Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 17694
-
10-09-25 21:43 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 229Times have changed. I remember when she used to do BBBJCIM for. 6.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 10:37 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 156Heather Slayinem
Was in town for business, and based upon the suggestions here, I decided to see Heather. First off, her looks. I have seen her described on here in many different ways. I would say she is pretty and has nice blue eyes and tits. She has a large ass for those that like that. She is definitely overweight, but in a mom bod type of way which I find attractive anyway. Most importantly, I wanted to discuss service since she will not discuss over the phone. This may be a YMMV situation, but no CIM. Says she is trying the get away from BBJ, and her compromise is not to allow CIM. I have to say that given her skill in that area, that was a disappointment. After enjoying that for a while moved on to FS which I enjoyed. She is definitely a good time, wasn't trashed like so many of the girls, and cares about pleasing. I would see her again if work brings me back. I am one who values safety and service over all else, and she checks those boxes.
-
10-08-25 17:16 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 638Susan
Her body wasn't something to behold, but she was fairly pretty, always willing to do some dirty shit with me, and her pussy felt amazing. I creampied her on every piece of furniture in that basement and at least once in the shower. She was a keeper. She always told me that she was amazed that I wasn't married and wanted to change that (Haha). The hottest thing she ever said was that she wanted to take me upstairs to her bed and fuck me all night. Woulda been fun.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
Sorry to see her go, but hopefully she's leading a little healthier life. Probably not getting fucking drunk before noon, either. Of course, maybe not. She does Uber Eats so she has to be somewhat sober. LOL.
-
10-08-25 16:34 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 116Soulard Susan
Dang I miss her! Great times were had.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 15:07 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 241She do BBBJ? Reviews indicate only CBJ. No way I'm going down on a woman who won't return the favor.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 15:05 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 850Now she eats the same ass everyday instead of different asses.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 10:29 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 186And while I'm in a nostalgic mood (and I swear, I'll stop after this one), what happened to Bee up in the north?
-
10-08-25 08:57 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 638Soulard Susan
I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 07:17 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 186What happened to Soulard Susan?
-
10-07-25 21:57 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 582You aren't trapped in STL, I'd take my 40 k and fly to LA / SF and fuck 100 different Korean Escorts. It's all the married men who can't fly out driving these GPS pricing lmao.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 18:49 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 551Or maybe "neither", I just don't see how "anyone" can get horny or desperate enough to justify wanting to see some of the absolutely "nasty AF" gelatinous trolls I've seen inquired about on here but, hey, it's "their dick", not mine, LOL, so I guess it really is "each to their own" on that one...
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe
-
10-07-25 18:10 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 337Remy
She definitely sees white guys and I highly recommend her. If you're into kissing, she's one of the best. Also very tasty DATY.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 17:47 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 222Yes, Remy see's white guys. I was in the mood for some brown sugar about a year ago and after reading many great reviews I decided to give Remy a shot. Her place was in S City at the time in a decent enough area. I think I got the Hhr massage with a FS ending. It was enjoyable. She's very friendly and easy to get along with.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 17:25 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 112Better some of those dogs than paying a fortune for golden, dead p'sy.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 14:02 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 150Remy
Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?
Does she see white guys?









Reply With Quote






