Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 37355
-
10-11-25 11:24 #35330Senior Member

Posts: 625Becky
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 11:12 #35329Senior Member

Posts: 208Go for it. That would be nice she doesn't have a list of services in her ad so I was kinda disappointed by that myself.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 11:11 #35328Senior Member

Posts: 208I didn't try for any of that since it was my first visit and I just did a qv. I'll go for longer next time and see what she's down for.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 20:45 #35327Senior Member

Posts: 625Becky
Does she do GFE, DFK, DATY?
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 20:42 #35326Senior Member

Posts: 625Becky
Thank you for report. I'm planning to see her in Raleigh when she comes back. I wish she did BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 10:47 #35325Senior Member

Posts: 580Don't do it
These are not her pics, found out the hard way a couple months ago, I repeat don't do it, you will be very disappointed!!
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 10:33 #35324Senior Member

Posts: 123Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/976534871524
Anyone got anything on this one? Thinking about going for it, pics look very pixelated so I'm on the fence.
-
10-10-25 08:59 #35323Senior Member

Posts: 76Follow up
Sorry guys, definitely not gatekeeping, just this website for some reason it does not always let me login, so I did not see the direct messages. For clarity the old ladies I was referring to are the ones in the Asian crapshoot. They post all the time it's always different numbers and the pictures are never correct but it's usually just them so not hard to find. I don't think they offer any bare services. Can't even imagine why someone would want to but to each his own.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 23:11 #35322Senior Member

Posts: 337Good review
Fai attenzione a questa cosa gentleman.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 23:00 #35321Senior Member

Posts: 2083 holes
Took a trip down to Chester to try out this one. She is the chick in the pics. Set up was easy got to the hotel and got the room number got in dropped the donation and got undressed. Everything covered started with CBJ then mish for about 5 minutes then took the trip to Greece till I finished in the bag. She's pretty chill no drama and doesn't seem like she has a habit but I could be wrong. Donations are 100 180 250 add 40 for Greek. I will repeat when she comes back to town. I did qv this time but I'll probably try for hh next visit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/279064964986
-
10-09-25 09:55 #35320Senior Member

Posts: 481LOL An infomercial from a regular member. Seems legit.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 01:12 #35319Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr Coco
Just had a smooth dream with Coco earlier tonight. Comms were pretty good. Met at her spot. Once I got there she told me room number. Got to the room and she opened the door and pics were pretty accurate. We talked for a little bit while I was undressed. Says that she's doing doubles with Hailey for anyone that is interested in that. Gave her 150 for the donation. She started off with a bbj and I got to say she in my top 5 now out of the providers I had. After a while I pull out the condom and slipped it on. First I put her into k9 so I can see that nice ass while I'm pounding away. Did that for a good 10 minutes then switch to mish and started slowly so that I can play with her tits. Then grabbed her ass while still in mish and just gave the meanest pounding where she was just moaning and clawing on my back not letting me go. I can just feel her cumming all over my cock. Then I pulled out at a perfect time, took the condom off, and just a cum explosion over her tits and face with her just sticking her tongue out smiling at me. We laughed, got cleaned up, hugged, and I went on my way home. She always looking for some new clients so just hit me up if you want her digits.
-
10-08-25 13:49 #35318Senior Member

Posts: 337Wasn't this Karmella
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
I can't remember what her previous name was.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 09:24 #35317Senior Member

Posts: 481Wasted time
The pro's: Better part of Midlo and responded quickly. Getting to the room was no problem. Freshly showered and was in a towel when I walked in.
The Cons: The pictures are very well lifed and at a good angle. She's larger in person. I usually travel with my own raincoat but didn't this time and she couldn't find hers. I said I would go get some and left. I didn't go back. I don't like walking in and out of a place multiple times. If you enjoy larger women she may be for you, unfortunately I can not report on anything else.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/171980739147
Been striking out with deposit scams lately. If anyone has a reliable utr who could use an extra hand on a consistent basis Dm me. I won't share the information and will treat them right. Iike to stick with one friend rather than hunying.
-
10-08-25 08:47 #35316Senior Member

Posts: 327Further Clarification. I have had that happen as well. I am guessing I popped up in there suggested as well. So good advice if you are trying to maintain anonymous or your SO looks at your FB. What is really going on there is FB is tracking your location. They track your location way more than Google. FB updates location every 30 minutes on everyone. So the algorithm does not connect that you & said escort were together. Just you & any other FB user were in the same approximate area for X amount of time. Example I was eating at a restaurant we were there about 2 hrs. The next day some random guy pops up in suggested. I remembered his glasses from the night before. He was sitting about 3 tables away. So I looked into it. Logging out may not be needed. First set your active status to private. That's the setting that lets friends see if you are actively on the app or not. Then turn off your location sharing on both FB & Google. This has worked for me. No Google map trail of everywhere you have been. If you park at a store too long. Google will ask you to review it. If you see that on your phone. You know your location is on. You can turn it off & delete the history. Same goes For FB turn active status off location sharing off & you can delete the history but it is a pain. Facebook is funny with the algorithm anyway. All my suggested are women never guys. That is why it caught my attention. Hope that helps you guys stay discreet out there be safe.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





