Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 977 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 14641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13291

    Choley sighting

    Just spent a hour with Choley. She lost weight and is back to the Old Grove days. Was the best hour in a a long time. He ass is perfect and she wanted to be pounded. X.

  2. #13290
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    I loaded opera and no issues. Maybe it was just timing.
    Remove the "s" from http:

  3. #13289

    Thanks. Opera

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    I I had the same issue with two browsers but it worked with the newest version of opera.
    I loaded opera and no issues. Maybe it was just timing.

  4. #13288

    Site down

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    I tried to send you a PM but I got the site down message. Nice pics thanks Ajdal out.
    I I had the same issue with two browsers but it worked with the newest version of opera.

  5. #13287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Jfk UTR

    I tried to send you a PM but I got the site down message. Nice pics thanks Ajdal out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Ok she is going to give it a try. I think she may have posted once a while back months ago but I think that was it. I will start answering all the messages shortly once I get a contact number from her which should be really soon. Attached are 2 images.

  6. #13286

    Fantasia

    She's got incall in St Pete. Everything seemed like it always has. Same good service.

  7. #13285

    Fantasia

    She's got incall in St Pete. Everything seemed like it always has. Same good service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1759454518271.jpg‎  

  8. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Ok she is going to give it a try. I think she may have posted once a while back months ago but I think that was it. I will start answering all the messages shortly once I get a contact number from her which should be really soon. Attached are 2 images.
    Thanks. Very cute.

  9. #13283

    UTR update

    Ok she is going to give it a try. I think she may have posted once a while back months ago but I think that was it. I will start answering all the messages shortly once I get a contact number from her which should be really soon. Attached are 2 images.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails k1.jpg‎   k2.jpg‎  

  10. #13282

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Any Hope sightings or new digits pray tell? AJdal out.
    Saw her getting out of a car going into a trap off of 54 t and 35th. Man a bunch of better talent out. Nikki was leaving the place as she was going in.

  11. #13281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    RIPOFF Sexy Cece is

    Posting again on LC. Search this forum. AJdal out.

  12. #13280

    Krystal

    I saw her in the past. She was fantastic for a while, and then got very mediocre fast (depends on how stoned she is maybe) - I think her prices have gone up, so might not be for everyone. I didn't think she was a MILF though.


  13. #13279

    Kimmie Haze

    Has anyone had any personal experience with Kimmie Haze? How was she? Would you recommend? She seems a bit pricey to me.

  14. #13278

    Utr update

    I have not reviewed all the messages to me yet due to the gal possibly having second thoughts. Once I get clarifications from her I will respond immediately. Sorry for the delay.

    Jfk.

  15. #13277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Hope?

    Any Hope sightings or new digits pray tell? AJdal out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape