Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 13305
-
10-07-25 16:01 #12540Regular Member

Posts: 13Do you have info on the girls you see in greenville?
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 15:43 #12539Regular Member

Posts: 15Spinner
Is anybody aware of any attractive spinners in any local AMP?
-
10-06-25 23:22 #12538Regular Member

Posts: 13She a swallower as far as you remember?
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 21:13 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 61Pm me for her new number.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 15:16 #12536Banned Member

Posts: 1377She requires a deposit according to her ad which concerns me but I have no true history on her or any knowledge other than that unfortunately.
Originally Posted by LowCountry2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 10:32 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 30Allison from Simpsonville?
https://tryst.link/escort/allison_02
She's coming to my town, Charleston soon. Pretty young blonde. Priced a little lower than most on Tryst. I may be in love. Any history on this too good to be true.
-
10-04-25 17:43 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 2035She is easy going I suppose that would translate it into submissive. I believe cim is available, I prefer to finnish during the main event. I don't know if Greek is an option. All of her body parts seemed clean.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 13:12 #12533Senior Member

Posts: 504Shyanne
Formerly aka Ashley, or BJ Queen.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/666841719852
Haven't seen her for over year, and needed a good BJ and she did not disappoint. Same good coms and Same good service as in past.
-
10-04-25 13:06 #12532Senior Member

Posts: 504Tara and your post
Hey WF, would you kindly share some details on menu / performance? She claims to be new so am wondering? She lists BBBJ. Was that decent, DT, CIM? How about the cat and any greek? If she's new does she take directions, submissive? I'd appreciate a reply and stay safe bro!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/872518277700
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 12:43 #12531Senior Member

Posts: 2035That link is no longer working, but thanks for helping out. That is why I post a screenshot of the ad.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 12:41 #12530Senior Member

Posts: 2035Tara
Nice girl, friendly, cute, slender. She may be self medicating.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/872518277700
Abclfkbbbjdatycfsxyz.
-
10-04-25 07:26 #12529Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone know anything about Mercedes?
Anyone talked to Mercedes aka Queen of the south? Worked out of the motel 6 for awhile and then was sharing a place with platinum.
Haven't heard from her in awhile.
-
10-01-25 21:49 #12528Senior Member

Posts: 51I've seen her in Asheville
I have seen her twice in Asheville while she went by Bailey and Pixie at different times. To be honest, I only saw her the second time because I didn't recognize her due to the name change. She is very sweet and accommodating, but has a very limited menu. Doesn't like her nipples touched, everything covered, no GFE; but can't remember if she is cool with daty or not. However, she has a very skinny body and nice, tight grip. I doubt I would see her for a hhr again due to the limited menu, but she's great for a qv.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 14:42 #12527Senior Member

Posts: 147See # 12461
See 12461 post.
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 09:32 #12526Senior Member

Posts: 44Nikki. Tryst
Curious if anyone has any intel on Nikki who's posting on Tryst. It say massage, but the costs listed and write up seem more like FS. If anyone has any positive or negative reports I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/massage/nikki-baby93











Reply With Quote






