Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 7067
-
10-03-25 21:13 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 2038Stopped by recently, didn't have time to stay. Greeted by 40 plus, reasonably attractive, taller than usual lady. Other girl was busy. Part of me liked the dragon lady, another part of me didn't care for her slightly stuck up attitude. May be worth a try.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 14:56 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 55LnB
What is the name of the shop and where is the location if you don't mind sharing. I would pm you but my mail is not coming up for some reason. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 14:05 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 495Scratched shorts
LnB per sign or is it a duplicate spring month as many refer to it as.
Stopped at the converted one story. Range the door bell. After a bit was shuffled inside. Room donation up front.
Normal you been here before via a translator. Rest of show via hand signals.
Funny part while facedown, hands were at the side, found a hole were a scratching movement would occur. Either a lot have long fingernails or these shorts been placed for a long time.
Assume Rickies wife to be 50's, proud D's requiring no retainer. Smooth playground. Pantomimes through nip, CBJ, bbj, cfs, bfs etc. Till come enter. A few shhhs signals, some cervix cringes, wrapping legs at one point, accepting happiness, cleanup, returned to finish time and some go again teases. 220 cipotd.
-
10-03-25 10:02 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 2038LinF
I realize the actual name for this place is Lin F, but did not include the space because on this site you cannot search with only three letters.
This place has a musty smell, kind of like old library books or mildew. Not sure what it is, maybe it is a sick building or has a bad roof. Lady I met was okay looking, 30+, average asian body. Everything was covered, no kissing, decent massage.
-
10-03-25 06:31 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 2038I stopped by for a few minutes one girl was busy the other one was a reasonably attractive lady over 40, she was tall for an Asian. She sort of had a crabby attitude not sure if I would try her or not. I didn't have time to stay so don't have additional information about her.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 14:57 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 37Spa on and Texas
Stopped in to New Health for research. I was greeted by a slightly curved and stacked Asian, about 5-1, 125#, 20's, MM D's (easily, maybe DD), who goes by Candy. Top 5 hottest AMP I've seen. She had a few minutes and shared a story with me for research.
The man was led to a back room and the standard fee was paid up front. As he undressed, he noticed how clean the establishment was. The gentleman opted for a table shower. The heavy teasing started immediately and he reciprocated.
After drying off, he laid down and the massage started. She gave a decent massage with a lot of stretching.
What she lacks in sensuality and technique, she makes up for with beauty. She's not very talkative but likes to get down to business. Not the best experience, but the man would certainly repeat. He mentioned that Candy would open up with more familiarity.
Candy said enjoyed her time with the man and thanked him for being a good customer.
Seems like a good joint to visit.
-
10-01-25 01:04 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 54Keep expectations low
They do have a table shower. I just handed the MT $$, no negotiations. I wouldn't expect too much here. For the most part, they are only interested in getting the job done as quickly as possible with minimal effort. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 14:53 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 520Nl
Anyone gone to NL in the past few weeks. Drove by and they had a few work truck van's in there getting painting or something done so I kept on driving. Never gone to the new location yet assuming they have a table shower now? Also last time they wanted $240 all in. Said all I had was $200 and the younger one kind of rushed me out in about 25 minutes. All I know, HC.
Originally Posted by HombreLyndo
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 03:15 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 54Also NL which is pretty much the same as NH. I have reviewed them here.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 13:16 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 520GPS or average price
NH / Texas Ave / AMP is about the only place in town currently with FS that takes all-in for $200. Their HR is normally 45 minutes unless they are slow and they connect with you. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 22:20 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 2038Thank you
Thank you. I feel like I did the right thing.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 21:47 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 495With any of them it is always YMMV. Whether the act, the access, or engagement. Your choice to walk, their choice to accept down or not.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
200 is the typical norm. Some less (usually older, less customers, etc) others more (pass for younger, attractive engaging playground, provide better GFE, etc).
Share who you do connect with.
-
09-28-25 20:57 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 2038There are a couple of AMPs in that area. Do you have any feedback pertaining to my inquiry? It doesn't matter which place it is, my question would apply to every AMP in Greenville and Spartansburg and everything in between.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
I don't come to the area often but when I do I share my experiences. You have not made a single useful contribution to the Greenville or Spartanburg forums since 2022. Do you have anything useful to contribute?
Why are you here?
-
09-28-25 20:30 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 395We all know it's K therapy. Not much in that area.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 16:28 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 54Normal for this area
That rate is normal for that area. $$ for everything is pretty much just the Thai spots in Greenville, unless you get lucky somewhere else. Others can correct me if I'm wrong. Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





