Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 41269
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38959
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone enjoyed this little thing? She is certainly my type. Looking for insights. DM's are welcome as are general responses here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/447321076946
    Damn almighty nice looking flapper girl!

    Yes let us know the deets on this sluthut as she says haha.

  2. #38958

    Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ulissa
    One of her policies listed is:

    Deposits.

    For all new clients, a 30% deposit is required to confirm your booking. This ensures our time is respected and helps avoid no-shows or last-minute cancellations.

  3. #38957

    Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/330849849810

    I did a search but they're all years old and links are dead so I can't confirm if it's the same person.

    Someone give me some good news, she looks good.
    I saw her a couple of times last week, both outcalls at my place. No issues at all. And she is very hot, great body, and looks exactly like her pics. A little expensive, but worth it for me. She is on the candy and has the tell tale spider bites on her legs, but no other issues. One of my outcalls I actually picked her up and took her to my place and there was a DB there, so wouldn't recommend an incall.

  4. #38956
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone enjoyed this little thing? She is certainly my type. Looking for insights. DM's are welcome as are general responses here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/447321076946
    Yeah, service is okay. Was living in a shed on this property. Pretty brackish but decent for a quickie. She's also super tiny spinner bod.

  5. #38955

    Tight Squeeze

    Had anyone enjoyed this little thing? She is certainly my type. Looking for insights. DM's are welcome as are general responses here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/447321076946

  6. #38954

    Giulissa

    Anyone know if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ulissa

  7. #38953

    Giulissa

    Anyone know if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ulissa

  8. #38952

    Giulissa

    Anyone know if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ulissa

  9. #38951

    Just an observation

    If a girl post on stg everyday, all day, she must have bad service and no regulars. What you think?

  10. #38950

    Lucky Lynn Does Not Disappoint

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Seen "Lucky Lynn" posting in OP for quite a while. But never dabbled, anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/406785593976
    I've seen her twice over the past two weeks. She's fun, pleasant, NOT a NODDER, and has THE BEST (dare I say) oral skills in town. She doesn't watch the clock but be reasonable. Her donations are affordable and fair. I have had a an absolute blast with her both times and I am going to see her again.

    Rich.

  11. #38949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Damsel

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that one in the mask is the one who advertises as the Damsel in distress. If so, it's probably just the camera angle making her legs look funky. But I could be wrong.
    Has anyone seen Damsel? Is she good? Is her donation reasonable? Most important is she safe or someone will knock on the door?

  12. #38948

    Damsel

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    WTH is wrong is this girls legs!? (The one with the mask).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/084204865513
    I'm pretty sure that one in the mask is the one who advertises as the Damsel in distress. If so, it's probably just the camera angle making her legs look funky. But I could be wrong.

  13. #38947

    Legs

    WTH is wrong is this girls legs!? (The one with the mask).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/084204865513

  14. #38946

    Ava the fetish Queen

    Probably should post this under streetwalker section but she posts on STG, so I'm posting it here. Saw Ava walking Youngerman the other evening near the Quality Inn and Motel 6 area. I'm 95% sure it was her. Looked like she was carrying all of her belongings with her. Looked pretty rough and appears to have put on more weight, so she's a hefty one now. If you partake, I'd recommend going for SW donations. Not as flattering in person as the pics in her ad.

  15. #38945

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Be sure to take a set of false teeth with you. Because I doubt she has any!. LOL.
    She has 3 teeth but 2 of them are in her pocket.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape