Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 101
-
Today 13:48 #101Senior Member

Posts: 37It's fairly clear CHP went to RM and just went down the list of places with reviews, regardless of the reviews content. A few of them are legit places like this one. They just saw "Asian" and "Massage" and went for it. I know of one place they raided and found nothing and they're fine.
Originally Posted by WhatMeWorry
[View Original Post]
-
Today 02:15 #100Senior Member

Posts: 49This was one of the places busted
This was on the list of places busted a few days ago. I'm surprised.
Originally Posted by WhatMeWorry
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 00:48 #99Senior Member

Posts: 256Serius bust
https://www.facebook.com/groups/butt...ibextid=Nif5oz looks like the scum bang chp could stay in there lane and deal with traffic hell maybe redding chp doesn't know a drunk when they see one. Serius bust here.
-
09-15-26 12:41 #98Senior Member

Posts: 49Massage by goodwill
Great massage.
Went to the place by Goodwill Industries on Hilltop. The tables are separated by curtains. The masseuse starts out with you draped, but after a short 5 minutes or so, the drape gets pushed to the side. There is some minor teasing. Some over the clothes touching,. Just enough to get you to come back expecting more next time. But that's it. But you will get one great massage, for one full hour, for the $60. If your milage is better, so be it. When I went in today, there was a lady customer just leaving, that was a surprise.
You pay after the massage, not before. That was different. And no one was hanging around asking for a tip. That was more of a surprise.
On the well known paid site that does AMP reviews, there is one guy who has posted 3 reviews over the past few months. That made me think maybe there is something more there. But I doubt it now. On the other hand, who in their right mind pays $50 a month to post and read reviews??
I just might go back there, just for the massage. Best I have ever gotten at an AMP. I highly reccommend for that.
Reply With QuoteReply With Q.
-
10-30-25 14:51 #97Senior Member

Posts: 37Well f* they're closed. Now, they'd been here a few years before opening this storefront, they were a true AAMP. If anyone gets a text from them with a new location, let me know in an inbox?
Originally Posted by WhatMeWorry
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 12:31 #96Senior Member

Posts: 37S / B $$ for services rendered.
Originally Posted by WhatMeWorry
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 17:24 #95Senior Member

Posts: 37BBBJ or CBJ?
Originally Posted by RodnHand
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 01:20 #94Senior Member

Posts: 49Ocean Spa on commerce
I tried it, it was worth it. A little pricey but probably could have bargained down. If you are walking and approach from the west, the business right next to it will greet you with a recording. "Hello, just to let you know you are being recorded". So you may want to approach from the east (Larkspur). How I miss the old, old days of bareback and not having to be worried about keeping a stiff upper lip.
-
09-29-25 14:15 #93Senior Member

Posts: 64Diamond Massage
Traveling thru town and stopped at Diamond Massage on 72 Lake. I was greeted by Lei Lei. Maybe late 20's early 30's. Dressed in a revealing casual nighty thing. English good enough to chat. Did the 45 minutes for 60. I was pretty sweaty so started with the tableshower. Very thorough and proceeded to the massage table. Good Massage, just a little tease. On the flip she made the hand job motion. I indicated boom boom. She said 200 buckee. I said 140. We went back and forth, and I stuck to 140. She complied. She has some eraser nipples that were delicious. DATY, Mish, finished doggie. Probably exceeded my time. I will repeat.
-
04-18-25 14:59 #92Senior Member

Posts: 37Good Org in Redding
It's not Lin Asia levels, but DT BBBJ w / CFS only 0.2 more than Lin, gals are 30's to early 40's. One gal was great service, really active grinding against me doggy.
They've been hopping around town a bit. Gals change monthly.
DM for deets, and yeah, no low count posters please.
-
04-09-25 11:15 #91Senior Member

Posts: 238It's been years but I used to get hit up in hotel parking lots near LAX. Walking thru the lot, carloads would stop me to "chat".
Originally Posted by SDperv
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 13:45 #90Senior Member

Posts: 37S. J. Road Trip!
Holy shit, check out the reports in San Jose over "Santa spa" (which is in Sunnyvale, but w / e).
-
12-14-24 04:44 #89Regular Member

Posts: 2Tell us more
What cities? Can you give us a few examples? Thank you.
Originally Posted by BlueRider33
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 15:25 #88Senior Member

Posts: 256Hotel
Your street walker forum looks all but dead but I was curious if any of you guy try cruising through the hotel parking lots I mean in some city's that actually a better place to find girls than along the streets for street walkers any way hopefully someone knows something.
-
07-09-24 21:21 #87Senior Member

Posts: 350Thanks for sharing!
I have gone past Redding on my trips South since Lin Spa closed. Maybe I should reconsider stopping over next week!
Originally Posted by RodnHand
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





