Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 33202
-
10-10-25 08:58 #31987Senior Member

Posts: 57Utrecht info
Interested in info. I'd love to help her out! PM me with details.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 23:03 #31986Senior Member

Posts: 169Found my first UTR hookup -- willing to share deets
So it turns out lurking on Reddit really does pay off. I've found a couple escorts posting on there that are legit -- but the real score was find a cute little college girl who needs help.
She could probably be described as a BBW by some but she is super cute with GIANT boobs. She is VERY new to the scene and really looking for help.
Thankfully she's not into drugs and is really just in financial straits it seems.
SENIORS ONLY are welcome to message for her details. Not trying to be rude, but this girl is a good kid and is vulnerable right now so I don't want to send just anyone her way.
200-250 for an hour.
-
10-09-25 21:22 #31985Senior Member

Posts: 150u/bones033, looks like the same pics from earlier post about stg.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 20:58 #31984Senior Member

Posts: 1138Thread link?
Thread link?
Originally Posted by CheroKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 00:48 #31983Senior Member

Posts: 331What I remember about her
Is being talked about in the rip-off reports. More than once.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 21:24 #31982Senior Member

Posts: 473Uncle Boone
I agree couple ads with same info but pics of different girls. Pics make it obvious that it is not the same person. This is the same strategy used last time the Florence ads started popping up. Uncle Boone must of received some funding. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...b/156025188176 https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/447168707883.
Originally Posted by CheroKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 11:28 #31981Senior Member

Posts: 256Like magic she's now got a single ad up. She's not responding on her personal phone I've had for many years. I reached out on the new one, no response just yet.
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/194547996
I'd advise caution till someone can verify it's actually her.
-
10-08-25 06:46 #31980Senior Member

Posts: 150Cincyfucks, Cincy escorts, Ohio hookups, Cincinnaticougars, and a bunch more.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 06:36 #31979Senior Member

Posts: 1222Which Reddit Thread
Haven't see her on 513 Hookups or CincyFUCKS.
Originally Posted by CheroKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 06:15 #31978Senior Member

Posts: 433My phone is acting up too. I can do everything except take a picture of my DL or send a deposit via CashApp.
LOL.
Originally Posted by CheroKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 18:12 #31977Senior Member

Posts: 150NKY cops again?
New girl posting all over Reddit, only a body picture no face, hotel in call in Florence, completely wide open menu but can't send a face picture because her phone is acting up. Be careful out there, personally I'm not willing to take the chance.
-
10-05-25 15:50 #31976Senior Member

Posts: 55Try nuru
I must say. Michigan is best for strip clubs.
You can try below. Has few good reviews on this site.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 11:27 #31975Senior Member

Posts: 62Good luck with that in Cincinnati market it is not like it used to be not very many women that are good anymore!!
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 09:27 #31974Senior Member

Posts: 475Visiting from Michigan for the weekend
Hey fellow mongers, I'm going to be in town for the weekend starting this afternoon and I'm a huge fan of spinners / skinny chicks. Escorts, walkers or AMP's it doesn't matter I like them tiny. I'll wrap up even if a girl has a candy habit, just looking for the skinniest girls around. DM me if you don't want to make it public. Thanks in advance, TallYankee.
-
10-02-25 15:50 #31973Senior Member

Posts: 48Friend?
Who's her friend? Anyone partake who can recommend them?
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





