The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 472 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6542
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gone to NL in the past few weeks. Drove by and they had a few work truck van's in there getting painting or something done so I kept on driving. Never gone to the new location yet assuming they have a table shower now? Also last time they wanted $240 all in. Said all I had was $200 and the younger one kind of rushed me out in about 25 minutes. All I know, HC.
    Stopped by recently, didn't have time to stay. Greeted by 40 plus, reasonably attractive, taller than usual lady. Other girl was busy. Part of me liked the dragon lady, another part of me didn't care for her slightly stuck up attitude. May be worth a try.

  2. #6541

    LnB

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    LnB per sign or is it a duplicate spring month as many refer to it as.

    Stopped at the converted one story. Range the door bell. After a bit was shuffled inside. Room donation up front.

    Normal you been here before via a translator. Rest of show via hand signals.

    Funny part while facedown, hands were at the side, found a hole were a scratching movement would occur. Either a lot have long fingernails or these shorts been placed for a long time.

    Assume Rickies wife to be 50's, proud D's requiring no retainer. Smooth playground. Pantomimes through nip, CBJ, bbj, cfs, bfs etc. Till come enter. A few shhhs signals, some cervix cringes, wrapping legs at one point, accepting happiness, cleanup, returned to finish time and some go again teases. 220 cipotd.
    What is the name of the shop and where is the location if you don't mind sharing. I would pm you but my mail is not coming up for some reason. Thanks in advance!

  3. #6540

    Scratched shorts

    LnB per sign or is it a duplicate spring month as many refer to it as.

    Stopped at the converted one story. Range the door bell. After a bit was shuffled inside. Room donation up front.

    Normal you been here before via a translator. Rest of show via hand signals.

    Funny part while facedown, hands were at the side, found a hole were a scratching movement would occur. Either a lot have long fingernails or these shorts been placed for a long time.

    Assume Rickies wife to be 50's, proud D's requiring no retainer. Smooth playground. Pantomimes through nip, CBJ, bbj, cfs, bfs etc. Till come enter. A few shhhs signals, some cervix cringes, wrapping legs at one point, accepting happiness, cleanup, returned to finish time and some go again teases. 220 cipotd.

  4. #6539

    LinF

    I realize the actual name for this place is Lin F, but did not include the space because on this site you cannot search with only three letters.

    This place has a musty smell, kind of like old library books or mildew. Not sure what it is, maybe it is a sick building or has a bad roof. Lady I met was okay looking, 30+, average asian body. Everything was covered, no kissing, decent massage.

  5. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gone to NL in the past few weeks. Drove by and they had a few work truck van's in there getting painting or something done so I kept on driving. Never gone to the new location yet assuming they have a table shower now? Also last time they wanted $240 all in. Said all I had was $200 and the younger one kind of rushed me out in about 25 minutes. All I know, HC.
    I stopped by for a few minutes one girl was busy the other one was a reasonably attractive lady over 40, she was tall for an Asian. She sort of had a crabby attitude not sure if I would try her or not. I didn't have time to stay so don't have additional information about her.

  6. #6537

    Spa on and Texas

    Stopped in to New Health for research. I was greeted by a slightly curved and stacked Asian, about 5-1, 125#, 20's, MM D's (easily, maybe DD), who goes by Candy. Top 5 hottest AMP I've seen. She had a few minutes and shared a story with me for research.

    The man was led to a back room and the standard fee was paid up front. As he undressed, he noticed how clean the establishment was. The gentleman opted for a table shower. The heavy teasing started immediately and he reciprocated.

    After drying off, he laid down and the massage started. She gave a decent massage with a lot of stretching.

    What she lacks in sensuality and technique, she makes up for with beauty. She's not very talkative but likes to get down to business. Not the best experience, but the man would certainly repeat. He mentioned that Candy would open up with more familiarity.

    Candy said enjoyed her time with the man and thanked him for being a good customer.

    Seems like a good joint to visit.

  7. #6536

    Keep expectations low

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gone to NL in the past few weeks. Drove by and they had a few work truck van's in there getting painting or something done so I kept on driving. Never gone to the new location yet assuming they have a table shower now? Also last time they wanted $240 all in. Said all I had was $200 and the younger one kind of rushed me out in about 25 minutes. All I know, HC.
    They do have a table shower. I just handed the MT $$, no negotiations. I wouldn't expect too much here. For the most part, they are only interested in getting the job done as quickly as possible with minimal effort. YMMV.

