel is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...p/982151162316

  2. #2398

    Lexi (Another one LOL)

    Any intel on this one? Pretty sure I saw something on her but can't recall where. Searching by "Lexi" is kinda pointless since there are at least two others that go by that name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/452591418861

    Text lexi.

    7926.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lexi.jpg‎  

  3. #2397

    Anyone Seen Her?

    I feel like I've seen reviews of her before, but maybe changed her number. She's cute, but the pics looks old. Any intel is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...p/982151162316

  4. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Normally I don't carry covers. How do I explain to SO.

    I don't do well with CFS, so I opt for BBBJ. Uncovered FS if the provider is not known or not clean.

    So I assumed BBBJ MIGHT BE AVAILABLE.

    My mistake and so lost the donation.

    It does happen sometimes but thanks to all on ideas about the cover. Will keep in mind.
    You just pick up a pack along the way or stash somewhere. There's always a gas station or cvs near where ever you go to meet. If you're going bare, I'd recommend DoxyPEP. Just a antibiotic to take after bare to help mitigate. Same stuff you'd have to take for 7 days if you get a bacterial gift except the one that requires the shot. Not 100% preventative but can help. You can get online and just fill oit a questionnaire and pock up at the pharmacy or discrete packaging sent home. Also keep in mind, you can still get some gifts from BBBJ. More guys are getting BBBJ's than BBFS.

  5. #2395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1236
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Normally I don't carry covers. How do I explain to SO.

    I don't do well with CFS, so I opt for BBBJ. Uncovered FS if the provider is not known or not clean.

    So I assumed BBBJ MIGHT BE AVAILABLE
    You're worried about your SO finding condoms but willing to go bare? How would you explain an STI? Buy a pack at Target or Walmart, lowest prices on the planet. Leave the rest or toss them if you can't hide them. If you're that cheap or poor, can you stash them at work? All condoms are not created equal. Find the right size, shape and material and CFS might get a lot better for you.

  6. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Normally I don't carry covers. How do I explain to SO.

    I don't do well with CFS, so I opt for BBBJ. Uncovered FS if the provider is not known or not clean.

    So I assumed BBBJ MIGHT BE AVAILABLE.

    My mistake and so lost the donation.

    It does happen sometimes but thanks to all on ideas about the cover. Will keep in mind.
    Honestly, what the previous post said. I usually bring a couple with me so that we are not without, or I stop along the way to pick them up at Walgreens. It's <$10 and avoids any sort of hassle. Worst case if she has covers, you just leave them as a tip.

  7. #2393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Covers

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Besides reading reviews, always bring covers. You know which one's best for you like the 001's, ribbed, bare, etc. A lot of times, if they even have them, they're just the avg low sensitivity ones. Not all providers have them, and maybe 1 out of 100 has a variety. I've seen it countless times where guys pay up front, then the provider says it must be covered. If the guy leaves to get covers, there's like a 20% chance you'll be allowed to go to the store and come back. You've effectively wasted their time. If you opted for a qv, you spent that time going to a store and the provider can't make that time up. That's how they see it.
    Normally I don't carry covers. How do I explain to SO.

    I don't do well with CFS, so I opt for BBBJ. Uncovered FS if the provider is not known or not clean.

    So I assumed BBBJ MIGHT BE AVAILABLE.

    My mistake and so lost the donation.

    It does happen sometimes but thanks to all on ideas about the cover. Will keep in mind.

  8. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone really ask for $1.50 off because you brought your own condom? LOL.

    I always carry them because I hate the smell of some of the latex versions, as well as different brands have different fits that feel much better.
    I've never bother but there's times when you have to buy a also box and it's near 8 $. I usually leave the rest to do you guys hopefully don't have to bother.

  9. #2391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1236
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    It's honestly just best to ask during the setup if they have covers or not. Then double check before you leave any donation. If they say they dnt because maybe you weren't talking to them just say you'll go get some before you start, leave and don't bother returning. Sometimes they'll be honest and say they don't have them and will take it out of the fee if you get them. Other times if you say you're just going to leave they will bargain a bbj cheap enough to keep you there. Otherwise bail on the pretense you're going to get them.
    Does anyone really ask for $1.50 off because you brought your own condom? LOL.

    I always carry them because I hate the smell of some of the latex versions, as well as different brands have different fits that feel much better.

