Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 1067
-
11-03-25 11:45 #932Senior Member

Posts: 530Yes
Yes there is. Check it out!
Originally Posted by Edward99
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 09:41 #931Regular Member

Posts: 2Langdon St?
Is there a new place on Langdon St. In Montpelier?
-
10-11-25 14:17 #930Senior Member

Posts: 26Eve lineup?
Can anyone tell me eve lineup now? Haven't been in awhile and looks like I just missed a good one.
-
10-06-25 14:46 #929Senior Member

Posts: 96Selina
Only a couple more days to catch her before she rotates out. Selina might be my all time favorite provider. She gets better every time I see her.
Originally Posted by Spanky802
[View Original Post]
I know we all have a type and she might not be your type but she is 100% my type. She's something special.
-
10-06-25 11:14 #928Regular Member

Posts: 14Eva Selina Run don't walk!
Thanks Spanky for the review on Selina! Did 1 hour with her this morning. Prob late 20's spinner great massage even better BBBJ! Great English as well. Wednesday is her last day.
Also I went to Green Health Spa in Williston a couple weeks ago. There was a cute 30 ish girl names Mia working good massage but nothing more than L1 available. She was wearing jeans. So much different than the girls at Eva!
-
09-30-25 16:55 #927Regular Member

Posts: 20Coco at Crystal Spa
Anyone who goes to Life knows what to expect. Walked into a door with a buzzer. Exquisite traditional Asian dolls. Greeted and asked if I called I said yes. They offered lineup. All girls looked young and had firm body with nice top. I winked at Coco and she smiled. Petite, cute and curvy young girl. Escorted me to the ts and sauna. After a TS, I came in to the sauna again for a minute. In the room, she had me lay face down, toweled off with some compliments on jr (don't we all get that) and it went for 15 min. Her massage was excellent. Once I flipped she fed me, allowed me to flick her clit and lick her beef flaps. I eventually could feel her bean enlarged. She gave me an exceptionally good suction on head. Then went a mutual oral adventure in 69. It was so hot and I started feeling the cum shot building up. Went mish for a minute and then switched position into doggy. Her muscles clamped against head and it felt so tight. Couldn't last it anymore. I had deposited my entire load in the cover, deep in her cave. Started off to be a bit of questionable appointment, but I had an incredibly astounding experience. Coco is a wonderful lady, with talents and personality that are tough to match. I recommend her, not only yes, but hell yes!
-
09-29-25 13:38 #926Senior Member

Posts: 80I guess YMMV. My last trip there I saw Hana, it was okay but nothing that great. The time before that I went to Su Sun Hwa I saw Sunny and it was probably one of the top 5 experiences I've had at an AMP.
Originally Posted by Surmised
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 10:37 #925Senior Member

Posts: 32Su Sun Hwa
Hana is a Korean girl who has a great skillset. She's legit. Got a meticulous TS which was very relaxing. In VT, her massage skills are unmatched. I asked her to go medium to hard and her massage was like a gourmet treatment for my muscles, as fine as Wagyu. LOL Followed by a st and short negotiation. Tight & snug in various positions. Filled the bag and I got satisfied. She checked off every item on her to-do list.
-
09-24-25 13:49 #924Senior Member

Posts: 96Eva. Selina
Holy crap. Selina is amazing. I know the talent is always top notch but Selina is even better than I remembered.
If you were lucky enough to have a time with her back in April you'll remember how beautiful she is. I know I did. I'm really glad I went to see her today. Top notch service as always just like we've all come to expect from Eva.
Selina is seriously a step above whatever you're thinking. I'm getting on in years and not as virile as I once was. I'm sure some of you can relate. That said, Selina had me looking like a chunk of rebar for almost the full hour. No sign of little guy needing a break or some fluffing at all. I had some seriously athletic action and it was amazing. Came in felling good but left sweaty and satisfied.
If you choose to go see her today I apologize in advance if she's a bit subdued. She's young and fit but I did my damndest to wear her out as much as I could. I was just having too much fun to stop.
-
09-16-25 15:07 #923Senior Member

Posts: 105Lineup
How many chicks are working here and do you think they send you a message back with pics of gals?
Originally Posted by Pappy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 22:37 #922Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah, we've been spoiled by Eva for sure. But I do like to check on the other old haunts from time to time.
Originally Posted by Spanky802
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 21:53 #921Senior Member

Posts: 96Asa
Asa is something special for sure. All time favorite for me. I'll definitely keep going back for more with her.
Originally Posted by Pappy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 08:12 #920Senior Member

Posts: 111Montpellier is sweet
Hawaiian Massage • 20.
Langdon St, Montpelier.
I went and saw Asa sp?
Great TS deep cleaning for later.
Nice massage.
Flipped for a BBBJ and a bit of taint play.
Definitely a hoot. I left 150 tip house was 70.
She was delighted which is good because I am going back before I leave.
Thanks to all for great advice.
-
09-03-25 21:25 #919Senior Member

Posts: 96SuSun
That's more in line with my experience too. Solid option for sure but not my first choice. I'd rather drive across town to Eva.
Originally Posted by OldVtMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 15:58 #918Senior Member

Posts: 80I stopped there last week, I was nearby, and was interested in a TS. Was met by Hanna (I think. It was okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way. I should have called and scheduled with Sunny.
Originally Posted by DieselBalls
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






