Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 18820
-
10-02-25 23:07 #17890Senior Member

Posts: 73Vegas Pepsi ATF Asian
Gentlemen, I had the pleasure of experiencing Vegas Pepsi during a recent visit to Las Vegas and HOLY SH!7!. The best PSE / GFE I've ever experienced. We need to get on her list of places she visits. I've been with the best in O town and she is your ATF of steroids. Asian goddess with very reasonable donations. Check her credentials on this forum under any of the places she frequents. If you want to see her, text her and request her to come to Orlando. Her website is VegasPepsi.com Your welcome.
HH out!
-
10-02-25 16:54 #17889Senior Member

Posts: 1150Same
Unfortunately. Functionality is getting worse daily.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 16:18 #17888Senior Member

Posts: 225Snow
Tried to dm you but error messages are crazy!
Originally Posted by BananaBoi
[View Original Post]
Could you pass along Snowbunny's digits?
MikeMic.
-
10-02-25 16:17 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 225Snowbunny
Tried to dm you but error messages are crazy!
Originally Posted by BananaBoi
[View Original Post]
Could you pass along Snowbunny's digits?
MikeMic.
-
10-02-25 16:16 #17886Senior Member

Posts: 225Tried to dm you but error messages are crazy!
Originally Posted by BananaBoi
[View Original Post]
Hi Banana Boi.
Could you pass along Snowbunny's digits?
MikeMic.
-
10-02-25 14:49 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 660Site down
No posts all day. Weird.
-
10-02-25 13:34 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 397Cannot access inbox
Is anyone else having an issue getting to their inbox? I get an error every time I try to access it. Says I have 3 messages. But I cannot get to it.
-cmm.
-
10-02-25 12:15 #17883Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-02-25 08:13 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 552Motel X Room Rates
I was charged $55 for a two hour stay during my most recent Motel X visit in July. This was the Motel X near Hwy 50 and SOBT.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 01:44 #17881Regular Member

Posts: 16Got a Little to Say
Sorry, not a senior member but I've seen her once before over by UCF.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
Some things I recall:
Cons:
Her comms can be pretty bad. For example, we were texting fine back and forth to set up the time in advance. As the time nears, I message to make sure we're still on, no response (she wanted to video verify when I was ready). I take the drive anyway assuming she'll respond by the time I get there, nope. Also had her snapchat so decided to message her there as if I was a separate person altogether. Instant response. Tell her I'll be arriving in 5 minutes, once there, message her on snapchat again no response. Wait for a good number of minutes, still no response. Then I just video call her on snapchat and she picks up and gives me room number. When I got to the room, if I recall correctly, she was giving me some reasoning as to what was going on (scatter brain or something like that? But take that with a grain of salt as I don't really remember). But I think this is really the only con I experienced (and who knows, could just be coincidental).
Pros:
- bbj included no upcharge, and actually was into it and gave a pretty decent one.
- Seemed to enjoy herself and that I was allowed to act freely (within reason I would assume though).
- Seems pretty chill and relaxed.
- Reasonable prices (QV I believe was 120).
Misc:
- She hides her stomach flab really well in her pictures; either that or I am oblivious when it comes to photo-analysis. But if you're like me, and unaware, just be prepared for that.
- Not that I was going to attempt anything too crazy, but I think the only rule she gave me was to not pull her hair as it was a wig.
- She messaged me again some time after to let me know that she was now offering Greek on her menu, but I hadn't seen her since that 1st encounter (nothing really against her but I typically prefer shopping for new experiences).
Overall, it was good in my opinion, and I wouldn't be adverse to a repeat. As always though, do know that my experience is only anecdotal and may not constitute yours, but I truly hope you have an even better adventure should you partake.
-
10-02-25 00:20 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 523Motelx
Anyone got current prices per hr at motelx?
-
10-01-25 21:52 #17879Regular Member

Posts: 10I've seen her a couple times. She's chill, GFE, and the menu is pretty open. She does wear a wig so can take that into consideration.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 19:33 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 857Chubby Brunette PAWG. Intel?
So I've engaged in comms with this one and she's willing to do a video verify with Snapchat, but she will only show her melons not the taco. She said pretty much everything's on the menu. She's usually around UCF, I drive, or Kissimmee right now as I'm doing this post she's in Kissimmee. Has anyone seen her? Her ad on Babylon has no comments. I can't find any comments anywhere else either. Any senior members with Intel please respond to this post or PM.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/194256809
-
10-01-25 17:46 #17877Regular Member

Posts: 20Curious on gymbunny
I'm also curious. Please PM me about rates and contact if she's not super UTR.
Originally Posted by BananaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 15:39 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 225AsultSearch Asains
I am not on here all the time but is this real? So upfront with what they provide! Makes me he's.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3699281












Reply With Quote






