Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 35476
-
10-11-25 18:28 #35011Senior Member

Posts: 378Hot.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
Young.
UTR.
G'damn, you do all those things!!
-
10-11-25 18:06 #35010Senior Member

Posts: 784What Would You Do?
Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.
-
10-08-25 06:29 #35009Senior Member

Posts: 784Bunny
Is unavailable. Damn Good Pussy. Missionary Man.
-
10-06-25 23:23 #35008Senior Member

Posts: 201Bella Saint is like a Gound Hog
She still has access to her old regular number, she uses both so even if you call or text the new number she'll likely respond from the old one. She just pops out randomly, sucks and fucks for a few days then goes back underground to her family, I've asked her why is she so inconsistent but she's a habitual liar so I don't know how far to go with the reasons she gives. I cast bait out to her every now and then just to make sure she's still lurking in the monger waters, sometimes it takes weeks but she always bites. Just drop her a line and play the waiting game.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 14:50 #35007Senior Member

Posts: 60Tabitha
Latin woman relatively light skinned, mid-thirties to early forties, medium height. , fairly generic description, but, physically, nothing jumped out.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 11:06 #35006Senior Member

Posts: 203Tabitha
What does she look like? Just want a description so I know what to look for.
Originally Posted by BigShock
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 08:35 #35005Senior Member

Posts: 60Prime Time! Prime Time! Prime Time! (read in Chris Berman's voice, iykyk)
I was randomly driving through earlier this week, at around 7:30 and low and behold, a veritable smorgasborg, from I4 to Autozone I saw about 8 walkers. The same happened after I checked a couple of more times at the same time over the course of the week. Lauren, Tabitha, and J (Jess) all went for a ride. Tabitha was as reported, J swallowed me whole (and I am told that that is not an easy thing to do). Lauren was dope sick and did a poor job but promised to make it up to me the next time I saw her (yeah right). I was out last night and saw her so figured I'd give her the chance. She remembered me, her promise, and she did make it up to me, repeatedly. What a great week. None of them have digits.
-
10-04-25 02:14 #35004Senior Member

Posts: 60Re: Tabitha
I had a similiar experience with her not too long ago. If you want to share the digits, pm me, I wouldn't mind trying to set up a return engagement.
Originally Posted by MrMomo00
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 08:44 #35003Senior Member

Posts: 784Hottest MILF
Trail Pickups Only. I'll start. Jenna. From about 8 years ago. Missionary Man.
-
10-03-25 06:55 #35002Senior Member

Posts: 784Amanda
Is unavailable. Hot. Thick. Cool girl. Excellent BBBJ. Missionary Man.
-
10-03-25 00:00 #35001Senior Member

Posts: 113Tabitha
Anybody ever had her? I picked her up a couple months ago. Parked and she sucked me up really good, licked and sucked my balls like pro. Even stuck her tongue up my ass and ate the dingle berries. Nutted so hard! Got her digits and arranged another date but she stood me up and I think was trying to set me up. Just curious if anyone has had her before. OBT and 23rd.
-
10-02-25 22:16 #35000Senior Member

Posts: 59Baw named blue
Picked up this BSW off Nashville in the teens. She sang a magical tune for 40 Mario coin's. Got digits too.
-
10-02-25 02:25 #34999Senior Member

Posts: 35What happened?!
Jeez been a minute since I've been over to the Orlando area. This used to be the holy Grail no longer a parade by Wawa have all the potential going. Can any of you direct me to the right area to find more potential?
-
10-01-25 07:46 #34998Senior Member

Posts: 784G Spot
Is unavailable. Cool girl. Good Head. In person she's one of the best lookin MILF I've dated on The Trail. Missionary Man.
-
09-27-25 11:31 #34997Senior Member

Posts: 185She dies have those features.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





