Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 9709
-
10-03-25 00:18 #9394Senior Member

Posts: 678I've got a membership there and have met 1 girl near Knoxville and have talked to but not carried through with a few out of state girls. They are trying to get more girls to post there but it's a process to get enough there.
Originally Posted by JaroMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 12:53 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 40Deam girl!!
Hey gang, anyone have any info on this beauty?
-
10-02-25 07:28 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 1376RE: Checking In
Good to hear from you brother! I've witnessed the slow demise of SA with the supposed transition from a "pay for play" to an "upscale dating" site. Lots of fake profiles started showing up, paid memberships started tanking but the fees shot to upwards of 130 USD per month as of July 2025, and the verification process is more than dudes want to endure. After the FOSTA-SESTA legislation went into effect in 2018, it has become nearly impossible to sign up and maintain site membership without any level of anonymity (I know, privacy is a sliding scale). For example, when signing up or renewing SA, there's an extensive process where your profile face pics have to be visible and clear and it's checked against your "real face" using AI. Anything even remotely amiss and it's rejected. The days of using a random pic from the Interwebs, a cousin who looks somewhat like you, or these days. ,. , an AI generated profile pic,. , Are essentially done. Most won't bother signing up with the Selfie Verification system set up to protect miners. OF is the same way, you have to provide a copy of your State I'd or Passport to gain entry. You can't get to PronHub in TN without a VPN; unless you want to give up those cherished I'd artifacts. That's a hard "Nope" for most. I'm thinking that the legislation and the technological methods used to enforce said legislation have led to the decline and demise of SA and similar sites. This thread may be a casualty of that as well.
Originally Posted by TKDfan
[View Original Post]
Stay safe brothers.
Milfman.
-
10-01-25 09:46 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 114Checking in
There's been an obvious down tic in site traffic.
Somewhat related, it seems like when people are having success there is less posting. SA has been very good to me. I've put in the work and for every 10 I contact I see 1 or 2. You have to wade through the fakes and flakes.
I'm generally pretty generous with them and don't haggle over $50 or $100 either way. It makes the encounter go better in my experience. If I think it's not worth it I don't repeat. The ones in seeing regularly now are at 300 per meet but that's for an hour or 2 at a time.
Just wanted to keep this thread from dying.
-
09-22-25 23:43 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 148LOL nah
She's out of Ky actually talked big game couldn't keep up.
Originally Posted by GaltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 07:39 #9389Senior Member

Posts: 1013Holly Rowe is a Knoxville SB? (Satire)
5'5", 210 lbs. That bleached hair. I swear it's Holly Rowe:
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-52c6d5c3e2cf
-
09-18-25 21:38 #9388Senior Member

Posts: 48Seeking vs. SugarLifeNow
Seeking hasn't been the same for a while now since it is impossible to create an anonymous profile these days. My understanding is your main pic has to show your face entirely. Sugarlifenow doesn't require this though it seems to be another secret benefits type website with a lot of fake profiles leading nowhere. Has anyone had any luck meeting girls on SugarLifeNow? Would appreciate hearing from you.
-
09-18-25 15:28 #9387Senior Member

Posts: 90How active
Man I've been trying to get in touch with this girl off and on for awhile. She's pretty non-responsive, though she won't just say she isn't interested ever. Have you seen her Galt?
Originally Posted by GaltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 21:48 #9386Senior Member

Posts: 632Wth
$1 k lmao not with that baby damage. Also notice the skinny pics to the last one. She has bumped her head LOL.
Originally Posted by Nosaj96
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 20:17 #9385Senior Member

Posts: 323Anistasiya
While I agree she's hot but not hot enough for those numbers. I was in contact with a 19 yo with the profile name EJ. She wanted the same amount. When I countered with a lower number she told me I was old asf and that this wasn't the 1950's anymore. I then told her maybe she was to young to know what the golden rule was: The ones with the gold make the rules. Needless to say we are no longer in conversation. LOL.
Originally Posted by JoseyWales56
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 19:25 #9384Senior Member

Posts: 143Anistasiya
Anyone ever meet this one? She's quoting 400-500, full service. I may go for it she's so hot!
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-99344d36d53f
-
09-12-25 18:30 #9383Senior Member

Posts: 91Prettygirl GPS
I reached out to this one. I wasn't super interested but thought if the price was right might try it out. She seemed dtf but I asked her how much and she quoted me "1 k for sure" hahaha. I told her no thanks. That is insane! I'm headed back to Medellin where I bagged 8-10's for $100 an hour. This is getting out of control here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-32065955773f
-
09-12-25 15:32 #9382Senior Member

Posts: 87Clarissa
Does anyone have Clarissa's new number? DM would be great.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-b141c10bc3ed
Thanks in advance.
JB1223.
-
09-06-25 16:14 #9381Senior Member

Posts: 86Nixxybb
Waste of time.
Talks a good line,agreed to a time, time comes and goes.
New excuse for me, responds won't lie to you can't find my make up,yeah right.
Then nothing.
Did send me some pics, but little bigger than I prefer.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8b6e1cbd7c4a2c
-
09-01-25 19:17 #9380Senior Member

Posts: 1013Sophie
Who has seen her? Just curious how "active" she is.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-980a53bb7e00










Reply With Quote