  10. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Besides reading reviews, always bring covers. You know which one's best for you like the 001's, ribbed, bare, etc. A lot of times, if they even have them, they're just the avg low sensitivity ones. Not all providers have them, and maybe 1 out of 100 has a variety. I've seen it countless times where guys pay up front, then the provider says it must be covered. If the guy leaves to get covers, there's like a 20% chance you'll be allowed to go to the store and come back. You've effectively wasted their time. If you opted for a qv, you spent that time going to a store and the provider can't make that time up. That's how they see it.
    It's honestly just best to ask during the setup if they have covers or not. Then double check before you leave any donation. If they say they dnt because maybe you weren't talking to them just say you'll go get some before you start, leave and don't bother returning. Sometimes they'll be honest and say they don't have them and will take it out of the fee if you get them. Other times if you say you're just going to leave they will bargain a bbj cheap enough to keep you there. Otherwise bail on the pretense you're going to get them.

  11. #2389

    Covers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...e/386875917087

    Hosting in a dump at the turnpike.

    I don't if she had reviews in here.

    Went in but she wanted me to get the cover. She had texted me earlier but I missed it.

    I think it is for the provider to have these.

    I said I would consider just BBBJ. No. She would not do that.

    She just had gloves on and tried to handle me.

    Just walked out. She said if I bring in cover she can do the deed.

    And showed me a knife. Don't know why.

    Well did not feel comfortable so walked out. She was on something and was agitated.

    Donation was down the drain but I did not go back.

    Dumb me not going by the reviews. For some days USG went dark it seems so I did not have access.
    Besides reading reviews, always bring covers. You know which one's best for you like the 001's, ribbed, bare, etc. A lot of times, if they even have them, they're just the avg low sensitivity ones. Not all providers have them, and maybe 1 out of 100 has a variety. I've seen it countless times where guys pay up front, then the provider says it must be covered. If the guy leaves to get covers, there's like a 20% chance you'll be allowed to go to the store and come back. You've effectively wasted their time. If you opted for a qv, you spent that time going to a store and the provider can't make that time up. That's how they see it.

  12. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...e/386875917087

    Hosting in a dump at the turnpike.

    I don't if she had reviews in here.

    Went in but she wanted me to get the cover. She had texted me earlier but I missed it.

    I think it is for the provider to have these.

    I said I would consider just BBBJ. No. She would not do that.

    She just had gloves on and tried to handle me.

    Just walked out. She said if I bring in cover she can do the deed.

    And showed me a knife. Don't know why.

    Well did not feel comfortable so walked out. She was on something and was agitated.

    Donation was down the drain but I did not go back.

    Dumb me not going by the reviews. For some days USG went dark it seems so I did not have access.
    I've seen her twice in the past but it's been years. The only reason I saw her the 2nd time was she was using different pictures and I didn't recognize her. Years later I still won't see her again. Last time I saw her was pre COVID. I got FS from her but she definitely is not worth seeing no matter how cheap she is. If you're hard up and she's the only one you can get I'd say save your money for another day.

  13. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRando  [View Original Post]
    I've called several times with no answer or text. The 1 time she did answer I asked about donations and she wanted to text after that but I didn't hear from her. Don't know what her story is but communication is none existent.

  14. #2386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Kaylee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...e/386875917087

    Hosting in a dump at the turnpike.

    I don't if she had reviews in here.

    Went in but she wanted me to get the cover. She had texted me earlier but I missed it.

    I think it is for the provider to have these.

    I said I would consider just BBBJ. No. She would not do that.

    She just had gloves on and tried to handle me.

    Just walked out. She said if I bring in cover she can do the deed.

    And showed me a knife. Don't know why.

    Well did not feel comfortable so walked out. She was on something and was agitated.

    Donation was down the drain but I did not go back.

    Dumb me not going by the reviews. For some days USG went dark it seems so I did not have access.

  15. #2385

    Re: Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one, says double with Morgan available. Anyone visit? Wonder is its still smokey and an ash tray.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/694571788500
    Sky states she is going UTR and will only be available for a very small group of clients that commit to a specific number of visits. I like her but not enough to be her sugar daddy. I think she is germophobic. That is not a bad thing but she holds back just a little. So if you want to try her, better hurry up. Although I suspect she will be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape