Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 7923
-
10-21-25 16:31 #7443Senior Member

Posts: 98Rimming
Neither does Kat.
Originally Posted by DayDream5492
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 14:19 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 26Rimming
I do not think Krys does rimming does she?
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 13:04 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 165I'd have to see proof -- like, some reviews -- of either Krys or Kat delivering a rim job. That is decided not on either of their menus. Unfortunately.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
Best rimmers in Central Florida, last I checked, were both in Orlando: UTR Natalia and Jersey Girl. Summer1974 (Orlando) has a great reputation, but unsure if she's still around. Of course, there are AMPs in Orlando that deliver such services in a table shower. I don't think anyone in Brevard has this on their menu. Willie24 may know best.
-
10-19-25 15:16 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 145Great rimming
Some of Melbourne's best IMHO.
Originally Posted by LongDickSstyle
[View Original Post]
Krys in palm bay, advertises on tryst, full grown woman that knows what you want.
Kat in mel bch, ask around for her digits as I can't give them out, full grown woman small and powerfull.
Ciao.
-
10-19-25 12:54 #7439Regular Member

Posts: 22Rimming?
Big fan of a great rimming job, any recommendations?
-
10-11-25 06:07 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 1232Zen melt
Thanks for that report!
Originally Posted by Baller12
[View Original Post]
Definitely not worth that kind of aggravation. too many options right now
-
10-10-25 16:30 #7437Senior Member

Posts: 375I've only just visited with 200 in my pocket. Most people I've talked to just pay the 60 for the house and 140. If you're going to pay over 2 then just go to. Orlando. Or just seeing Eva at star on Merritt.
Originally Posted by Baller12
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 14:30 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 38I saw Sasa the first time I was there. She was pretty hot, like Orlando standards. I went back again and saw Sasha? Who wasn't very attractive and asked for a tip before the table shower and after giving her $160 before even going to the shower continued to ask for more so I took the money back from her and left.
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
What are the going rates at this place for level 2? I know 240 is typical of Orlando and 120-140 for lvl 1. I assume 180-200 for level 2? But when I gave Sasa 180 the time I saw her she basically scoffed and told me I needed 240 for level 2 and only got a nude HJ.
-
10-09-25 18:44 #7435Senior Member

Posts: 1232Information appreciated thanks.
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 17:12 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 375Zen Melt
I've been to Zen Melt a couple of times. I drew Sasa my first go round. And Yuki the second. I've seen a third girl that I give the house money to, but never got her for a massage. Sasa called her Juju. Older lady, body looks better than decent and some man mades on her. Sasa has a good build to her and man mades that matches her frame. Cute and youn. Yuki is similar with smaller tits and the BJ, she lacks on that department, too, compared to Sasa. I mean, it starts off OK then you get teeth. Don't get me wrong, fun times was had but if you're into a little head game, go elsewhere.
As far as the one negative post I saw about getting robbed, just go in there with what you need. Give the house fee and she's going to ask if you want to tip now or later. You just need 140 to get the party started. I've had folks tell me they tipped before, and it's a memorable table shower, or you can tip after and you'll have to wait till you get to the room.
-
10-09-25 12:45 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 1232Negative reviews kept me at alternative spas, I know it works both ways (reverse shill) reports also need to considered, and gps reports. Is it negotiating or standard? i.e. 240 orlando rate all in for hour? I'm guessing she's older?
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 22:52 #7432Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Zen Melt. Yuki
Out on sales calls and needed a break, after driving all morning. I RTFF and well, despite the bad reviews, I gave Zen Melt a go. Yuki met me at the door and lead me in. Yuki stands about 5'3", thin built. B cup, best I could tell. I wasn't too picky today, she had a cute face. I asked for the TS, and gave her the donation for an hour.
TS started well, rinsed my back and started sliding her Bs all over my back side, worked her way up to my ear and started to slip it in my ear which got me turned on immediately. I'm not a fan of rimming so skipped that. Has me turn over and I washes the front side along with my cock that was now at full attention. Slips and slides all over my front and starts an incredible P2 P, then rubs her tits all over my chest working her way down, takes my cock and begins a very good BBBJ, breaks for a second and proceeds to engulf each of the boys while she's jacking me. I have her slow down, I want to take the activities to the room before I blow. Rinse off and off to the room we go.
Has me lay down and continues to BBBJ my cock, and I'm ready for 69. Maneuvers her pussy over my mouth while I'm holding her ass as I dive right on into that pussy. She makes cute moaning sounds. I play with the asshole and massage it while I'm lapping up her juices. I'm ready to pound so request the cover. She hops on and starts with ACG, slipping her ass with my pelvis as she's riding. Have to slow her down, I ain't ready to finish. Place her at the edge of the bed and I give her more DATY, licking the asshole and pussy. Then I enter with her legs wide open inviting me in. Feels tight, I lean in and we DFK while I'm pounding away. I whisper in her ear, I want to finish in your mouth. Gives me the nod and I tap her that I'm ready. Rips the cover off and blows me until I blast inside her mouth. Exhausted but man I needed this. Cleans me up, I get dressed and she walks me out and slips the tounge in my mouth one last time, sends me on my way with a water bottle.
-
10-06-25 08:25 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 323I finally visited Eva this past Friday. Morning schedule. Eva was there. Very young gal, like in her mid 20's. Spinner in all her words. I did some roaming around the clothes and her massage was good using elbows and shit like that. She teased Jr and offered me a HE. I told her I wanted FS. She replied she went through a surgery recently there so the south area was not available. Sad. So a HE had to do it and left the place with a smile. She is pretty and I would go FS indeed if she is available for that purposes. The other lady was in the Parlor as well, a more dark skin gal with dark hair in her mid 30's, early 40's. I would repeat just for the sake of curiosity on Eva. Gal take good directions and kept her clothes. She wanted 150 for the HJ and I told her fuck no. I was ready to walk away when she said ok tip 60. So 120 for the whole HE ending experience.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 00:37 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 323Star parlor in ME question.
Hello Excelsior community. Does any of the mongers who have paid a visit to Star were able to see Eva or the younger providers? I went there around 3 pm but there was a gal which is I believe the one that most people have seen, a mid 30's gal with dark hair around shoulders, medium rack, about 5'6" tall. I went there and she was busy with another monger and I did not return because I wanted the younger version. Anyone knows when is a good hour to try my luck? Thanks in advance.
-
09-28-25 20:49 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 153You're right
I learned my lesson.
Originally Posted by BackShooter
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






