Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57556

    Oasis. Don't waste your time

    So as some of you may know, my go to spot and provider for 5 years: Candy at Wawa, is no longer there due to them being shut down. I've been on the hunt for a replacement. I've had some good suggestions by senior members that I'm acting on but I kept seeing reports on Oasis. Well. I figured why not. I needn't have bothered.

    Parking. Only spots are in the front off of Northside. If you don't know, it's a crazy busy street with a light right there.

    Table Shower. Not even mid! You know you're going to blow me but you don't want to lift my nuts to wash under there? Yuck. Also, how is your hot water not going to work?

    Massage. None. This ***** literally asked me what I wanted before the door closed.

    Provider. OK, so let me get this straight, you traveled here from Houston so you can do your dirt and make your money? That I have no problem with. But tell me WHY in the world you would think it's a great idea to come out here while on your fucking period? She was fat, I couldn't do anything (not even touch the nipples because they were sensitive due to her period), and that shit was overpriced.

    I've been in this game for a while and I've taken them for the team, but this was a bad beat. Damn I miss my old setup. Hopefully some of the recommendations why'all have been dmming me will come through. SMFH.

  2. #57555

    Looks like a shill

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Only place I can find with this name is in Alaska.
    I wouldn't put too much stock in it anyway. Looks like it was written by an shop owner.

  3. #57554

    Is this in Atlanta or Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnding951  [View Original Post]
    Two days ago, I heard two new girls here. The one who greeted me was Evie. She was petite, tan, and young and pretty. It booked 1 hr.

    Her massage was incredibly penetrating, and I couldn't help but caress her smooth, beautiful calves. She didn't shy away. Instead, she told me her story. She said she had massage experience when she was in China. As she massaged, she kept asking if her pressure was okay and if she needed more pressure.

    She was lively and cheerful. After half hour, and I felt my stick get hard already. She didn't ask for the price directly like others. Instead, she started by flirting with me and accepting my kiss. It was incredibly exciting, and I couldn't wait to inside her. I usually don't like haggling with girls. To keep the mood, I took the two green papers I prepared from under the sheets and tucked them into her big boobs. Her service was fantastic. We tried everything expect anal. It was great. I'll definitely be back.

    Before I left, another girl who innocent, lovely, and slender girl gave me a big hug and said, "Try me next time hun and I will give you surprise."
    Only place I can find with this name is in Alaska.

  4. #57553

    Wei wei

    Has anyone checked this place out yet? 🤣.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1759792883975.jpg‎  

  5. #57552
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Only Emma, CiCi, and a new girl name Lisa.
    Yes. And Linda. I asked for Lisa and she actually worked there before I remembered her and got a great massage a finish. Thanks for the update.

  6. #57551

    Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Wherever this location is, enjoy it, because Cobb has definitely decreased in AMP activity / fun. 8 AMPs gone in the past few years: A1, Li, K, Mei Mei, Yuki, ISpa, Care, Lin Spa.
    In my observation, many moved to SC along highway.

    Starting from Anderson SC to Spartanburg SC.

  7. #57550

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there lately? What's the line up. Always have fun but no Alice so I have not gone lately.
    Only Emma, CiCi, and a new girl name Lisa.

  8. #57549

    J spa Latinas

    Hey anyone know who the Latina chick or chicks are at j spa right now? I'm hoping Monica is back, Camila is okay but the other chick is the worst. I hoping whoever went recently could tell me who the Latina is there.

  9. #57548

    Sunrise

    Anyone been there lately? What's the line up. Always have fun but no Alice so I have not gone lately.

  10. #57547
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    Tried 7 Massage off of Brownsville Rd in Powder Springs. Cute woman at desk that I would bang, but my massage was by an older and less attractive woman. Very relaxing massage but no hint of extras. Same as my first visit about 9 months ago.

    Had a decent L1 session at a different location by a reasonably attractive and in shape 40 ish provider. No rush. Very friendly and chatty. So Cobb still has a faint pulse. No way in hell am I mentioning the name the way things are these days.
    Wherever this location is, enjoy it, because Cobb has definitely decreased in AMP activity / fun. 8 AMPs gone in the past few years: A1, Li, K, Mei Mei, Yuki, ISpa, Care, Lin Spa.

  11. #57546

    Cobb

    Tried 7 Massage off of Brownsville Rd in Powder Springs. Cute woman at desk that I would bang, but my massage was by an older and less attractive woman. Very relaxing massage but no hint of extras. Same as my first visit about 9 months ago.

    Had a decent L1 session at a different location by a reasonably attractive and in shape 40 ish provider. No rush. Very friendly and chatty. So Cobb still has a faint pulse. No way in hell am I mentioning the name the way things are these days.

  12. #57545

    L1, 1. 4 when I went

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    All in at 1. 8 meaning what level? L1??
    Great massage and great teasing tho. She did try to keep me covered on the flip at first & when I pulled it down she put my hand in position for DIY. But I moved her hand and got a great finish. Then she said something like "I work for tips" and asked how much haha. Great spot tho.

  13. #57544
    Quote Originally Posted by RowTied85  [View Original Post]
    Does it still smell moldy / musty in there like it used to? Haven't been back in years.


    I noticed the same thing the few times I've been there but it's been over a year. Sophie's classy & revealing red dress and her willingness to paint her toes in either matching or contrasting colors just for me however helped me not notice the smell of whatever rancid food they were cooking at the time. She gives a great backwalk, too.

  14. #57543

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    There are few in the area. Which one?
    Northside Dr, few minutes north of downtown.

  15. #57542
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    I had bookmarked her ad for future consideration, but will be deleting that pronto. Thanks again.
    I swear I'm not kidding! The way she does service is horrible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape