Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 17689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.
    Now she eats the same ass everyday instead of different asses.

  2. #16263
    And while I'm in a nostalgic mood (and I swear, I'll stop after this one), what happened to Bee up in the north?

  3. #16262

    Soulard Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Soulard Susan?
    I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.

  4. #16261
    What happened to Soulard Susan?

  5. #16260
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe "neither", I just don't see how "anyone" can get horny or desperate enough to justify wanting to see some of the absolutely "nasty AF" gelatinous trolls I've seen inquired about on here but, hey, it's "their dick", not mine, LOL, so I guess it really is "each to their own" on that one...

    Stay Safe
    You aren't trapped in STL, I'd take my 40 k and fly to LA / SF and fuck 100 different Korean Escorts. It's all the married men who can't fly out driving these GPS pricing lmao.

  6. #16259
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    Better some of those dogs than paying a fortune for golden, dead p'sy.
    Or maybe "neither", I just don't see how "anyone" can get horny or desperate enough to justify wanting to see some of the absolutely "nasty AF" gelatinous trolls I've seen inquired about on here but, hey, it's "their dick", not mine, LOL, so I guess it really is "each to their own" on that one...

    Stay Safe

  7. #16258

    Remy

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?
    She definitely sees white guys and I highly recommend her. If you're into kissing, she's one of the best. Also very tasty DATY.

  8. #16257
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?
    Yes, Remy see's white guys. I was in the mood for some brown sugar about a year ago and after reading many great reviews I decided to give Remy a shot. Her place was in S City at the time in a decent enough area. I think I got the Hhr massage with a FS ending. It was enjoyable. She's very friendly and easy to get along with.

  9. #16256
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    There's "definitely" some truth in that statement, LOL, some of these "WTF" women guys inquire about on here look like they belong in an airport "sniffing luggage" or out in the woods somewhere living in a house made out of candy...
    Better some of those dogs than paying a fortune for golden, dead p'sy.

  10. #16255

    Remy

    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?

  11. #16254
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    I'd charge 40 k too after seeing some of the girls y'all are paying 500 lmao.
    There's "definitely" some truth in that statement, LOL, some of these "WTF" women guys inquire about on here look like they belong in an airport "sniffing luggage" or out in the woods somewhere living in a house made out of candy...

  12. #16253
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Well, at least she's low mileage! LOL. But for for that price I would expect BB anal, with all the nasty stuff you can dream up. Not that I would consider it, as experience is actually worth it to me, and it appears she has none as a professional.
    You just know. Absolutely know. She's a total dead fish in bed.

  13. #16252
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    For $40 K the first 10 minutes of my 24 hours would be Shaving those pits and Bush!
    I'd charge 40 k too after seeing some of the girls y'all are paying 500 lmao.

  14. #16251
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    For $40 K the first 10 minutes of my 24 hours would be Shaving those pits and Bush!
    I'm transferring the money out of my Edward Jones and Fidelity accounts today. I'm taking a blue pill after I send her the deposit. I'll write a review soon.

  15. #16250
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Well, at least she's low mileage! LOL. But for for that price I would expect BB anal, with all the nasty stuff you can dream up. Not that I would consider it, as experience is actually worth it to me, and it appears she has none as a professional.
    For $40 K the first 10 minutes of my 24 hours would be Shaving those pits and Bush!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape