Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 58910
-
10-05-25 14:19 #53600Senior Member

Posts: 39T-Pain taught us not to fall in luv with strippers. Friendly, never more. Relationships started on a transactional basis never survive, and not just with SWs.
Originally Posted by Decoop99
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 13:54 #53599Senior Member

Posts: 39VIP Wellness couple weeks ago
Decided to give VIP a try. Disappointed to say the least. Stopped by the early was greeted by Nancy at the door she seemed nice paid the fee for time and service upfront. Some light flirting asked if I wanted 4 hand said no. Off to shower poor table shower and whole time asking about 4 hand upgrade. She got very mechanical and other girl came in the room in her birthday suit and started pushing for 4 hand upgrade. She start a very persuasive verbal technique so I caved. They made quick work of me after that. Both were very matter of fact. Terrible visit and will not repeated until providers have swapped out. With avoid both in the future. VIP just doesn't compare to the level of service as the top tier at the moment. YMMV.
-
10-05-25 13:01 #53598Senior Member

Posts: 1230Yes, I can personally vouch for tiffany at 5 star. She will get penthouse reviews. I got reacquainted with blue a month or so ago at what was tokyo, don't know where she is now. A lot of spas changing names? It's hard for me to keep up, I guess there's 2 orchid's now?? I might get corrected, but unlike QQ I expect no complaints if you go to the wrong one. I couldn't call any single provider 'the best option' now. There's to many "best" now and I don't have that much jam!
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
Is miami that bad now? Seems like a long trip, glad I live close by.
-
10-05-25 12:26 #53597Senior Member

Posts: 542Yes, and Other places
Yes!
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
5 star is a good place to go to see Tiffany, but also M&why to see Mena and the girls. So take the train, go see Tiffany, next morning go see Mina, and do a gummy and sleep it off on train ride back!
BTW, was with Mina Friday, she called up Blue, and Mina and I talked w Blue and Mona buck Naked while they were cruising around LA. They will be back later in October FYI. They both looked chill in their civie clothes. The 2 Queens of the AMPs!
-
10-05-25 12:13 #53596Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I love this shit! I obviously knew who you're talking about. Arizona man buying gifts. So fucking funny, I've seen the same stuff from her with multiple guys around the globe. LOL. She's wild. And you're right I've seen the others do the same thing, but they may not be on the same level as her as far as the acting and manipulation goes. I'm dying laughing at this stuff because I actually forgot about some of those scenarios.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 11:13 #53595Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Bella-Tokyo
I stopped by Tokyo this morning to see Bella. JJ answers the door looking fucking incredible and I wanted to fuck the shit out of her right there in the entrance, but I had my eyes set on the Bella today. Bella comes up right behind her and jumps on me, she Gives me a big hug and tells me how much she misses me. Damn I love these girls!!
We all talk and catch up a little bit and Bella takes me to the room. I am already clean and She just got out of the shower so we start kissing and I pin her up against the wall, facing the wall, holding her hands against it while I'm biting and kissing on the back of her neck while rubbing my dick on her pussy from behind. She's going crazy by this and as I'm rubbing that wet ass pussy, she brings one hand down and starts playing with herself. I love these sessions that get very intense very quick. I have my swollen head sloshing around in all that wetness and she grabs it and starts playing with her Clit and rubs herself a nice one out right there standing at the wall. After she was done convulsing, she said she couldn't stand and laid back on the table where I came up beside her, and she started sucking my dick while laying on her side. Bella even let me face fuck her a little bit which I've never done with her. As she's sucking me, I start rubbing on her again and eventually finger banging her while I'm looking down at her with her mouth stretched out around me. Bella is getting close again, she pulled my fingers away from her pussy and looked at me and said baby "fuck me" ok babe. On with the hat and I go right for doggy because that ass was looking good today. I start tapping, but not at full depth and she starts squirming around within a couple minutes and then starts trying to back onto me, so I let her have it, she's loud as hell and literally screaming fuck me over and over until she Cums hard!
She takes a little break with her head and chest resting on the table and then I flip her over to the corner of the bed and pounded her good, then back up on the table in flat iron and I squeeze another one out of this beautiful girl. I'm getting close so I flipped her over into closed legs MISH and go full throttle for a couple minutes and as soon as I hear her getting close, it set me off, and I shot a thick load all over her stomach and tits. I covered her!
Today was intense and fast and I love these sessions sometimes. JJ your next girl!
-
10-05-25 10:33 #53594Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks again Rowdy, another option available now.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 10:32 #53593Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I also just freed up some space.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 10:11 #53592Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah I was having some trouble with PMs as well, but I think they have everything fixed now. The clothing store thing is funny because I knew a girl who did something like that in New York. LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Some off sites dates is still good, some won't even do that. I have a few that will stay the night with me as often as I am able to and go to dinner and things like that without paying them for their time. I hear of some guys going to dinner with some of them and have to spend money just to be with them, if that's the case then they are strictly working and usually nothing will come of it but if they meet you on off days or come a couple days early to see you or stay a couple days later to hang out with you or even let you come to their home to spend the night when they go back to New York or Cali then those are the ones you know genuinely like you or have feelings for you. I have done these things with a few of them that I got close with and they really are extraordinary women. But some just want the paper or want gifts and jewelry and often. LOL. Don't engage with those ones!
Some of the Spanish girls I have found to be very nice as well. Had a nice relationship with a Columbian girl and she stopped seeing clients without me even asking, but sadly she had to go back to Columbia to take care of her parents and I couldn't leave my businesses here and the travel back and forth obviously put distance between us.
I have a really nice girl I am close with now and we hang out and stay the night with each other and hang out outside of work a lot and she has never asked me for money to hang out and has never asked for gifts. She's super sweet but again we always have to go in with different expectations knowing what they do for work.
-
10-05-25 00:25 #53591Senior Member

Posts: 81Input Welcomed
Hi guys. I'll be in Miami in a few weeks hoping to see a friend. In the event the friend flakes on me, I am thinking of hopping on a train to O-town. I was hoping that Blue was available since I saw her a couple years ago in AZ, but that looks to not be the case. From reading about who is working this month, it looks like Tiffany at Five Star is the best option should it come to that.
Is it worth it to do the 3. 5 hour train ride and back? If so, would you recommend someone else? TIA.
-
10-04-25 23:53 #53590Regular Member

Posts: 14Thank You for All the Great Advice and Wisdom!
I can not thank you all enough for the advice, encouragement, hit upside my head and reality check. The advice was 100% consistent. Get out while I can, unscathed. I will be taking this advice and ending our relationship. This forum is so valuable, and you all are great. I appreciate the authenticity and willingness to share your experiences with all of us. If I can ever help please ask!
-
10-04-25 23:50 #53589Regular Member

Posts: 14Thisis gold. Thank you for the thoughtful reply. She has given me the indication that she is willing to quit. However I think based on the many comments, that it is fools gold, and I am playing with fire.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 23:45 #53588Regular Member

Posts: 14Great advice. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Samm900
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 23:44 #53587Regular Member

Posts: 14Thank you for the link. Very helpful!
Originally Posted by KnobeOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 16:05 #53586Senior Member

Posts: 550Mina at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Mina. She is a young and very pretty Japanese woman. Very friendly and polite with perfect hygiene.
Estimated age early 20's. Estimated height 5'3". Small natural breasts. Easily qualifies as a spinner. Long black hair that she wore down. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Decent English. She said she is taking English lessons.
Began with the pre coital shower. She kneeled down in the standing shower to give a nice preview BBBJ. Then to the bed and a lengthy DATY. Progressed to 69 but DATO was not allowed. On to CG, MISH and DOGGY and a powerful release. Credit to Mina as she unleashed some "animal spirits" in me and I was really feeling it today.
We talked a bit after the post coital shower and Mina said she is from Tokyo and that this is her first visit to Florida. She said she likes it because it is warm. She said that she has worked in NY, Boston and New Jersey and found them all to be cold. You will find Mina to be absolutely charming and she is highly recommended.










Reply With Quote






