Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 17694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?
    Times have changed. I remember when she used to do BBBJCIM for. 6.

  2. #16268

    Heather Slayinem

    Was in town for business, and based upon the suggestions here, I decided to see Heather. First off, her looks. I have seen her described on here in many different ways. I would say she is pretty and has nice blue eyes and tits. She has a large ass for those that like that. She is definitely overweight, but in a mom bod type of way which I find attractive anyway. Most importantly, I wanted to discuss service since she will not discuss over the phone. This may be a YMMV situation, but no CIM. Says she is trying the get away from BBJ, and her compromise is not to allow CIM. I have to say that given her skill in that area, that was a disappointment. After enjoying that for a while moved on to FS which I enjoyed. She is definitely a good time, wasn't trashed like so many of the girls, and cares about pleasing. I would see her again if work brings me back. I am one who values safety and service over all else, and she checks those boxes.

  3. #16267

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Dang I miss her! Great times were had.
    Her body wasn't something to behold, but she was fairly pretty, always willing to do some dirty shit with me, and her pussy felt amazing. I creampied her on every piece of furniture in that basement and at least once in the shower. She was a keeper. She always told me that she was amazed that I wasn't married and wanted to change that (Haha). The hottest thing she ever said was that she wanted to take me upstairs to her bed and fuck me all night. Woulda been fun.

    Sorry to see her go, but hopefully she's leading a little healthier life. Probably not getting fucking drunk before noon, either. Of course, maybe not. She does Uber Eats so she has to be somewhat sober. LOL.

  4. #16266

    Soulard Susan

    Dang I miss her! Great times were had.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.

  5. #16265
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    She definitely sees white guys and I highly recommend her. If you're into kissing, she's one of the best. Also very tasty DATY.
    She do BBBJ? Reviews indicate only CBJ. No way I'm going down on a woman who won't return the favor.

  6. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.
    Now she eats the same ass everyday instead of different asses.

  7. #16263
    And while I'm in a nostalgic mood (and I swear, I'll stop after this one), what happened to Bee up in the north?

  8. #16262

    Soulard Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Soulard Susan?
    I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.

  9. #16261
    What happened to Soulard Susan?

  10. #16260
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe "neither", I just don't see how "anyone" can get horny or desperate enough to justify wanting to see some of the absolutely "nasty AF" gelatinous trolls I've seen inquired about on here but, hey, it's "their dick", not mine, LOL, so I guess it really is "each to their own" on that one...

    Stay Safe
    You aren't trapped in STL, I'd take my 40 k and fly to LA / SF and fuck 100 different Korean Escorts. It's all the married men who can't fly out driving these GPS pricing lmao.

  11. #16259
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    Better some of those dogs than paying a fortune for golden, dead p'sy.
    Or maybe "neither", I just don't see how "anyone" can get horny or desperate enough to justify wanting to see some of the absolutely "nasty AF" gelatinous trolls I've seen inquired about on here but, hey, it's "their dick", not mine, LOL, so I guess it really is "each to their own" on that one...

    Stay Safe

  12. #16258

    Remy

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?
    She definitely sees white guys and I highly recommend her. If you're into kissing, she's one of the best. Also very tasty DATY.

  13. #16257
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?
    Yes, Remy see's white guys. I was in the mood for some brown sugar about a year ago and after reading many great reviews I decided to give Remy a shot. Her place was in S City at the time in a decent enough area. I think I got the Hhr massage with a FS ending. It was enjoyable. She's very friendly and easy to get along with.

  14. #16256
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    There's "definitely" some truth in that statement, LOL, some of these "WTF" women guys inquire about on here look like they belong in an airport "sniffing luggage" or out in the woods somewhere living in a house made out of candy...
    Better some of those dogs than paying a fortune for golden, dead p'sy.

  15. #16255

    Remy

    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape