Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 58870
-
10-01-25 17:15 #53485Senior Member

Posts: 285Iris / JJ
Went to see Iris today at tokyo / orchid. She has dyed her hair a blonde color. She's 5'6, petite slender spinner body, natural b cups, very young / pretty face, english is good and is a sexual monster. This girl is your PSE girl and I was very turned on. BBBJ skills are top 3 all time. Deep throating and just engulfing every inch and more. I will def be repeating just for this alone. She wanted me to DATO but I don't do that unless I build a rapport with the girl. So she said let me fuck you instead. She climbed on top and fucked the shit out of me. I blew in a minute with all the dirty talk she was doing while fucking me. I def need to do a CIM finish next visit.
-
10-01-25 16:55 #53484Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289They don't like us to say where they came from and where they're going but I think you're probably right. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nienhull
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:25 #53483Senior Member

Posts: 225Do you get multiple pops with any sessions.
Originally Posted by Hoanking
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:17 #53482Senior Member

Posts: 225Found Meiji sit! I'm guessing those prices are worth it based on the reviews.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 15:49 #53481Senior Member

Posts: 456Mina
Is this the Mina that has been in Riverview during September? If so, I'm in.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 12:58 #53480Regular Member

Posts: 14Dating an AMP Woman
Looking for serious help from some of the veterans here. I have seen a woman from one of the massage places many times, and have started to catch some major feelings. We have taken it up a level, and talked about a future. We have spent a few nights together in a hotel, stayed after the shop closed for several hours by ourselves, even go shopping together. We are talking about plans back in her home city.
Question: Is this just false hope? Does this ever workout? Am I getting played? (I have not seen one lie from her, and I am very attuned to that) Anyone else have any experience in this area?
Serious question and hoping not to get to beat up about this, but honest answers appreciated.
I also want to thank all of you for the amazing reports and tips. So invaluable.
-
09-30-25 21:22 #53479Senior Member

Posts: 358Hope we get some new meat
Jesus H fn Christ seems like LOL half the Bettyford clinic has be getting reviews the entire year.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 20:15 #53478Senior Member

Posts: 94I was able to film the entirety of the performance LOL. Not sure about any of the other Meiji girls so YMMV.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 18:57 #53477Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Gotcha. Oh I did find out that next month at smile spa that Grace, Lucy and Sophia will be working there.
Originally Posted by FromMars
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 12:29 #53476Senior Member

Posts: 92The spa in south fl said Wendy was working there.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 12:18 #53475Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289You dirty dog! Did you film the entire session or just some short videos here and there? That's awesome that that's an option. Love the girls that like to perform on video. LOL.
Originally Posted by AedeGreat
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 10:07 #53474Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I sent something yesterday in response to one of the others asking. Not necessarily new but the next month rotation. For those of you that get down to Sarasota and Saint Pete they have some good ones down there also and I think Fia was just recently in Sarasota last month. Not sure if she's moving over to Saint Pete this month or not.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 10:04 #53473Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah, JJ has a nice slender body, and she does yoga and exercises every morning and kind of an exotic look compared to the others and all natural.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 06:59 #53472Senior Member

Posts: 550Any New to Orlando Providers for October?
The end of a current month and the beginning of a new month is a bittersweet time in the hobby.
Old favorites rotate out and new talent rotates in. Among the new talent is, hopefully, some new to Orlando providers.
Would be very grateful for any updates. Thanks.
-
09-30-25 01:29 #53471Senior Member

Posts: 844Where's the info?
CLICK HERE to read the status of the "next update" to the Guide (see paragraph 3 and the referral to the SEARCH function), as well as initial reports on QQ. That's currently sitting on page 7 of this thread at an even 100 posts deep from this point.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]
THEN peruse the forum from that point to this and you'll have the full picture.












Reply With Quote