  8. #6535

    Nl

    Quote Originally Posted by HombreLyndo  [View Original Post]
    Also NL which is pretty much the same as NH. I have reviewed them here.
    Anyone gone to NL in the past few weeks. Drove by and they had a few work truck van's in there getting painting or something done so I kept on driving. Never gone to the new location yet assuming they have a table shower now? Also last time they wanted $240 all in. Said all I had was $200 and the younger one kind of rushed me out in about 25 minutes. All I know, HC.

  9. #6534
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    NH / Texas Ave / AMP is about the only place in town currently with FS that takes all-in for $200. Their HR is normally 45 minutes unless they are slow and they connect with you. Pound on, HC.
    Also NL which is pretty much the same as NH. I have reviewed them here.

  10. #6533

    GPS or average price

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from out of town, where I live I can easily get an hour of everything for 200 with attractive women. I stopped at a shop in the Powdersville / Piedmont area, and was told I would have to give 240 for an hour of everything. I offered 200 but she refused, so I left. Am I being unrealistic? Nothing special about her, mid-40's, she was OK looking, but not a babe by any stretch. I don't want to identify the shop any further, don't want to make trouble for anyone. I understand some girls play that game of asking for extra but usually change their mind when they realize you're ready to walk out the door. Interested to hear the local gentleman's feedback.
    NH / Texas Ave / AMP is about the only place in town currently with FS that takes all-in for $200. Their HR is normally 45 minutes unless they are slow and they connect with you. Pound on, HC.

  11. #6532

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    With any of them it is always YMMV. Whether the act, the access, or engagement. Your choice to walk, their choice to accept down or not.

    200 is the typical norm. Some less (usually older, less customers, etc) others more (pass for younger, attractive engaging playground, provide better GFE, etc).

    Share who you do connect with.
    Thank you. I feel like I did the right thing.

  12. #6531
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from out of town, where I live I can easily get an hour of everything for 200 with attractive women. I stopped at a shop in the Powdersville / Piedmont area, and was told I would have to give 240 for an hour of everything. I offered 200 but she refused, so I left. Am I being unrealistic? Nothing special about her, mid-40's, she was OK looking, but not a babe by any stretch. I don't want to identify the shop any further, don't want to make trouble for anyone. I understand some girls play that game of asking for extra but usually change their mind when they realize you're ready to walk out the door. Interested to hear the local gentleman's feedback.
    With any of them it is always YMMV. Whether the act, the access, or engagement. Your choice to walk, their choice to accept down or not.

    200 is the typical norm. Some less (usually older, less customers, etc) others more (pass for younger, attractive engaging playground, provide better GFE, etc).

    Share who you do connect with.

  13. #6530
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    We all know it's K therapy. Not much in that area.
    There are a couple of AMPs in that area. Do you have any feedback pertaining to my inquiry? It doesn't matter which place it is, my question would apply to every AMP in Greenville and Spartansburg and everything in between.

    I don't come to the area often but when I do I share my experiences. You have not made a single useful contribution to the Greenville or Spartanburg forums since 2022. Do you have anything useful to contribute?

    Why are you here?

  14. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from out of town, where I live I can easily get an hour of everything for 200 with attractive women. I stopped at a shop in the Powdersville / Piedmont area, and was told I would have to give 240 for an hour of everything. I offered 200 but she refused, so I left. Am I being unrealistic? Nothing special about her, mid-40's, she was OK looking, but not a babe by any stretch. I don't want to identify the shop any further, don't want to make trouble for anyone. I understand some girls play that game of asking for extra but usually change their mind when they realize you're ready to walk out the door. Interested to hear the local gentleman's feedback.
    We all know it's K therapy. Not much in that area.

  15. #6528

    Normal for this area

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from out of town, where I live I can easily get an hour of everything for 200 with attractive women. I stopped at a shop in the Powdersville / Piedmont area, and was told I would have to give 240 for an hour of everything. I offered 200 but she refused, so I left. Am I being unrealistic? Nothing special about her, mid-40's, she was OK looking, but not a babe by any stretch. I don't want to identify the shop any further, don't want to make trouble for anyone. I understand some girls play that game of asking for extra but usually change their mind when they realize you're ready to walk out the door. Interested to hear the local gentleman's feedback.
    That rate is normal for that area. $$ for everything is pretty much just the Thai spots in Greenville, unless you get lucky somewhere else. Others can correct me if I'm wrong. Feel free to PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape