Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 472 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6557

    Ji yun

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by recently, very attractive girl but she was busy. Made an appointment the next day, but when I arrived she was just taking in a walk-in (no appointment), still had his money in her hand. I explained to her that I had an appointment but it didn't seem to matter. I think other gentleman should be aware of this and post if they have similar experiences at other AMPs. Customers with appointments should always be given priority over walk-ins.
    So, are you saying you will not return because of this?

    I understand the disrespect you felt. That will probably slow down no one from trying the place if they had a mind to. I remember when the Leaf opened up and everyone was raving about one particular provider. I went in one day, and she was busy and I got the other. She let me back and had just my type of body. When massage started, I felt abundant amount of skin to skin, so I reached back to confirm my suspicions and I was correct. Anyway, great time, maybe one of the best ever. Went back another day to try the highly reviewed lady and it was less than advertised! A little GPS was starting. What I'm trying to say. It's hit or miss and out of our control sometimes. , I've had visits with an uglier lady that was enthusiastic. Sometimes it's about connection and if it's there or not.

  2. #6556

    My recent experience at JiYun Ji Yun

    Stopped by recently, very attractive girl but she was busy. Made an appointment the next day, but when I arrived she was just taking in a walk-in (no appointment), still had his money in her hand. I explained to her that I had an appointment but it didn't seem to matter. I think other gentleman should be aware of this and post if they have similar experiences at other AMPs. Customers with appointments should always be given priority over walk-ins.

  3. #6555
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvnlbfms  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this isn't the best place to post, but I have a question.

    Say I want to go to a HE AMP, but not for a HE. Are the ladies disappointed with a smaller tip, or are they OK with getting an above average tip for just a massage?

    I've been out of the hobby for a while, but just miss the skin on skin contact.
    For non-HE I usually tip 20 and have never had a complaint.

  4. #6554

    Tipping for Non HE

    Sorry if this isn't the best place to post, but I have a question.

    Say I want to go to a HE AMP, but not for a HE. Are the ladies disappointed with a smaller tip, or are they OK with getting an above average tip for just a massage?

    I've been out of the hobby for a while, but just miss the skin on skin contact.

  5. #6553

    Kiki at Ji Yun

    So Ji yun is still doing fine. They have a new girl out there now, Kiki. She's awesome to spend time with. Gorgeous with an amazing body, but as usual, its the service here that really stands out. She just has a wonderful attitude and really makes you feel like one of a kind when you're with her. She looks and acts young and sweet, and will take excellent care of you. Awesome massage and a wonderful time after. I really can't say enough good things about this place, I'm glad they've opened! Compared to some of the other spots around town, this place has been consistently great lately.

  6. #6552

    Ji Yun Foot Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    Any intel would be much appreciated.
    Went in last week. New girl said she would be there for the month. She was 30+ spinner, very cute. The menu was open and I got exactly what I asked for with no haggling.

  7. #6551

    Ms Vee

    I have been curious about this one for a while and would greatly appreciate it if someone with experience could pm me. Really don't want to go in blind. This sounds like a hotel meet and I have not done this before. Thanks so much.

  8. #6550

    Smitty and Hoppy

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    If you say so. It took me reading it 6 times to understand part of it. Still don't know what place it is but glad he had fun.
    Where's Smitty and Hoppy when you need them? Somebody needs to break this down for you!

    May I?

  9. #6549

    Nl

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by recently, didn't have time to stay. Greeted by 40 plus, reasonably attractive, taller than usual lady. Other girl was busy. Part of me liked the dragon lady, another part of me didn't care for her slightly stuck up attitude. May be worth a try.
    Thanks Warp and that was my take on NL the time there before my drive-by so went over to NH even though they are the same owner per past reports. Report was made on NH. Good thing we only go for the massage. Pound on, HC.

  10. #6548
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't be any clearer.
    If you say so. It took me reading it 6 times to understand part of it. Still don't know what place it is but glad he had fun.

  11. #6547
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    Is ji yun still a reliable place after LEO got the one down the road?
    Any intel would be much appreciated.

  12. #6546
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Let me try to decipher:

    This guy drove to Anderson and paid $220 to have sex with an old Asian woman with fake boobs at May May.
    With all the options in Greenville interesting.

  13. #6545

    May May

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't be any clearer.
    Let me try to decipher:

    This guy drove to Anderson and paid $220 to have sex with an old Asian woman with fake boobs at May May.

  14. #6544

    Ji yun

    Is ji yun still a reliable place after LEO got the one down the road?

  15. #6543
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    LnB per sign or is it a duplicate spring month as many refer to it as.

    Stopped at the converted one story. Range the door bell. After a bit was shuffled inside. Room donation up front.

    Normal you been here before via a translator. Rest of show via hand signals.

    Funny part while facedown, hands were at the side, found a hole were a scratching movement would occur. Either a lot have long fingernails or these shorts been placed for a long time.

    Assume Rickies wife to be 50's, proud D's requiring no retainer. Smooth playground. Pantomimes through nip, CBJ, bbj, cfs, bfs etc. Till come enter. A few shhhs signals, some cervix cringes, wrapping legs at one point, accepting happiness, cleanup, returned to finish time and some go again teases. 220 cipotd.
    Couldn't be any clearer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape