Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 778
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #418

    Keiko Moon Girls

    I met Keiko today and had a fantastic experience. Scheduling was quick and easy. The photos are mostly accurate, minus the extra make up and / or likely light photoshop. Her skin tone was a bit darker, she looked slightly more thin in person, and I would guess A cups rather than the listed C, but otherwise I think those pictures were once actually her before photoshop. Anyways she was to my eye attractive, young, and petite. She provided a preview in the shower. I declined a massage and got straight into everything I wanted to do, which she convincingly acted like she enjoyed. Keiko was an especially willing kisser, acted very sweet and kind the whole time, and was naturally wet and tight. Her English was good enough to communicate easily but not really conversational. I have no complaints at all and would recommend to anyone interested in the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of taking the doubles plunge with the two astronauts has anyone tried a doubles there?
    I tried a duo once last year and it was incredible, better than I had experienced elsewhere because those two Moon girls interacted with each other a bit and didn't insist on changing the cover in between. However, whenever I've asked for a duo this year I've been told that the two girls available at that time didn't work together, so I think it's very much YMMV depending on which girls are there. I'm also guessing duo is less likely to be an option when the available girls are listed with different countries, because that has been the case when I've asked this year. I was also told today that Aona had left, so duo might not be available at the moment for that reason.

  2. #417

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    She is tight as hell too. OMG. She is very pretty. A wee waist line is no nice you can basically wrap your whole hands around it while you blast from behind. Really great.
    Thinking of taking the doubles plunge with the two astronauts has anyone tried a doubles there?

  3. #416

    That's wild

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't recommend her, she is pretty rude and rushed "I'm not here to enjoy it, just come here nut and get the fuck out" that's an actual quote from "Emerson".
    I'm the one who brought her to the board. Seen her for almost a year. Doesn't really add up. Why would she tell you to nut and get TF out of she's looking for regulars? LOL.

    I know she is quick to block people. It feels like you got blocked or tried negotiating and didn't get to see her. She's without a doubt the most genuine person I've met in the game.

    Stay safe brother.

  4. #415

    Aona

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    After the mess-up yesterday I was able to see Aona today. She doesn't look like her pictures, but it didn't matter because she is very pretty. She's 22, about 5'1" and maybe a 100 lbs. Small A cups, cute little ass. She greeted me in sexy bra and panties. She took them off and we headed to the shower. After, we laid on bed, and she kissed and sucked my nips then down to junior. She did good licking and sucking junior and the boys. I asked for 69 and got to lick her beautiful, shaved pussy and asshole. Then she covered me and started cowgirl. She was tight. Then on to missionary. I'm an old guy and even with meds junior wasn't cooperating. So, we then did BBBJ in various positions; she laid on bed, and I did Russian and she sucked junior. I stood at edge of bed, and she sucked some more. I got back down on bed, and she finished me off with CIM. A little cuddling then a final rinse off in the shower. She was great and I'd repeat. She said she'll be there for another week or two.
    She is tight as hell too. OMG. She is very pretty. A wee waist line is no nice you can basically wrap your whole hands around it while you blast from behind. Really great.

  5. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer69  [View Original Post]
    At my age I'm slow getting turned on with escort without some preliminary LFK or DFK lip affection Unless she has very large natural breasts or she's a highly skilled massage therapist.
    No, some light kissing on lips but no DFK. Small boobs. A lot of pussy licking LOL.

  6. #413

    Is sensual LFK or DFK on her menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    After the mess-up yesterday I was able to see Aona today. She doesn't look like her pictures, but it didn't matter because she is very pretty. She's 22, about 5'1" and maybe a 100 lbs. Small A cups, cute little ass. She greeted me in sexy bra and panties. She took them off and we headed to the shower. After, we laid on bed, and she kissed and sucked my nips then down to junior. She did good licking and sucking junior and the boys. I asked for 69 and got to lick her beautiful, shaved pussy and asshole. Then she covered me and started cowgirl. She was tight. Then on to missionary. I'm an old guy and even with meds junior wasn't cooperating. So, we then did BBBJ in various positions; she laid on bed, and I did Russian and she sucked junior. I stood at edge of bed, and she sucked some more. I got back down on bed, and she finished me off with CIM. A little cuddling then a final rinse off in the shower. She was great and I'd repeat. She said she'll be there for another week or two.
    At my age I'm slow getting turned on with escort without some preliminary LFK or DFK lip affection Unless she has very large natural breasts or she's a highly skilled massage therapist.

  7. #412

    Aona at Moon

    After the mess-up yesterday I was able to see Aona today. She doesn't look like her pictures, but it didn't matter because she is very pretty. She's 22, about 5'1" and maybe a 100 lbs. Small A cups, cute little ass. She greeted me in sexy bra and panties. She took them off and we headed to the shower. After, we laid on bed, and she kissed and sucked my nips then down to junior. She did good licking and sucking junior and the boys. I asked for 69 and got to lick her beautiful, shaved pussy and asshole. Then she covered me and started cowgirl. She was tight. Then on to missionary. I'm an old guy and even with meds junior wasn't cooperating. So, we then did BBBJ in various positions; she laid on bed, and I did Russian and she sucked junior. I stood at edge of bed, and she sucked some more. I got back down on bed, and she finished me off with CIM. A little cuddling then a final rinse off in the shower. She was great and I'd repeat. She said she'll be there for another week or two.

  8. #411

    Moon

    Don't know what happened yesterday but they got in touch with me this morning and have a new astronaut available, might see this evening.

  9. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogio35  [View Original Post]
    Well that can't be good with all the raids lately, hope not.
    Later in the day the handler contacted me and we set something up for Sunday.

  10. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment to see Aona today and when I get there and text her handler no response. I waited, texted multiple times, and even sent e-mail. No response and I'm disappointed and pissed!
    Well that can't be good with all the raids lately, hope not.

  11. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment to see Aona today and when I get there and text her handler no response. I waited, texted multiple times, and even sent e-mail. No response and I'm disappointed and pissed!
    A few hours later handler texts me and I set something up.

  12. #407

    Moon has gone dark?

    I made an appointment to see Aona today and when I get there and text her handler no response. I waited, texted multiple times, and even sent e-mail. No response and I'm disappointed and pissed!

  13. #406

    Emerson

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend. young, hot, and tight. Little spinner body. 1000x better than "Emerson"
    I'm not going to act like with all women YMMV in any given situation but Emerson hasn't had a negative review from anyone that has seen her other than you right now. The fact that you took up two posts to try and diss her service means you have a weird grudge here. If you didn't vibe with her then cool but you are an outlier not the norm.

  14. #405

    Toftt

    I highly recommend. young, hot, and tight. Little spinner body. 1000x better than "Emerson"

  15. #404

    Aona at Moon

    Has anybody seen her? She's been here for a week and no reports. She's the only one there now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape