Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 25689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24279

    Give us a little more

    So you provided her name and that she has a ad on STG but if you search on her name nothing.

    I searched Hispanic and I got this lady which I believe is her being as she is in Mason.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/882659509671

    Is this the lady. Next time help us out more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltm206  [View Original Post]
    The friend she's with currently is younger thicker and Hispanic. Great big tits, a fat booty and a tight snatch. Plus she can talk dirty in Spanish. Super hot. And of course you got Jodi too. But you can get her friend by herself as well. Her name is LaReina she has an ad on stg.

  2. #24278

    This was an encounter a few weeks back.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Jodi and said I'd heard she had a new friend. Jodi got back to me asking when I wanted to see them. Took a couple tries but we finally made it happen.

    Friend: 50 ish, thin (could have been athletic in her day), nice D's (Jodi called her "Jugs".

    They played: I played; We played. It was probably sensory overload for me! Jodi made sure things were always happening, giving directions at times. She's obviously not new to this!!

    My first Duo! Jodi is a machine on her own. Add another layer and Holy Freaking Cow!! Eat you're Wheaties boys!!
    The friend she's with currently is younger thicker and Hispanic. Great big tits, a fat booty and a tight snatch. Plus she can talk dirty in Spanish. Super hot. And of course you got Jodi too. But you can get her friend by herself as well. Her name is LaReina she has an ad on stg.

  3. #24277

    Link

    https://tryst.link/escort/hot-pinket

    Any info appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    Ads in two cities. No replies yet but fake profile?

  4. #24276

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for the duo?
    Damage is whatever she quotes you and you agree to. I've been seeing Jodi for years and the # has changed a few times. I'm guessing my # is different than others. Mine may be more or less than others, but I'm comfortable with it.

  5. #24275
    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Jodi and said I'd heard she had a new friend. Jodi got back to me asking when I wanted to see them. Took a couple tries but we finally made it happen.

    Friend: 50 ish, thin (could have been athletic in her day), nice D's (Jodi called her "Jugs".

    They played: I played; We played. It was probably sensory overload for me! Jodi made sure things were always happening, giving directions at times. She's obviously not new to this!!

    My first Duo! Jodi is a machine on her own. Add another layer and Holy Freaking Cow!! Eat you're Wheaties boys!!
    What was the damage for the duo?

  6. #24274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Tryst

    You can find her on Tryst. Jodica.

    Quote Originally Posted by RascalRooster  [View Original Post]
    Contact info??

  7. #24273
    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Jodi and her friend are in Mason now checking out the area and looking for some friends to stop by. They will be there for a few days to have some fun.
    Contact info??

  8. #24272

    Jodi and Friend in Mason

    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Jodi and said I'd heard she had a new friend. Jodi got back to me asking when I wanted to see them. Took a couple tries but we finally made it happen.

    Friend: 50 ish, thin (could have been athletic in her day), nice D's (Jodi called her "Jugs".

    They played: I played; We played. It was probably sensory overload for me! Jodi made sure things were always happening, giving directions at times. She's obviously not new to this!!

    My first Duo! Jodi is a machine on her own. Add another layer and Holy Freaking Cow!! Eat you're Wheaties boys!!
    Jodi and her friend are in Mason now checking out the area and looking for some friends to stop by. They will be there for a few days to have some fun.

  9. #24271

    Fake?

    Ads in two cities. No replies yet but fake profile?

  10. #24270

    She looks so different now

    Too much attitude from her in the past but wth. She gained so much weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    I love blowing my nut load all over those jugs and her pretty face. If you can't get her to smile, just try that out, she loves it.
    .

  11. #24269

    Jugs

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/717120886438

    I love playing with those huge fun bags.
    I love blowing my nut load all over those jugs and her pretty face. If you can't get her to smile, just try that out, she loves it.

  12. #24268

    Jodi and Friend

    Contacted Jodi and said I'd heard she had a new friend. Jodi got back to me asking when I wanted to see them. Took a couple tries but we finally made it happen.

    Friend: 50 ish, thin (could have been athletic in her day), nice D's (Jodi called her "Jugs".

    They played: I played; We played. It was probably sensory overload for me! Jodi made sure things were always happening, giving directions at times. She's obviously not new to this!!

    My first Duo! Jodi is a machine on her own. Add another layer and Holy Freaking Cow!! Eat you're Wheaties boys!!

  13. #24267

    Sierra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/717120886438

    I love playing with those huge fun bags.

  14. #24266

    Jodi

    Got to spend some time with Jodi last week. Always a good time. She is something special.

  15. #24265

    I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Right on, dude sure. You're the same guy who said you were getting multiple pops in a visit and she was the best ever earlier this year and all kinds of other weird stuff that she definitely does not do you must be either her or her friend promoting her.
    I kinda seem to remember hearing something the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape