Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1992
-
03-11-26 12:54 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 43Asian chicks on roosey
So I think I've banged most of the chicks around the 70's streets. Got them to drop to $120 but that's still too much, I guess I got a face of a sucker. But I be going in on them. The younger petite ones know how to fuck but there's two older ones that got nice tight entries. Not going to lie the covered bjs range from amazing to meh. But I see these as a cum and dump spot. Takes me awhile though, like over 20 minutes.
-
03-06-26 08:42 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 43Any recommendations
Been frequently hitting up the Asian spots on roosey, some are old but they got bodies on them and honestly that's a big plus for me. Anybody recommend a certain lady around roosey? Also these girls wild asking for $160 for basically a quicky. Im into petite girls but there was this one chick around the 70s streets that was medium height with a nice pair of Cs all natural and she had to have been in her early 30s late 20s, old ladies guard her ass though lol
-
02-18-26 17:22 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 160Rosie and Flushing
Was cruising Queens tracks today. First noticed a couple on Rosie and 73rd. One looked decent so kept her in mind. Moved on to the main strip between 82 and 90th. Nothing to bite. 3-4 old Asians and 3 fat Latinas. Moved on to 40th Rd since someone here wrote that there are many young ones here now. Not really. A few 40's and the rest were 50's. Definitely NOT my cup of tea. I thought about one Asian probably in her late 30's. Decent body and face. But decided to check 88th again.
Once I got to 88th I saw maybe 6-7 Asians and 5-6 Latinas. All were either too old or too fat. However I noticed one Latina with a cute face and decent body in her mid 20's. Just a little too much baby fat on the ass but beggars can't be choosers. You guys would love her but my friends say I like concentration camp victims. Decided to pull the trigger. She quoted cien (1. 0) and would not budge. I would only pay that for a really hot one so decided to check out the Asian one at 73rd.
Fortunately she was still there. Not a top model but not bad either. She started at 1. 0 but once I was walking away she accepted. 6. No need to get into details but definitely a solid performance. My only complaint is that everything was covered. No BBBJ. We played for about 20-25 minutes.
-
01-30-26 15:57 #1929Banned Member

Posts: 60The LSW chee is chee
I first SW in the photo is chee chee. She's an older Spanish walker. Will swallow you whole load for 10. Or 20. Somethings even for a bag of chips and water LOL.
Originally Posted by VinceDelaus
[View Original Post]
This is what she looks like.
https://www.erome.com/a/gVOQq7WY
-
01-14-26 12:54 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 43Flushing for the win for quick in and out
I can concer, $60 ain't a bad price either, don't get me wrong there's some elder ladies too but if it's tight it's right.
Originally Posted by WhatMeWorry
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 06:50 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 4840th
Just a block from, and parallell to, Roosevelt. Was exploring for a place to eat, and walked down 40th. Wow, the street walkers seemed all young, pretty, and numerous. There must have been at least a dozen. I did not partake.
Are.
-
01-12-26 13:53 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 77Main & Prince
Last week went to flushing main Street to purchase herbs at a store that was recommended to me. Just so happens the address is located across the street from an AMP that I had visited before. Which was perfect because I'm that day I was looking to complete back to back tapping sessions. There is a specific provider on 40th road that I was looking for but did not see her, so I walked around the block actually deciding to go home when I was approached by a provider and a yellow jacket it was cold this day in our discussion outside she said basically she just wanted to get out of the cold she quoted me $50 full service. We did not discuss time limit anyway get to the room do the usual dress down clean up I lay on the bed on my back she does a CBJ it's okay nothing to write home about. Move into a standing missionary the problem here was the massage table was way too small up against the wall not in the middle of the room to get adequate movement. So then we go into a doggy style then regular missionary then standing missionary again the p* was good not super tight not loosey-goosey but could not reach the release point. We went at it taking about 3 5 minute breaks for almost an hour. During one of those sessions she asked me if I wanted to switch to her friend, at first I was hesitant because I've had this happen before and not a good situation however after going after it for another 20 minutes I said okay let's try your friend. Her friend took about 15 minutes to arrive so while we're waiting for the friend we took another go so she could get her third orgasm. When the friend arrives I was pleasantly surprised very pretty younger Asian lady I would guess upper 20's early 30's slim with man-made firm c cups perfect size for her frame. We moved to her room which was much larger had an actual bed. Started out the same way CBJ standing missionary then regular missionary on the bed then doggy style which she could not handle hard pounding in this position. Again we take a break about 5 minutes she gets on top rides for about 5 minutes then we continuing missionary this time her legs over my shoulders and we're going nonstop like bunny rabbits she releases twice and then starts to dry up. I was going to use my KY jelly but she had her own lube we use that went bad at it slow at first so I can get her in the right position then bunny rabbits again for the next 15 minutes finally had a really good release inside her, completely drained. I remains in my heart and her for another 3 to 5 minutes enjoying the throbbing sensation and taking a rest before pulling out. I gave both ladies 60 the second younger one was not even going to charge me in at first refused the money in her mind she was helping out a friend but I wanted to make sure that if I see her again that she doesn't feel that I took advantage. The picture is of the front door entrance of where the deed is done but look at the girls on the corner of main and Prince. So total $120 for 2 hours two different females one pop. Reminded me of my days and the early 2000's mongering in Dominican Republic and Costa Rica.
-
01-05-26 22:51 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 9980's SW
Had to wait for the airport today, so I went on Roosevelt on a Monday evening. It actually was a lot of action over there by the Tevez bar. There was a couple Latin girls one was actually kind of hot, but the agents were out in my curiosity got the best of me I can always get a Latin chick, but someone spoke earlier that the right the Asian chicks do give good service you get the Latin check you don't know what you're going to get for 100 bucks but for 60 bucks I'm guaranteed some service 20 bucks for some for some good dome. I left satisfied I feel like the Asian ones are off the main road so it's easier to go to them compared to the Latin chicks, sitting there on the main street with the cops riding all over the place. My Asian chick was young old maybe 3035 she just slid me in the door as I walked down the street quietly all massage bed gave her the dude and banged away, but I feel like I've been happier with the big booty Latin chick, but I just want to check the box office say I did it, but there was fully clothed the girls outside because it's cold outside. The summer must be much better.
-
12-21-25 13:02 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 66Tusk Stroll
If anyone is every around the way and runs into a chick named Breanna / Tanisha, she goes by both names. Avoid that chick at all costs. Waste of time and money.
-
12-20-25 18:40 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 90Roaming around Jamaica.
Driving around Tuskeegee and 155, I spotted around 3 potential SWs.
I could not partake, as I was driving a private client.
I may return when I'm alone and don't have anyone in my car.
-
12-20-25 18:10 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 90To those who dwell around Jamaica, Q.
Saw them at Tuskeegee and around 157 and 158. They look like walkers. I was unable to partake due to the fact that I am a driver and I had private clients with me at the time.
-
11-08-25 12:21 #1921Regular Member

Posts: 4LMPs on Rosey
There are a few near 82 and at 90th (at Dunkin), but I haven't seen any that I'd make the walk for, at least during the day. There are a few ladies that are on social media and post from that stretch at night, which might be a better option if you can do it.
Originally Posted by NewYorkPapi
[View Original Post]
During the day, there are a couple of ladies near Rosey & Forley that seem to be part of a parlor, one of which used to be part of a fast house on 82nd, but they seem like they might be legit these days. If anyone knows if they offer services, please post.
Overall things seem really quiet these days and the cops are still out at strategic spots.
-
10-08-25 08:17 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 43Latin stroll on rossey
I haven't dipped into the LSW in over 2 years, any of these new chicks worth the walk?
-
10-08-25 08:15 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 43I didn't get her name
Don't know if it was CiCi but, out of all the grannies I see next to DD there's one youngish looking one and I've seen her multiple times, not bad for her price which depends on you. The other spot next to it has better looking options, but I've only seen Lili, that chick can fuck. Anyone recommend any others in these two spots?
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 23:02 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 2496Anyone fuck with big titty Cici a few feet before the Dunkin Donuts on Roosevelt & the upper 80's?
Originally Posted by KkinSanitary
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





