Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16109

    Kelli

    Saw Kelli the other day. The pics were older but she's still decent looking. Might book her and Jade next time I'm around. Anyone out there with experience w / both? Is it worth it?

  2. #16108

    Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen theses two.

    No name in Dells.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...0/674801646723

    Think she goes by Dani. Saw reviews for red head Dani but not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/526297567936

    Thanks.
    Stay away from the first one. She is a rip off artist. She got me once. Had an hour date set up, 10 minutes in said times was up, walked into the bathroom and never came out. Second one is Dani, heard she was OK. Be safe!

  3. #16107

    Madison & dells

    Anyone seen theses two.

    No name in Dells.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...0/674801646723

    Think she goes by Dani. Saw reviews for red head Dani but not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/526297567936

    Thanks.

  4. #16106

    A real find.

    I met her in Madison a while back. She was a fresh experience for me. Sweet, funny, and passionate. It took a bit to connect, but once we did, she did a great job focusing on my needs. I started out with DATY which she really got into. I don't take head, so I can't report on that, but after some cowgirl and mish I had no problem exploding as I stared into those gorgeous eyes. Those eyes are what really did it for me. We chatted a bit before I took off. Not a clock watcher, but I also got the sense that she won't put up with bullshit. We met a few more times in Racine, but Madison has her back now. I going to have to take that trip again, and again. Treat her right Mad town, you've got a gem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...d/408482946194

  5. #16105

    Nope not for me

    Set up a week ago to see this one as pics in ad don't look bad. Well the meth mouth was a deal breaker for me. Got out of there immediately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/432492143054

  6. #16104

    Back in Madison

    You've got a gem back in Madison. I had her for a few visits in Racine, but she went back to mad town for lack of business. If you treat her like a lady, she will treat you well. She's a looker with eyes to get lost in. Great personality and easy to talk to. Heard a few stories about some jerks who tried to play her. Joke was on them. Loved listened to her tell her stories. Each time I visited, she listened to me and made sure she satisfied my needs. Wish she would come back. Enjoy her while you've got her. I have a few more details in the Racine thread.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/709755410167

  7. #16103

    Once upon a time

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter61  [View Original Post]
    I managed to text her last month. She has changed career paths, but I believe her most trusted and longest regulars get a play date now and then. She was one gal I felt most comfortable with. I really enjoyed the passion she put into our dates. I will miss her.
    I was wondering what had happened to her? Saw her on a regular basis due to my agreeing with much of your assessment before I took a break from this lifestyle. Then gave up on her when to my surprise she ghosted me a couple times upon arriving at her in call.

  8. #16102

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this Chloe https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/621652201603.

    West side apartment.
    No, but that 2nd picture looks like it's a big girl.

  9. #16101

    Chloe

    Anyone met this Chloe https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/621652201603.

    West side apartment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mzc5MzIzNDI3ODA2NjRkMjU5NTFmMTg0N2EwYWZiZGRkYWFkMQ.jpg‎   OTQ4ODI2MWYzNjIwNGNmMzQzM2E2YWRjNDkwNmQ4NDY4MzNjZg.jpg‎  

  10. #16100

    Spare tire

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with Bonnie in SP?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/750567347675

    She seems sane and reliable although impressions are not always accurate, of course.
    Second pic: I've never seen a backside "spare tire" at shoulder-blade level. Along with the cottage cheese ass, epic "yuk" level! Maybe a $20 BJ while she's fully clothed.

  11. #16099

    Bonnie. Sun Prairie BBW

    Any experiences with Bonnie in SP?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/750567347675

    She seems sane and reliable although impressions are not always accurate, of course.

  12. #16098
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I call to good to be true. Ad says small breasts. Those aren't small. Personally, I'd avoid.
    And the donation range is outrageous. Another reason to avoid.

  13. #16097
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I call to good to be true. Ad says small breasts. Those aren't small. Personally, I'd avoid.
    I agree. I noticed that in the ad too. To bad though!

  14. #16096

    Spidey senses

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/979219842930

    Is this girl too good to be true, or an am I just paranoid?
    I call to good to be true. Ad says small breasts. Those aren't small. Personally, I'd avoid.

  15. #16095

    Beauty brains booty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/979219842930

    Is this girl too good to be true, or an am I just paranoid?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250921_101754_Opera_1.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250921_101532_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape