The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Bag
    Took a cruise Fri and Sat. Both days, I was horny as f***. And both days, after seeing the girls out there, Mr. Willie shrivels up.

    I'm finding that the Balti SW's just bore me like a hubby with a wife. Boy, I hope it's just a phase I'm going through. I still got 70+ years of life to live (I'm shooting for 100), and want to have an active sex life all the way to 100. =p
    I feel like I'm in the same slump, although my qualms have more to do with the damn Baltimore streets tearing up my car. Wilkens is one of the worst streets in the city! Depending on your persistence, mongering can also take up a lot of time. I've found myself on many occasions telling myself that I wouldn't set foot on a stroll only to find myself exploring every stroll in the city on one run. That's easily an hour and a half killed. At the beginning, when there was still some novelty in this, I used to do the whole city and scour each stroll at least three times before either finding something or considering it done. Nowadays, I barely feel like getting out to Conkling, and thats 15 mins away. Even with gas prices so low, I just don't have the drive.

    Every once in a while I'll hit Pulaski Hwy on a weekend morning and see a working girl dressed for business and it'll revive my urges. But those days are few and far between with the onset of winter upon us. I know what you mean. Boredom, time, they can kill the hobby. You might need to give it a rest for a while. Let the novelty of the sport revive itself. Hit the stroll in a month and maybe you'll feel excited about it again.

  2. #2215

    Still Slim Pickins

    Took another drive around W/W Monday afternoon. Beautiful warm weather, so I expected to see lots out, but nothing but one young one sitting on a stoop on the south side of Wilkins between Fulton and Mount. Couldn't make out too much about her. Anyway, too young for me so off I went.

    Of course, these reports we make are snapshots in time. Think about how often you try for one and she's been scooped up in the time it takes to round the block. I'm sure it was all a very different situation thirty or so minutes later.

    It's a very "fluid" situation out there, as it were.

  3. #2214

    I'm getting bored with Balti SW... Nooooooo! This can't be!

    Took a cruise Fri and Sat. Both days, I was horny as f***. And both days, after seeing the girls out there, Mr. Willie shrivels up.

    I'm finding that the Balti SW's just bore me like a hubby with a wife. Boy, I hope it's just a phase I'm going through. I still got 70+ years of life to live (I'm shooting for 100), and want to have an active sex life all the way to 100. =p

  4. #2213

    Slim Pickins

    Took a ride around W/W on late Sunday afternoon. Nothing out but one WSW on the south side of the circle. Never saw her before. Late 20's/early thirties, 130lbs, light brown medium length curly hair in a pony tail. Kinda cute. I'd have scooped her up, but I was on my way elsewhere and only swung through to scope it out and continue posting my sporadic reports.

    Lots of 6/7/8 grade kids out on Wilkins who took an interest in my car, because it is unusual, but nonetheless appropriate for this sort of thing.

    Speaking of cars, I've been driving around the west side of Baltimore a lot lately for other reasons, and it is a ghost town car-wise. No traffic! I can get anywhere fast, park easily, do my thing and on to the next place. There are economic reasons at the root of this but that's for another board.

  5. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    There was a SW that hung out on on wilkens ave, Not the one that got shot, but she was another well known SW there, she was about 28, had dark brown curly hair, she was about 150lbs or a little more, Her boyfriends name was bruce, I haven't heard from her for over 2 years, last I heard she moved to NC with her boyfriend but may have been back. Let me know.
    I know Bruce - he was dating another little spinner gem Tiffany last year - the uber hottie from OC. At any rate, RTFF and build up some credibility and your questions will be answered.


    Bench

  6. #2211

    No B-day present for me

    Went out to get myself a present. I took a ride out to B/CB then SA then W/W and back again making several loops on B/CB, unfortunately there were about 100 dudes walking around but no and I mean 0 women out. I also took a run past The Block and Conklin but just more dudes.

    Maybe tomorrow.

  7. #2210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    A SW named Dawn

    There was a SW that hung out on on wilkens ave, Not the one that got shot, but she was another well known SW there, she was about 28, had dark brown curly hair, she was about 150lbs or a little more, Her boyfriends name was bruce, I haven't heard from her for over 2 years, last I heard she moved to NC with her boyfriend but may have been back. Let me know.

  8. #2209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Kathy from Patapsco Ave

    Anyone seen or know Kathy from patapsco ave? She used to hang out at the bus stop near the gas station and the good will there. Close to washinginton blvd. She had a really cute face lots of curves big butt and she was white. Let me know.

  9. #2208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Wow, she is very hot.

    I would like to meet her sometime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahven
    Sorry for the delay. Visited Cia yesterday. The weather was poor and I didn't feel like trolling for the die-hards that might be out in the rain. So I set up a meet for 3 at her place. She greeted me with a kiss while she massaged my balls and cock.

    After undressing she was down on her knees doing what she is oh sooo good at DT. After about 10 minutes I sat on the couch I let her ride for awhile. Then we switched. I had her lean against the couch while I did some excellent doggie on her.

    We finished with her on her back on the couch. All in all, I had a great time and will continue to repeat. This time she did say I could post some pics of her so long as there were no face shots.

    Enjoy all

  10. #2207

    Faith!

    Set up a meeting with her! Been seeing her for a while! Older lady about 55 years old! Mediocre sklls! Decent face, nice personality! BJ a little pathetic! But does the FS with no problem! So so expierience! Will repeat when really needed!

  11. #2206
    Definately a good one! she doesn't come out anymore, but is probaly one of the better SW's out there! very good choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahven
    Sorry for the delay. Visited Cia yesterday. The weather was poor and I didn't feel like trolling for the die-hards that might be out in the rain. So I set up a meet for 3 at her place. She greeted me with a kiss while she massaged my balls and cock.

    After undressing she was down on her knees doing what she is oh sooo good at DT. After about 10 minutes I sat on the couch I let her ride for awhile. Then we switched. I had her lean against the couch while I did some excellent doggie on her.

    We finished with her on her back on the couch. All in all, I had a great time and will continue to repeat. This time she did say I could post some pics of her so long as there were no face shots.

    Enjoy all

  12. #2205

    Cia still tops

    Sorry for the delay. Visited Cia yesterday. The weather was poor and I didn't feel like trolling for the die-hards that might be out in the rain. So I set up a meet for 3 at her place. She greeted me with a kiss while she massaged my balls and cock.

    After undressing she was down on her knees doing what she is oh sooo good at DT. After about 10 minutes I sat on the couch I let her ride for awhile. Then we switched. I had her lean against the couch while I did some excellent doggie on her.

    We finished with her on her back on the couch. All in all, I had a great time and will continue to repeat. This time she did say I could post some pics of her so long as there were no face shots.

    Enjoy all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cia1a.JPG‎   Cia2a.JPG‎   Cia3a.JPG‎   Cia4a.JPG‎   Cia Cooch1.JPG‎  


  13. #2204

    Heather

    Picked her up last night in B/CB! wasn't looking her best,but her worst is still better than 95% of the SW's out there! Just had a fight with her boyfriend,and im like great im going to have to hear this the whole way to the spot! But she didn't complain, did the FS for two jacks! still on point like usual! definately will repeat!

  14. #2203

    BJW and Empress

    The Cinderella of BJW, Empress legacy is over for the next few years, and with that a blog not different from the flame which burnt itself. For all practical reasons BJW has achieved its mission by chasing away Lisa, Empress and a couple of skanks. Since then, the site has been dormant, and if it was not for this post, would stay dormant, but hey, a bad story is better than no story.

    I cannot deny that one of their stories and a pic made me drive to their block and circle it a dozen times looking for the newbie (SW) they described.

    I bet a couple of the good folks at BJW had a talk with Sebastian and told him to cool down because it is not the Wild West. The [/b]Billy the Kid[/b] wanna be was doing his group some harm.

    It looks like everything is cool now, Sebestian can seep, Terra Sancta has his own section, and the SWs are doing in/out calls.

  15. #2202
    BTW, is there a way to parse or search the site only for photos?

    Instead of going through dozens of pages?

    I like to look as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape