Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 6705
-
10-04-25 09:11 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 295Rosie
I think this is the same Rosie, as mentioned in a few posts ago. She's in Dr. Phillips. The pictures that she has on massageFinder are probably, and I hate to say this, from 20 years ago. She's a nice enough lady who gives a great massage. So if you're only into the massage thing with a happy ending, she could be good for you. L1 only.
I had a wonderful massage from her. She targeted some sore points in my back.
But I really had a problem with the flip and let's just say I like why Level ones with someone my age or younger. Be safe.
-
10-04-25 08:57 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 295Which ellie
Can you please post a link? Or tell us the website she was on? Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by Eelectri
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 15:05 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 702Elly
I has the opportunity to schedule a session with Elly for a Hr Therapy and as usual she does not dessapoints!
Will see her again when I can and BTW the new location is a great as the last one.
Have fun and stay safe.
-
10-03-25 15:02 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 702Liz
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3620442
I had the pleasure of meeting this Latina beauty and it did not disappoint.
The massage was hard as needed and the rest of the upgrades were excellent.
Not for everyone! So YMWTV.
Will repeat when I can.
Have fun.
Ee.
-
10-02-25 21:15 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 477It appears that she is I haven't seen her in a while but always fond memories. She has an ad on Tryst and her website is https://avalon.sexy/.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
Good luck with your quest.
The dude abides.
-
10-02-25 11:12 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 129Yes, Avalon. Is she still around?
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 10:35 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 2952 questions
Link and price, please?
Originally Posted by MagicOfOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 07:33 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 161Laurita
I totally agree, have seen her multiple times. The pics in the ad are not her but a fair representation imo.
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
Always have a great time with her and plan on seeing her again on my next visit.
-
10-01-25 20:50 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 52I try to avoid these kind, they are normally the ones that as soon as you pay for something and starts. The be like papi you cum now, you cum now you too big I finish with my hand. That type.
Originally Posted by TimmyHill
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 18:46 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 93The Rosie DR
Was in the DR. P area for some on the clock fun and made a Dr visit with Rosie on my break. Got an appointment and made my way over to the office, elevators was out so had to take a few flight of stairs and made sure she knew my legs was tired LOL. Got in and made some small talk lowered the lights and started the examination. Good rub down ask me where I wanted the focus to be and gave her some direction's. From there we did a good 40 mins before the flip. Did a quick wipe down of the back side and the flip happen. About 15 mins on the front side and the party started. 2 options was give topless convertible or just birthday suit. Went with the convertible just for time sake, rub the boys nice and slow and a few touches on jr body and head, a good slow steady stroke kept jr alive. After about 20 mins jr had enough of the games and decided to release the stress, super light roaming was allows not sure if more is to be had. YMMV.
Be safe and go magic!
-
10-01-25 17:28 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 477Avalon
That would be Avalon totally amazing experience worth the investment.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
10-01-25 15:38 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 129Authentic NURU
Any provider offering authentic NURU in Orlando? Forgot the name of the provider, she used to partner up with Berlin and used to offer the real deal.
-
09-30-25 00:37 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 179Laurita
Sorry, I've been traveling and I don't live in Orl so I don't check this feed often. She did not send a pic, (I didn't say she did). She is every bit a got ad the pics you see of her though. Very nice girl too. I'm pretty me to this but I've found that the more respectful you are to them the nicer they are. I've had very few negative encounters. She is an absolute smokeshow though. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 20:35 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 160She came back.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3284021
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 18:36 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 69Liss
Even if she didn't offer extras I would still see her for massage. Its that good! But that L2 technique is wild.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




