Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 6986
-
09-30-25 20:10 #6581Regular Member

Posts: 10Rookie question
I join SA last week and I must say that some of the girls are straight up hoes. I found 2 listing where the girl was also posting on STG or LC.
I found one girl with whom all the menu details had been discussed but I pulled out at last minute when she sent me a current video, and she was way more overweight than her site pictures.
Question is do you pay for a hotel at additional cost, or do you risk taking her home? This is more of a consideration with a new baby.
-
09-30-25 14:41 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 235This time around she sent my a photo of her tits, so she was serious. I found her to be a bit aloof on the phone. She is strictly business. I found her socials back in February so I had a lot of photos to make a judgement. She is definitely cute however nothing to get overly excited about. I am sure she is very busy setting up meets on seeking. She gave me her availability on a Friday, Monday evening was one of the days however when I called to confirm she was not available unless it was in the AM. Then I suggested a meet and greet when I spoke with her on the phone. After that she ghosted me. I don't want any bullshit either so I don't care.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 13:45 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 1041Same.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
I've used SDM exclusively in the past 2-3 years. It take a lot of work to find a gem, but you will eventually find them.
SA still have more baby profiles than SDM though.
-
09-30-25 13:43 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 1041I was not aware that SA increased price again.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 12:12 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 265Marrie
I met her a number of times this past winter. She is straightforward and is not a girly girl who will fawn over you. She is not a spinner, but is sexy and curvy. Had a great time with her, dinner, conversations and behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
Sadly, she ghosted me after a month or two. Would have loved to keep seeing her, we seemed to click pretty well. She has kids and lived over an hour from hartford area, was just here for work, so, I'd like to think her situation just changed and it wasnt me.
Just my experiences.
-
09-28-25 14:40 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 654I did a car date with Ashley in a remote Trumbull Mall lot. I think I shot my potential children in her. Her size and being fairly bland I opted to not do it again with her. Huh, look at that, I said no to pussy. LOL I'll try not to let that happen again.
-
09-28-25 12:09 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 702I met up with her one time a long time ago and yeah, she's worthless. And not even cute in person. She is also super annoying and I had to basically cuss her out to get her to leave me alone even after I blocked her, she would hit me up from different numbers.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
The girl Abby / Abigail I posted about alst week turned into the same sort of annoyance. After I cut her off she hit me up for money from a different number. But more of the same, as firelfuff.
-
09-28-25 12:05 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 216Firefluff / Ashley in Milford. No Go
Donny thanks for adding her pics! This is why it is so important t add pics to the link. I messaged her a couple years ago when she first appeared on another site. Tough nut to crack with her "car only date" BJ for 200 and nothing else. She would not budge always saying "I'm not one of those drugged up cheap ass hoe's" UH-HUH LOL She was good with disguising her weight issue with angled pic shots, but she sent one that if looking hard enough you could see the weight. Now coupled with the kid, family and drug issues I was glad I didn't bite.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 16:49 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 1533Firefluff / Ashley in Milford. No Go
I've seen Ashley in the past with mixed results. I was able to make a new SA account just to view profiles and saw she sent a DM, so I text her. All I got to say is that she's an underperformer and just wants money for nothing. If she isn't complaining about guys on SA degrading her, she says she has a terminal illness and that I everyone should be generous to her during this tough time. She does engage with demons as it's the family hobby.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
If you decide to see her, it is def YMMV. She's a 30 yr old MILF and has to have someone watch her kid. She has a weird voice almost like a kid talking. She weighs more than her pics reveal. Lives with mom and brother that all have active warrants per ct judicial site. She will also likely ask if you can "help" her out. Don't do it. Shouldn't with anyone. She'll try to use her "illness" or a future meet as leverage to get immediate help.
-
09-26-25 22:27 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 480
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
For me it is because I meet one SB in like 2-3 months so it adds up.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 11:36 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 235The $40 a month extra is peanuts however the selection has gone downhill. Glen is you are reading this I saw Stephania (Soni) this week. Best of the Olita bunch for sure.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 10:52 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 1533Nina
I don't have an acct since being banned, but I was passed along this one. She's been talked about before. Surprisingly, she met up same day she was passed to me. Great girl in the moment and plenty of fun and virtually no restrictions. Ppm was lowered without me asking. She said willing to go even lower on subsequent meets. Tried to set up a 2nd meet, but she delayed in responding a couple days but asked me what day works. I responded twice since but haven't gotten any responses. I know she has a normal job and college that can keep her busy. Just a note, do not mention this site / reviews or that you talked about her with anyone. Despite her allowing a friend to pass her number to me, she wasn't happy about it and almost didn't meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-e8edf2967e56
-
09-26-25 09:44 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 84No one has seen this one??
Looking for info on this one?? She looks like my type
.
Originally Posted by Barebacker69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 22:19 #6568Banned Member

Posts: 495Ha! Love it.
These birds getting blown out again and again. My first "date" with her was at a shitty motel and she did it all!
Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 20:52 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 702Juice not worth the squeeze
I stopped using SA. I tried SDM because for the price of one month of SA you get three. But you get what you pay for. There is some overlap but if you find a girl of SA who is also on SDM or vice versa then you know you have a hustler on your hands so just plan accordingly. It's fun, and once in a while you find a gem. But honestly, it's also a frustrating experience as you constantly run into bullshit artists, but to be fair mongers aren't exactly paragons of virtue either so I can't fault them.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





