Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 3492 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 52373
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #49268
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    How is Viviana's head game? Does she go deep like Ina or Nali?
    Our session was more GFE but BBCIP which is what I prefer as the wild service queens hurt my dick with wild stuff.

    I guess I'm not in my 20-30 anymore.

    Her BBBJ is very sensual with some ball licking and rimming whick was awesome as she really fucked my ass with her tongue so deep. That's alone will keep me coming back for sure.

    I still get sore after fucking her and coming 2 times in 1 hour.

    Also FYI found out Viviana roommate is boa which is in my list as well so thinking of seeing her next and maybe save up for my first threesome with boa and Viviana (maybe early Christmas present to myself).

  2. #49267
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Amen to this!! Just saw her an hour ago and wow o wow.

    All the reviews here is spot on (sad she doesn't have any TER reviews).

    Will add her on my rotation if I want a service queen she is the one!!
    How is Viviana's head game? Does she go deep like Ina or Nali?

  3. #49266

    Vanilla

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/vanilla

    Damn, I don't know why I took so long to see this beauty. Her body, youth (relatively speaking) and attitude def put her top of list in PV for me. Def pro. Love the view while k9 she arches her back and lays flat on on stomach with her d tits laying on side. Best view,

    She doesn't work non stop, takes some breaks so not quite easy to book her sometimes.

  4. #49265
    Kbliss Tuesday availability.

    Aran Jiyoung Yami Maya playa vista. Prema Jane mw. Lucy Kiwi ktwn. Kona oc.

  5. #49264
    Quote Originally Posted by HBforlife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl is a rebrand? Natural F cup and 5'-3 could get me to pay for a BBFS upcharge.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/lael-k
    NOT F but saggy C small D face is beautiful though.

  6. #49263
    Quote Originally Posted by HBforlife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl is a rebrand? Natural F cup and 5'-3 could get me to pay for a BBFS upcharge.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/lael-k
    Those pics are from two different IG models. F cups do sound intriguing.

  7. #49262

    Lael K

    Anyone know if this girl is a rebrand? Natural F cup and 5'-3 could get me to pay for a BBFS upcharge.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/lael-k

  8. #49261
    BookerM. New meat Serina and Venus back on menu.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  9. #49260
    Quote Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid  [View Original Post]
    Viviana is very awesome! I wouldn't be against larger tits, but at the same time, I think hers are just right for her size, since especially when she's clothed, they're large enough for her frame that people think she looks great, but not so large that people just immediately think she had plastic surgery done. She's perfect, as-is.
    Fully clothed? She usually anwers her door with that nice sexy pink bikini set that I bought her!

  10. #49259

    Ella vs Vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatKidB  [View Original Post]
    So I get the build is the same with these 2 girls but I've seen them both and want to provide my 2 cents. Vanilla service is better hands down but then again YMMV. Vanilla is also on the younger side as well. What the pros are for Ella is that I'm based by the downtown area so it's harder for me to drive out to PV than Koreatown area in general. Anyways, Vanilla is a top 3 provider in PV along with Maya and Yami.
    Body wise Ella is meatier but not fat, Vanilla is spinner but about same heights. Ella is a lot nicer to grab hold off.

    Tits wise, Ella's are done nicer and fuller then Vanilla's.

    Ass wise, both are nice.

    Skill wise Vanilla is better.

    Yes Vanilla is younger but Ella is not far behind. Both service queen. Yum.

  11. #49258

    Jiyoung

    Quote Originally Posted by MudSkipper26  [View Original Post]
    Try Tifa, she got a great head game and will suck your cock for as long as you want her to.
    Jiyoung in westLA has good head game too.

  12. #49257

    Tifa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    So now that we lost Collette / ina for a month, anyone have any good head doctor recommendations? Do any girls really allow heavy FFing? Like grabbing their head with hands etc. Sometimes all I what is a killer BBBJCIM maybe even a throat pie if they let you. I don't know if any of you remember "Dope Jene" from about a year ago but that girl was crazy. That ridiculous milking chair, plenty of deep TUMA, shed suck you off and wouldn't stop until a second shot came. Damn I miss her. But anyway, who let's you FF these days? Who's top tier Head game?
    Try Tifa, she got a great head game and will suck your cock for as long as you want her to.

  13. #49256
    Quote Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid  [View Original Post]
    Viviana is very awesome! I wouldn't be against larger tits, but at the same time, I think hers are just right for her size, since especially when she's clothed, they're large enough for her frame that people think she looks great, but not so large that people just immediately think she had plastic surgery done. She's perfect, as-is.
    Amen to this!! Just saw her an hour ago and wow o wow.

    All the reviews here is spot on (sad she doesn't have any TER reviews).

    Will add her on my rotation if I want a service queen she is the one!!

  14. #49255
    Quote Originally Posted by Majieroero  [View Original Post]
    I've been on an extended break, so I'm basing off of old memories here, but I recall people mentioning that Tina in Ktown (who seems to be back now) has had good head game. I'm not sure if she's up to heavy FFing because I've only seen her once a long time ago, and I didn't attempt any FF then to not scare her off.

    Jenny K in the OC on the other hand is definitely someone that can handle FF. I've seen her a couple times and she can take on FF no problem, at least from my experience.
    Yes Jenny K suggested FF to me on repeats on her own. I don't usually try it since most girls aren't into it, but a few girls FF and encourage me to help. I try not to do it hard but those few girls seemed very enthusiastic. I had Jenny on the edge of the bed and told her to turn around (for doggy). She instead flipped around onto her back with her head hanging off the bed and ready. The message was clear. I'm afraid to do to hard but she was very supportive.

    Her English is limited but you can say she communicates well with body language. She is a good communicator.

    People in LA who saw Jenny long ago often marvel at what OC says about her this year. It's fair enough to say she is a fast learner and enjoys it. Same thing was true of many service queens when they started out, everyone starts out somewhere. She is still improving to be sure, every session is different and fun.

  15. #49254
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliesin92  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'd say her body type is near PERFECT for spinner lovers. She could go slightly bigger on the MMs, but other than that, sheer perfection!
    Viviana is very awesome! I wouldn't be against larger tits, but at the same time, I think hers are just right for her size, since especially when she's clothed, they're large enough for her frame that people think she looks great, but not so large that people just immediately think she had plastic surgery done. She's perfect, as-is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape