Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 16998
-
09-30-25 17:14 #15498Senior Member

Posts: 83Crackin' Down
Careful out there fellas. The man is crackin' down.
https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...Cracks-Down-on
-
09-30-25 11:25 #15497Senior Member

Posts: 201Fake pics. Old and used up. Good HJ though. Overall a poor value for what you get.
Originally Posted by Febreeze12
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 11:08 #15496Banned Member

Posts: 454She is real. Used to work with the nurse. Worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Febreeze12
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 06:56 #15495Regular Member

Posts: 16Heather
Great and informative sight. RL has always been good. Went to Sakura and go the Latina. Nice tan lines, she is not here long she says.
My question. Does anyone have intel on Heather on RR?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...vip-37705.html
-
09-29-25 22:24 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 69Nurse and Angel
Tried to go the nurse, despite the crazy warnings. Made an appt on her website. Never really got a confirmation, but I clicked don't email or text, and the time became unavailable afterward, so I thought I was good. Well when I arrived, she answered the door and started Wigging out that she didn't know me, I can't just show up, and whatever else. Could not get a word in to explain I made an appt. I GTFO of there.
Since I had time and was in the area, I stopped at Angel. Anna wasn't there, so I opted for the smallest of the 3 other women there. Just okay HE and okay massage. Should have left and came back when Anna was there. Live and learn.
-
09-29-25 20:40 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 142Sakura
Yes they have latinas and holy shit that ass was fat. All natural too! Columbus is finally back!
-
09-29-25 16:05 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 109Sakura camera heads up
Just a heads up, as expected they have cameras recording.
I happened to see their monitor and they have three cameras:
-Parking lot.
-Lobby and first hall.
-2nd hallway behind lobby.
Park accordingly if you don't want your plates to be captured.
I didn't catch her name, but she was probably low thirties, some tats, natural Bs and a full Bush.
70/140.
Pretty GFE except for the obsessive alcohol spraying down there. FS and BBBJ available.
The area is pretty sketchy but fine during daytime.
Stay safe.
-
09-29-25 13:53 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 1419Same
Same one that is on Harrisburg pike.
Originally Posted by BlueZen66
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 13:04 #15490Senior Member

Posts: 116Latina
Could please share the details about Latina and location. Please PM me.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
Or is this same one in Harrisburg pike
-
09-29-25 09:23 #15489Senior Member

Posts: 1419Latina
I was texting with manager who said there are two Asian and one Latina (from Cuba) there. I saw Summer last weekend. I'll have to go back and try the Latina. Always a weakness.
Originally Posted by CbSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 18:24 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 2164 Seasons
Saw the ad for 4 seasons on Maize rd just off and. Broadway and 71. So I TOFTT. Area is a little sketch, but ok during the day. Parking is a little weird there are a few spots right in front of the door, and a small curb you might need to drive over to get out. At least you can tell if they are busy or not. LuLu met me out front. Kinda a big girl but I wouldn't call her fat. I think I had seen her before somewhere. She told me they have been open for a month or so. LuLu did a great job after 20 minutes the teasing started, and the next 20 minutes was teasing and a nice HJ. After the flip she blew in my ear, and toward the finish she laid her head on my stomach and licked / kissed my waistline. . 65/. 6 but I gave her. 7.
There are 3 girls working. One was relaxing at the front desk when I left. She was pretty young and very cute.
-
09-28-25 17:16 #15487Senior Member

Posts: 327Nova Ocean massage. New place
Looks like a new place, Nova Ocean, opened up this month on S. Hamilton Rd a mile south of I-70.
Dropped in for some basic research: old time rates of $40/50/60, hours 9-9 all week.
Met Cindy, maybe 25-30, thin to average build, above average looks.
Couple things I didn't like:
-curtains, not doors.
-corner spot of strip mall, between low budget furniture store and some kind of diner / restaurant.
Area is low rent but I didn't feel any concerns. Lots of parking if you don't want to park in front.
May be legit (FB, website), but all the signs point to it's not.
Just started listing on CL 9-27 but haven't seen it anywhere else.
I may come back later but thought I'd throw it out.
-
09-28-25 16:32 #15486Regular Member

Posts: 9Well first time review on massage. But this is correct. Place is decent price, didn't get my girls name but she was cute and helped with undressing. Gave a decent CBJ, but wouldn't mind repeating to see what else is on the table. 50 to the house and 100 for the lady. Definitely gona blow up soon.
Originally Posted by CbSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 16:34 #15485Senior Member

Posts: 429Akron
2 parlors busted in Akron too I guess.
Originally Posted by Postal12
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 08:08 #15484Senior Member

Posts: 351I don't know if any of you saw, but there were 2 parlors busted in Toledo this last week.
3 of the 6 women were HIV positive.
Their faces and names and other information are in the video in this news link. Just another reminder to be extra careful.
https://www.13abc.com/2025/09/25/5-w...DKBwlz2d8iCzIA











Reply With Quote




