Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 27820
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26395

    Visting soon. Which provider?

    Hi all, first post here. I will be coming to the Seattle / Tacoma area soon and looking to see a provider who has a proven satisfaction record where most guys feel like they got their monies worth. I know that each individual has their own preferences and ratings so each his own. But for the "average guy" not looking for a specific fetish or skill set other than not to feel like I've wasted my money. I've narrowed it down to Sweet Miranda and NDCAPrincess. I've read the reviews and did my own comparisons but I wanted reach out to the local community to see what your thoughts are on either one.

  2. #26394
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Just wish menus could easily be discerned. Providers complain of hobbyists wasting their time asking questions about menu, but that's because they get your money either way while you're trying to figure out if she's worth it.
    Agreed. It seems to be a Seattle area thing. I feel like every other city, providers are open about theu menu, as it leads to less frustration / misunderstanding later on. Much less time wasted. Almost every traveling provider's website is quite clear about their menu.

    Now, TNA is great because there are a lot of providers on it, and even if the reviews are BS, we can reach out to the reviewers to discuss. But, this is a lengthy process and only works if you're planning ahead. If you are looking to hookup same day, it's so difficult to understand a provider's menu. TNA is useless for that.

  3. #26393
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the pussy cartel revolted - "How dare you provide services that result in a hobbyist being happy. " LOL.

    Jokes aside, a few years ago I posted a review there, where I listed something that related to a service and I remember some mod reaching out requesting me to change wording saying it could be construed as "pay for play" and we would rather you remove that word and I happily did.
    I swear I've seen ads that straight up imply BB by mentioning something like 'VIP if you have recent test results' by longtime providers. Something less ambiguous than just VIP, but less explicit than all holes open, LOL. I know most of removing certain wordage is to avoid legality issues.

    Just wish menus could easily be discerned. Providers complain of hobbyists wasting their time asking questions about menu, but that's because they get your money either way while you're trying to figure out if she's worth it.

  4. #26392
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a WK probably told her to take the pic down. It was basically a pic with a menu and price breakdown. She had $300/ hr "BB all 3 holes" with rough sex.
    [QUOTE=Colnago;7404401][QUOTE=BackInSea;7404364]I'm sure a WK probably told her to take the pic down. It was basically a pic with a menu and price breakdown. She had $300/ hr "BB all 3 holes" with rough sex.[/ QUOTE]More likely a moderator. I don't think you post menus anymore.

    [QUOTE=Colnago;7404468]Probably a moderator. I don't think girls can post activities anymore.[ / QUOTE].

    Yeah the pussy cartel revolted - "How dare you provide services that result in a hobbyist being happy. " LOL.

    Jokes aside, a few years ago I posted a review there, where I listed something that related to a service and I remember some mod reaching out requesting me to change wording saying it could be construed as "pay for play" and we would rather you remove that word and I happily did.

  5. #26391
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    Probably a moderator. I don't think girls can post activities anymore.
    They need to just let some gals have fun. Always women putting down other women, LOL.

  6. #26390
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a WK probably told her to take the pic down. It was basically a pic with a menu and price breakdown. She had $300/ hr "BB all 3 holes" with rough sex.
    Probably a moderator. I don't think girls can post activities anymore.

  7. #26389
    Check out the large bold words in her ad: "So Totally Willing" seems pretty clear LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Oh right! I saw her ads and profile. It was pretty blatant. Seems to have been edited as there is no longer anything real obvious. Side note: One of the photos really makes her look old and haggard. Other photos look reasonably doable.

  8. #26388
    [QUOTE=BackInSea;7404364]I'm sure a WK probably told her to take the pic down. It was basically a pic with a menu and price breakdown. She had $300/ hr "BB all 3 holes" with rough sex. [ / QUOTEy].

    More likely a moderator. I don't think you post menus anymore.

  9. #26387

    Whitebudbabe

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    What / who was the link to? Seems to have been deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a WK probably told her to take the pic down. It was basically a pic with a menu and price breakdown. She had $300/ hr "BB all 3 holes" with rough sex.

  10. #26386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Oh right! I saw her ads and profile. It was pretty blatant. Seems to have been edited as there is no longer anything real obvious. Side note: One of the photos really makes her look old and haggard. Other photos look reasonably doable.
    Isn't she just an old STG chick?

  11. #26385

    Edited

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Oh right! I saw her ads and profile. It was pretty blatant. Seems to have been edited as there is no longer anything real obvious. Side note: One of the photos really makes her look old and haggard. Other photos look reasonably doable.

  12. #26384

    Whitebudbabe

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    What / who was the link to? Seems to have been deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...e-jpg.2099720/

    I'm sure her phone is blowing up right now LOL.
    Whitebudbabe.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...udbabe.665886/#xfmgMedia.

  13. #26383
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    What / who was the link to? Seems to have been deleted.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...udbabe.665886/#recent-content.

  14. #26382

    Already gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...e-jpg.2099720/

    I'm sure her phone is blowing up right now LOL.
    What / who was the link to? Seems to have been deleted.

  15. #26381

    Bella is pregnant

    Bella's latest post has "Pregnant" and "Lactation" in her list of fetishes, so congrats to one of you, you'll be a proud father.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...hotos.3135465/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape