Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 506 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 7577
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7037

    Let us know if she checks out

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    She 100% looks like an old hooters / promo girl I used to bang way back in the day. If she's doing massages now then it's probably due to getting older and not making much money off of her looks anymore. If it's not her then they could definitely pass for identical twins or this is a catfish. If it is her then she's definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've had, 2nd to Ketly D.

  2. #7036

    New Lake Mary provider


  3. #7035
    Quote Originally Posted by BackShooter  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be going on an awful lot around the area. Provided you saw her condition before you paid. Why would you waste the money. Any type of an indication for services, immediate term to leave and not pay.
    A few months ago I had a run in with a crew similar to these, the scrub wearing latinas. Contacted them, sent me a pic of who was acailable for the "massage", set up time and place. When I get there, girl was as hot as the pics, but when she started undressing she had one of those beige compression zip up suits. Took that off and basically said "Don't touch my tits, don't grab my waist or my ass. " cause she was still tender from her ops.

    I basically did push ups into her until I got bored and asked her if she could finish me with her mouth, to which she said "extra". Had her ack me off to completion and left. Waste of money.

  4. #7034

    Poor Service

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number and got Bella. She has 2 ads up with different names:

    Caro being her 2nd name with the same phone number. Saw her at their apartment near 436 and Pershing. If it was the girl in the pics, it's heavily filtered as she looked very plain looking. Once inside and in the massage room, she didn't want to be touched. Said she wasn't feeling good, she did look kinda pale like she was nauseous. Paid $120 for the hour, massage wasn't bad but there also wasn't any fun to be had with her. Maybe she was having an off day. These are her ads:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884350525.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883586292.html

    I did see these ads and included a pic of the girl in the ad on the text message and got the response that she was out of town. She also has 2 names, Karen and Fio. These are the ads:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884007987.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883322454.html

    Someone had posted a review that said they had a good time with her, but so far I have been striking out with them.

    CC.




    "QUOTE from PseudoRican;7403043"

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884755574.html

    Anybody heard back or managed to schedule with this one? Texted twice and all I get is an automatic response saying they are busy at the moment.
    This seems to be going on an awful lot around the area. Provided you saw her condition before you paid. Why would you waste the money. Any type of an indication for services, immediate term to leave and not pay.

  5. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Very pleasant gall. Her ad on CL says massage and waxing. Her picture is little outdated but still nice. I would say she is somewhere near mid 40's. She is tan skin color, dark hair straight till shoulders, big boobs, nice rack, she is about 5'6" tall. Nice body. She is ok and I would visit again. Her room is nice because she leave it kind of dark and she uses a hot oil to help with the massage. I got a 45 minutes no drape and in the flip she went to tease very slowly until the tool was ready to be used. HJ and 1 pop. I would repeat. 140 total the damage. I didn't ask if there is anything else on the menu. If I am around I would hit her. She seemed a little in a rush because there was another appt after me which it was another monger parked. Reach her on CL by text because she does not reply the email very often. The place you will recognize because it has a sticker that says Elements. Recommended for a HE. Massage was 7 out 10. HJ was good, take good directions and very amicable to speak. Pretty MILF that in her younger years would have been golden to crack the code.
    Absolute spot on review, I had the same exact experience and I agree with her looks.

  6. #7032

    Rous spa

    So I reached out to this one, and they immediately texted me back. When I put in the directions, it took me to South OBT. An AMP.

    No go.

  7. #7031

    Valerie

    I have, but it's been a while. She's been reviewed a fair amount in the non-AMP thread by me and others, but not recently that I've seen. Business must've slowed since she moved from MetroWest.

    Check out that thread for more info and let me know if anything has changed.

  8. #7030

    Mariana. Latina MILF reviewed recently

    I saw her recently. Very pleasant gall. Her ad on CL says massage and waxing. Her picture is little outdated but still nice. I would say she is somewhere near mid 40's. She is tan skin color, dark hair straight till shoulders, big boobs, nice rack, she is about 5'6" tall. Nice body. She is ok and I would visit again. Her room is nice because she leave it kind of dark and she uses a hot oil to help with the massage. I got a 45 minutes no drape and in the flip she went to tease very slowly until the tool was ready to be used. HJ and 1 pop. I would repeat. 140 total the damage. I didn't ask if there is anything else on the menu. If I am around I would hit her. She seemed a little in a rush because there was another appt after me which it was another monger parked. Reach her on CL by text because she does not reply the email very often. The place you will recognize because it has a sticker that says Elements. Recommended for a HE. Massage was 7 out 10. HJ was good, take good directions and very amicable to speak. Pretty MILF that in her younger years would have been golden to crack the code.

  9. #7029

    No way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one probably 10 times, undraped rub, don't believe any extras will be available.

    Won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...880838057.html
    I don't repeat again and again not as long as they occasionally keep touching my inner thighs / balls even though they only do legit. Because an extra like DIY or a brief HJ can be offered with increasing session frequency.

  10. #7028

  11. #7027

    Maloy

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link please?
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...885684063.html

  12. #7026

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    This woman is seductive and sexy. Talented and will tease the pre cum and cum out of you. She knows what she's doing and she prefers catering to men with deeper pockets. Quite expensive.
    Can you share a link please?

  13. #7025

    Malloy / Molly

    This woman is seductive and sexy. Talented and will tease the pre cum and cum out of you. She knows what she's doing and she prefers catering to men with deeper pockets. Quite expensive.

  14. #7024

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcBruce  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend, I would go to her even if 0 extras. She gave me the best deep tissue massage ever, and I've been to many legit places. She finds all the knots and dig deep. Massage was also calming strokes and sensual. Body is not much my type on the bbw side as stated, she does have a cute face. But overall I will stick with L1. She has a gift with those hands. Good coms, works out of her apartment so there's a shower available.
    Couldn't agree more. She is super talented and I would also see her if there were zero extras.

  15. #7023

    Glo Spa

    I texted the number and got Bella. She has 2 ads up with different names:

    Caro being her 2nd name with the same phone number. Saw her at their apartment near 436 and Pershing. If it was the girl in the pics, it's heavily filtered as she looked very plain looking. Once inside and in the massage room, she didn't want to be touched. Said she wasn't feeling good, she did look kinda pale like she was nauseous. Paid $120 for the hour, massage wasn't bad but there also wasn't any fun to be had with her. Maybe she was having an off day. These are her ads:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884350525.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883586292.html

    I did see these ads and included a pic of the girl in the ad on the text message and got the response that she was out of town. She also has 2 names, Karen and Fio. These are the ads:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884007987.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883322454.html

    Someone had posted a review that said they had a good time with her, but so far I have been striking out with them.

    CC.




    "QUOTE from PseudoRican;7403043"

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884755574.html

    Anybody heard back or managed to schedule with this one? Texted twice and all I get is an automatic response saying they are busy at the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape