Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 18408
-
10-04-25 16:00 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 84CBJ or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Doomy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 12:29 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 50Mariah
Does she do it fully nude?
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 20:54 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 100Mariah
Nice Nuru style massage and a smile on your face when you leave.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...0hr-29282.html
-
10-02-25 14:43 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 242Poulina
I've seen her several times. She's a former Gulch girl who started coming back here as an independent a few years ago. Very pretty, petite, nice bolt ons. Service was good, bit of a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 08:20 #16709Banned Member

Posts: 907If you find one let me know. Always wanted to try that.
Originally Posted by Roadhunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:21 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 44Do anybody know of any massager that does a real prostate massage and not somebody that thinks they know how?
-
10-01-25 13:17 #16707Regular Member

Posts: 3I haven't seen anything and it's been quiet on here about it of late.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 00:14 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 151I think the handler is MIA. I inquired about who is all available this week and she hasn't responded.
Originally Posted by TwoTapper
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 20:33 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 42Sophia at Tulip
I've been trying to get into Asian massages, I recommend going to northern Virginia (AMP) as I moved here almost 2 years ago from northern Virginia. But after seeing someone of your post. I decided to check out Sophia at tulip. Got there I didn't have enough as I wanted to test the waters. Door open and saw Sophia. She had 2 big rack. I think C cups. Got in the room and she ask what I wanted. Literally told her I only had $6 X. She was offer me a HJ and allowing me to touch her tits. That's what I did for 20 minutes and then I came, she told me if I brought 1. 20 we could've done more. Told her I will next time and left. Yes it was stupid of me and I could've gone to ccg and those other websites to find better ones but I wanted to find the best bucks for the service LOL. I do heard their was a new place in Donelson. I can't wait as I live around there. No need for any information as I tend to explore and figure out.
-
09-30-25 19:08 #16704Regular Member

Posts: 21Posting a lot
Been seeing this lady posting for some time now, but has anyone ever dreamt of this lady?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eal-63405.html
-
09-30-25 17:58 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 393Never saw them but saw this chick several times. She is a hot little Russian in the Gulch assuming that is the are she is still in. FS, CBJ, shower before anything.
Originally Posted by TwoTapper
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/poulinamag590
-
09-30-25 15:45 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 39Gulch Girls
Where have all the Gulch girls gone?
-
09-29-25 19:03 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 1656Donelson spa
Did the new place open as yet?
-
09-29-25 18:06 #16700Banned Member

Posts: 10Golden Phoenix-Oak Grove
Reviews are very accurate. Not sure about any Uncles, but their service is outstanding. I've been there twice. Once with Tina and once with Amy. Will repeat again this week. BBBJ is one of best in area, with the extra 15 minutes drive.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy2202
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 17:39 #16699Regular Member

Posts: 19I have seen her before, not for this service but for massage and stretching. There is happiness to be found with her (nothing crazy and don't bother asking). She does not discuss any of this in email or txt or voice. Very pretty and nice AA woman. I do enjoy seeing her.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




