Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 10969
-
10-05-25 19:30 #10399Senior Member

Posts: 149It was YWSM not Alena
The post was about YWSM girls moving to Tryst, not Alena. Alena girls seems to have been retained (except has been discussed in the case of Marie, who went to another agency).
Originally Posted by SlightlyOcd
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 18:55 #10398Regular Member

Posts: 5All the girls that were on the schedule prior to the website change are still listed on the new site.
Originally Posted by SlightlyOcd
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 18:23 #10397Senior Member

Posts: 94Korina will blackmail you
I was horrified by dennyolsens post about being blackmailed for calling off a meeting.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
Everyone's worst nightmare if you have something to lose and don't have fake I'd and burner. In the past I've been willing to provide full screening to a few established indies with strong social media presence, adequate ter reviews or validation on this board.
Many indies won't accept p411 only, and will require I'd, LinkedIn profile, real cell phone to look you up and possibly references.
For all the safety reasons providers need assurance and possible leverage with bad clients, crazy providers like Korina BTW who isn't aware of this board, make it difficult to trust and be willing to verify.
That poor guy seemed in genuine panic, and she confirmed she did blackmail him when I messaged her. I had noticed her tryst profile, and figured I'd push her for a response. She asked where I had read about this situation. We know there are bad client databases. This board is invaluable for clients.
-
10-05-25 18:06 #10396Senior Member

Posts: 94Alena girls on Tryst
Can you please share links for those of us that never used Alena?
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
Wonder if they are still with the agency or actually went indie.
-
10-05-25 17:05 #10395Senior Member

Posts: 48Just Telling My Experience
I won't share the website here, you can reach them to find out. If I'm a cop, why bother building another website with password, isn't the old website a better way to catch mongers off guard? Why causing the panic? Just like I mentioned the girl's look differently than the review suggested, not necessary at all for cop, they would just follow and say it’s exactly the same look. I don't know what actually happened during the time, I'm just guessing they want less exposure from now on, which is not bad thing for us. For those who claim to have inside info, you guys can check with them again to prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by TheArgent
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 12:37 #10394Senior Member

Posts: 116That's not working for me.
Originally Posted by Smitsy54
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 10:10 #10393Senior Member

Posts: 146Okay. What's the website now?
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
Why would an agency shut down their website. Not notify any customers via email and then begin operating as before but via Telegram only to people who reach out and ask "do you have a website I can check out?" Then the response is "sure thing! Glad you asked! Why isn't anyone else booking? I'm losing tons of money. Anyway, here's one of the old girls but she looks like a different girl now. Not a cop, though! Enjoy!
-
10-05-25 03:07 #10392Senior Member

Posts: 387So the only way to get the site address and password is thru telegram? 🙄.
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 00:26 #10391Regular Member

Posts: 4Apparently you can still view AC
Just click "log in", do nothing and click back. It should take you to the intended page. Do this every time you encounter "log in" on their site. This worked for me right now, when I checked it.
-
10-04-25 23:10 #10390Senior Member

Posts: 48It Was Nice As Usual
Well, the only difference is that you need the website address and the password for it now. I checked out the schedule and found only mostly new girls working this week probably because of the new website. But I saw Natalia is available so I decided to go with her (And thanks for your review of her, Darth!) because I rarely have schedule matched with hers. Sent message for appointment and I arrived with room info. She opened the door wearing a black dress and looks slender and elegant. I don't think she looks like the picture you posted in that review though, but definitely looks like an east European model. Started with some DFK and teasing, then BBBJ, not the best I had but I love the effort, she is willing to please. Tried doggy, mish and other positions and still prefer mish because of the view of those nice long legs and some wet DFK, she keeps calling me daddy and herself bad girl, LOL. Talked about the website during the break and finished the second pop a little bit overtime. Overall, still a nice experience like before.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 22:20 #10389Senior Member

Posts: 308Ywsm
Anybody have Ashlee or Tori's contacts?
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 22:02 #10388Senior Member

Posts: 364Thanks but how did it go
Ok you made an appt but did it work?
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
No uncle LEO?
Cim.
BBBJ.
Details?
Darth.
-
10-04-25 21:41 #10387Senior Member

Posts: 48AC Still Running
So I reach out through T recently and made an appointment, it's still running just as before for the appointment.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 10:20 #10386Senior Member

Posts: 239I said technically, because she was never with AC. That was a version before AC (and another name in between that, but I was being vague on purpose).
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
I did think of another potential downside going behind a password site. Reviews. No one will be able to post anything at T*are without an active link, so places like this will be the only spots; which is especially a problem here because of the stupid problems accessing it that the admins still haven't fixed. And although it's not exactly my problem today, how will they ever get new clients? If business is slower (and I believe we have reasons to think it has been), it's only a bad thing if they're limiting the client pool. Girls leave, raise prices again, etc.
-
10-03-25 08:04 #10385Senior Member

Posts: 395Closed doors
Some of the girls are on tryst now.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





