Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35314
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodSon0456  [View Original Post]
    Visited Carla at her new location in Dearborn Heights. Easy location, quiet neighborhood, and good attitude. Not the cheapest, but negotion helps.
    Is that the Carla who was aligned with the Tropical Tan girls?

  2. #35313

    Great hands

    Been out of the scene for a while. Saw Lilly last week and had a very good experience. She is very open and also said new Korean girl coming next week.

  3. #35312

    Carla. Dearborn Heights

    Visited Carla at her new location in Dearborn Heights. Easy location, quiet neighborhood, and good attitude. Not the cheapest, but negotion helps.

  4. #35311

    Any info please PM

    Yes I would to love know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    It looks like they have been shut down. Does anyone know where Joy / Anna went?

  5. #35310
    If this is same girl from adult search she's a trans 22 yrs. Old have not seen her.

  6. #35309

    Giselle on 13 mile and Vandyke

    I was wondering if anybody had seen Giselle on 13 Mile and Vandyke. I was thinking about checking out her $200 half hour session but I couldn't find any reviews. Thank you in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250926_163749_TextNow.jpg‎  

  7. #35308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Great hands

    I hit the place every couple weeks. Mostly because it's easy.

    Where are all the young providers?

    I think I have had a 50 ish provider for months. Even though they say young new girls coming.

    Any one have any luck?

    I might have to start using the apartments again the odds are about the same.

    I did visit Tiffany on Farmington near 5 mile which has been discussed a lot in AA thread. She used to work at grove st massage I ypsi.

    It was a good time but not super. Better than most massage though. I'll give it another shot to see if repeats help.

    Hiphi.

  8. #35307

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEscape  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its just me, but I don't think its very wise to be going to a massage parlor that is at the location of a massage parlor that was shut down in a County-State-Federal joint operation, especially when the AG was saying she wanted to look into prosecuting johns. Maybe I'm paranoid, but something tells me that the adjoining areas may have surveillance equipment in the area. Even being contacted by the state about why you were there could lead to some hard times on the Homefront if you're a married guy, if you know what I'm saying. I'm sure its just paranoia talking.
    The only place I recall getting busted more than once was M-1, and that was a few years apart. You are significantly safer at an AMP, than a drugged out hooker, with an angry pimp, or a police decoy. Cops bust more johns a night than AMPs in a year. RELAX.

  9. #35306

    Joa

    It looks like they have been shut down. Does anyone know where Joy / Anna went?

  10. #35305

    The closer you are to danger the further you are from harm.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEscape  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its just me, but I don't think its very wise to be going to a massage parlor that is at the location of a massage parlor that was shut down in a County-State-Federal joint operation, especially when the AG was saying she wanted to look into prosecuting johns. Maybe I'm paranoid, but something tells me that the adjoining areas may have surveillance equipment in the area. Even being contacted by the state about why you were there could lead to some hard times on the Homefront if you're a married guy, if you know what I'm saying. I'm sure its just paranoia talking.
    That's what they'd expect, no one would suspect you.

  11. #35304
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    They were formally Gold Star and 8 Star, wanted to see if the same level of FS is available.
    Maybe its just me, but I don't think its very wise to be going to a massage parlor that is at the location of a massage parlor that was shut down in a County-State-Federal joint operation, especially when the AG was saying she wanted to look into prosecuting johns. Maybe I'm paranoid, but something tells me that the adjoining areas may have surveillance equipment in the area. Even being contacted by the state about why you were there could lead to some hard times on the Homefront if you're a married guy, if you know what I'm saying. I'm sure its just paranoia talking.

  12. #35303

    Has anyone been to Q Therapy or Cypess / Cypress on 8 Mile?

    They were formally Gold Star and 8 Star, wanted to see if the same level of FS is available.

  13. #35302
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Hee, my memory ain't what it used to be, LOL.

    I think one of the girls was Mia. She looks right into your eyes as she works her magic. Really a special treat.
    Unfortunately Mia is not there anymore. Manager said she was somewhere near Kalamazoo (this convo was a couple months ago). She was pretty special.

  14. #35301

    Sunshine Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    It's Sunshine Spa.
    Thanks, Hee, my memory ain't what it used to be, LOL.

    I think one of the girls was Mia. She looks right into your eyes as she works her magic. Really a special treat.

  15. #35300
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Cannot recall if it is Sunny's, Sunrise, Sunshine or what the name actually is. Orchard Lake Road east of Telegraph, across from Home Depot. Decent massage this is a 1/2 hr kinda place. Wendy and her 2 friends, all younge and atractive said not so busy and would welcome a few visitors. Tell her Mark sent you. 50/50.
    It's Sunshine Spa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape