Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 930 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 13937
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12797

    Tinyxx / Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews that go back at least until 2018, so the math on her being 23 does not work out. She is late 30's. I don't care. She's still a good time.

    I've seen her several times and the number in the ad matches what I have used. She charges extra for outcall, I believe, but she often has incall at various hotels.
    I can also say Allie is a great gal, one of the nicest around in this business.

    She goes way back before 2018, was on myredbook back in the golden age of the hobby (or whatever you want to call it). Have seen her many times, always a great GFE!

  2. #12796

    Nice find here.

    I haven't posted a review in a while, but I found a hidden gem on Skipthegames. Usually, there are lots of fake profiles and agencies, but once in a while, you find a good one. Met up with her earlier this evening, texted her for some info, and had a good text dialogue. The pictures were real, but she looked amazing in person. Paid for a QV; the price point was good. She has a spot in Boulder at a weekly.

    She is a true GFE provider, kissing and DATY, and overall, a good performance. We then moved on to CFS; she doesn't offer BBFS, but her kitty is tight. She smells great, and her service was incredible. She is leaving next week, and you guys should definitely check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...a/554182079438

  3. #12795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've seen some reviews on eccie and TER but I'm not a paid members so I can't see the details. She claims to be 23, but in the face pics she sent she looks more late 30's. Which is fine but I want to make sure I have the right person. Visiting next month and seeking an outcall or two to the strip. Thanks in advance.

    https://ladys.one/inland-empire-escorts/tinyxx-i1116910
    Seen her a few times. She loves to worship cock. She hasn't raised her rates like most of the others. Definitely don't think she's 23.

  4. #12794

    Nice legit provider from PA

    I haven't posted a review in a while, but I found a hidden gem on Skipthegame. Usually, there are lots of fake profiles and agencies, but once in a while, you find a good one. Met up with her earlier this evening, texted her for some info, and had a good text dialogue. The pictures were real, but she looked amazing in person. Paid for a QV; the price point was good. She has a spot in Boulder at a weekly.

    She is a GFE provider, kissing and DATY, and overall, a good performance. We then moved on to CFS; she doesn't offer BBFS, but her kitty is tight. She smells great, and her service was incredible. She is leaving next week, and you guys should definitely check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...a/554182079438

  5. #12793

    Nice legit provider from PA

    I haven't posted a review in a while, but I found a hidden gem on Skipthegame. Usually, there are lots of fake profiles and agencies, but once in a while, you find a good one. Met up with her earlier this evening, texted her for some info, and had a good text dialogue. The pictures were real, but she looked amazing in person. Paid for a QV; the price point was good. She has a spot in Boulder at a weekly. She is a GFE provider, kissing and DATY, and overall, a good performance. We then moved on to CFS; she doesn't offer BBFS, but her kitty is tight. She smells great, and her service was incredible. She is leaving next week, and you guys should definitely check her out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...a/554182079438

  6. #12792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've seen some reviews on eccie and TER but I'm not a paid members so I can't see the details. She claims to be 23, but in the face pics she sent she looks more late 30's. Which is fine but I want to make sure I have the right person. Visiting next month and seeking an outcall or two to the strip. Thanks in advance.

    https://ladys.one/inland-empire-escorts/tinyxx-i1116910
    I've seen her a few times. She loves to suck cock and has tons of energy. She hasn't raised her rates over the years.

  7. #12791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've seen some reviews on eccie and TER but I'm not a paid members so I can't see the details. She claims to be 23, but in the face pics she sent she looks more late 30's. Which is fine but I want to make sure I have the right person. Visiting next month and seeking an outcall or two to the strip. Thanks in advance.

    https://ladys.one/inland-empire-escorts/tinyxx-i1116910
    I've seen her a few times over the years. She has a shit ton of energy and likes to talk. She wants you to have a good time and she definitely loves sucking cock. Definitely not 23. Last time I seen her was last year. She hasn't raised her rates like the other girls in Vegas.

  8. #12790

    Tinyxx

    She has reviews that go back at least until 2018, so the math on her being 23 does not work out. She is late 30's. I don't care. She's still a good time.

    I've seen her several times and the number in the ad matches what I have used. She charges extra for outcall, I believe, but she often has incall at various hotels.

  9. #12789

    Tinyxx / Allie

    Has anyone seen her? I've seen some reviews on eccie and TER but I'm not a paid members so I can't see the details. She claims to be 23, but in the face pics she sent she looks more late 30's. Which is fine but I want to make sure I have the right person. Visiting next month and seeking an outcall or two to the strip. Thanks in advance.

    https://ladys.one/inland-empire-escorts/tinyxx-i1116910

  10. #12788

    Just relocated to Pahrump

    Just got into town, and I'd love to find a reliable piece of ass. Looking for no drama and someone who likes anal, rim jobs, and swallowing. Skinny is a must. And she has to be clandestine. Thanks.

  11. #12787

    Juliette

    Agreed. She is very much blah. Not worth the price. Attitude sucks too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1179  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Was in your part of town this week for a work trip and checked around the forums and the other site to meetup with someone. I saw some mentions around here about Juliette being a good provider, but went MIA for a bit (some people speculated she served time), and based on the reviews felt confident about booking her (she even had some very recent reviews on the other site).

    I'm not sure how things are here with the working girls, but based on the past reviews on Juliette versus what she gives now, seems like a pretty big drop off. Called her for an outcall to my hotel, she was obviously the girl from the pictures, but just let herself go from whenever the pictures were originally taken. Took her to my room, seems like her new rate is higher than before too. Got undressed and to business, but found out she doesn't kiss, CIM, or really any GFE. No big deal, can still have some fun. Settled for some mouth action and we got undressed and noticed a very sweaty smell from her and her entire body was damp from sweat for some reason. It's ok, maybe she's just putting in the hours for the night. Busted pretty quickly from her mouth, and then she started getting dressed. I had paid for the hour, but she mentioned her rate of. 3 was one pop only and she left immediately after I finished.

    100% NOT worth the price, terrible service. Given some of the past reviews maybe it was an off-night for her, so it might worth for someone to TOFTT to make sure this wasn't a one off fluke, but would avoid her since it seems like her better days are well behind her based on your guys past discussions on her.

    Stay safe out there.

  12. #12786

    Juliette

    Sorry I didn't post this earlier but I have to agree. I saw her before she disappeared and had great time. BBFS and BB Greek along with great attitude.

    After her return, I finally was able find her when she had incall. Total disappointment. Rushed, crappy attitude. Quick BBBJ but total no for BBFS or BB Greek. And yes, she was fatter as well.

    Needless to say, I didn't repeat and would not recommend to anyone.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/193326923

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1179  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Was in your part of town this week for a work trip and checked around the forums and the other site to meetup with someone. I saw some mentions around here about Juliette being a good provider, but went MIA for a bit (some people speculated she served time), and based on the reviews felt confident about booking her (she even had some very recent reviews on the other site).

    I'm not sure how things are here with the working girls, but based on the past reviews on Juliette versus what she gives now, seems like a pretty big drop off. Called her for an outcall to my hotel, she was obviously the girl from the pictures, but just let herself go from whenever the pictures were originally taken. Took her to my room, seems like her new rate is higher than before too. Got undressed and to business, but found out she doesn't kiss, CIM, or really any GFE. No big deal, can still have some fun. Settled for some mouth action and we got undressed and noticed a very sweaty smell from her and her entire body was damp from sweat for some reason. It's ok, maybe she's just putting in the hours for the night. Busted pretty quickly from her mouth, and then she started getting dressed. I had paid for the hour, but she mentioned her rate of. 3 was one pop only and she left immediately after I finished.

    100% NOT worth the price, terrible service. Given some of the past reviews maybe it was an off-night for her, so it might worth for someone to TOFTT to make sure this wasn't a one off fluke, but would avoid her since it seems like her better days are well behind her based on your guys past discussions on her.

    Stay safe out there.

  13. #12785

    Juliette

    Hey fellas,

    Was in your part of town this week for a work trip and checked around the forums and the other site to meetup with someone. I saw some mentions around here about Juliette being a good provider, but went MIA for a bit (some people speculated she served time), and based on the reviews felt confident about booking her (she even had some very recent reviews on the other site).

    I'm not sure how things are here with the working girls, but based on the past reviews on Juliette versus what she gives now, seems like a pretty big drop off. Called her for an outcall to my hotel, she was obviously the girl from the pictures, but just let herself go from whenever the pictures were originally taken. Took her to my room, seems like her new rate is higher than before too. Got undressed and to business, but found out she doesn't kiss, CIM, or really any GFE. No big deal, can still have some fun. Settled for some mouth action and we got undressed and noticed a very sweaty smell from her and her entire body was damp from sweat for some reason. It's ok, maybe she's just putting in the hours for the night. Busted pretty quickly from her mouth, and then she started getting dressed. I had paid for the hour, but she mentioned her rate of. 3 was one pop only and she left immediately after I finished.

    100% NOT worth the price, terrible service. Given some of the past reviews maybe it was an off-night for her, so it might worth for someone to TOFTT to make sure this wasn't a one off fluke, but would avoid her since it seems like her better days are well behind her based on your guys past discussions on her.

    Stay safe out there.

  14. #12784
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    She is super hot- anyone have a line on her?

  15. #12783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by Adn232  [View Original Post]
    Care to share more about what Elle has to offer, BBFS an option??
    You seem to have seen her based on your first post. Maybe you tell us?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape