Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 40027
-
10-05-25 12:17 #37642Senior Member

Posts: 520Bibi
If I wrote a report on Bibi it would look allot like this or identical. Tiny in every way with no issues. Understands customer service all in for $240 and got full time a few weeks ago, probably could have paid $220 but her service was worth it. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by Dbry4281
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 11:40 #37641Senior Member

Posts: 130What kind of damage for Bibi?
Originally Posted by Dbry4281
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 18:10 #37640Senior Member

Posts: 106Tina at CLC
Gave CLC another chance and glad I did. Went there on a whim and drew a woman named tina. She was short, mid 40's and somewhat attractive and spoke good english. Table shower was pretty standard but the massage was actually really good. I'm one who prefers basic finishes. Generally not looking for full service, just my preference. She practically begged to do full service, I was reluctant and she offered to do it for cheaper since it was my first time seeing her. Went with the BJ and was very happy with it. She says she's there a couple times a week so it might be hard to get her, I would definitely repeat.
-
10-04-25 18:07 #37639Regular Member

Posts: 24For Orange Spa, what is included in the the $130 30 minutes?
If lucky, will you get BBJ / FIV?
Do you guys give tips?
-
10-04-25 07:43 #37638Banned Member

Posts: 171Vice Unit
Was a vice unit raid I posted in News Forum actually 1 monger questioned and ticketed and one girl got 4 tickets no arrest as long as both rape victims work with police to prosecute the robbers heard the robbers also got a girl at Green Buddha for $7 k and sexually assaulted her also.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 21:01 #37637Senior Member

Posts: 989Archer Spa Closed
Open on Thursday, but saw a big yellow sticker on the window today.
-
10-02-25 19:33 #37636Regular Member

Posts: 13Orange Mia
Hi has anyone saw Mia yet at Orange and do any of you ever do the 2 hour there with the unlimited pops? What's the most pops you have ever done with a girl there?
-
10-01-25 23:36 #37635Senior Member

Posts: 86Saw Helen at Archer a couple nights ago, I think. Very pretty, very nice body. I would say C's or smaller skinny girl D's? Girl can take a big one, no complaints. Seemed to enjoy herself, collapsed on top of me when I finished. If it was an act it was good. Had a table shower. I was a bit sweaty when I arrived, and again when I left.
Originally Posted by CrazyUncle420
[View Original Post]
If she gives good massages and works in Chicago often, she'd be perfect for me.
-
10-01-25 15:55 #37634Senior Member

Posts: 105Inquiry on Harmony
Can't recall her name but she said she's from California. Natural or MM C cup with flat stomach. 5'3", 115 lbs. Slim. She speaks and understands English well. Gives a long & sloppy head game. And she opens her legs really wide in Mish. Anyone knows her name?
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 11:07 #37633Senior Member

Posts: 377For my money Harmony is the best bet. But I've only to Sunny one time.
Originally Posted by BustyLadyLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 19:39 #37632Senior Member

Posts: 283Plus LUX in buffalo grove. I feel Sunny day is the best in term of environment and girls.
Originally Posted by BustyLadyLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 18:14 #37631Senior Member

Posts: 183Korean girls
Harmony does 45 minute appointments. SUNNY is farther from chicago on golf near and hwy 83. Both have a soild line up of Korean girls. Its been awhiile for me. Last time I was at sunny I dropped like $$ . 6 on FS 1 hr
.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 16:59 #37630Senior Member

Posts: 313CLC Joy
Saw joy recently. I think she here about 2 more weeks the. Back to NY. Pretty face and about 40. Pretty good body and great service CLC has never disappointed me.
-
09-30-25 16:57 #37629Senior Member

Posts: 313Harmony is always a great time.
I haven't been to sunny, but highly recommend harmony. Check the norridge thread.
Originally Posted by BustyLadyLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 15:02 #37628Regular Member

Posts: 16Sunny or Harmony?
I am curious on input on which way to go Sunny and Mt Prospect or Harmony near O'Hare, feel free to give input or even to DM me.











Reply With Quote




