Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30536

    Erica Frye

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPablo90  [View Original Post]
    Thank you gentlemen! I'll be passing on this one. I'm lost on what to do without Gianna now. I was working my way to regular status and now she's gone. A solid replacement is damn near impossible.
    I saw her a couple year ago and she was great very good service and she got naked.

  2. #30535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Tryst / Eros Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAsaBat  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense. Those beautiful women could see less at a higher rate. NOW are they conceded with a lot of rules or are they real PSE's? You just never really see good reports on the better looking ones
    Depends on the region they're from, race, whether or not they fit into certain fetish categories, etc. For example a PAWG from Memphis is almost certainly going to be part of the CBJ mafia and same with a Miami Latina. But an Eastern European beauty with DDs on the other hand tends to have more to offer, less attitude and is more likely to expect <$500 for the hour compared to $800-1000 for some random freckled redhead from Kansas built like a briefcase. That's really all it comes down to.

  3. #30534

    Makes sense (numbers)

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    They absolutely do.

    There are some caveats. A lot of these ads are bots now. It seems Tryst isn't immune anymore.

    Many of these girls are "visitors". However, most of the time they don't actually show up.

    Finally, many of these women only want to work a couple of days a week, so they don't need thirty customers a week. They only need 3 - 5 at high price points. As such, they only need a few suckers.
    That makes sense. Those beautiful women could see less at a higher rate. NOW are they conceded with a lot of rules or are they real PSE's? You just never really see good reports on the better looking ones

  4. #30533
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Her X posts are all I need to see to know that while she has a smile on her face she has nothing but distain for you.

    https://x.com/LadyEricafyre?s=09

    No thanks.
    Thank you gentlemen! I'll be passing on this one. I'm lost on what to do without Gianna now. I was working my way to regular status and now she's gone. A solid replacement is damn near impossible.

  5. #30532
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    They absolutely do.

    There are some caveats. A lot of these ads are bots now. It seems Tryst isn't immune anymore.

    Many of these girls are "visitors". However, most of the time they don't actually show up.

    Finally, many of these women only want to work a couple of days a week, so they don't need thirty customers a week. They only need 3 - 5 at high price points. As such, they only need a few suckers.
    Or to suck a few 👍.

  6. #30531
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    She was popular several years back with decent reviews, and later not the best reviews. She also used other names like Lady EricaFrye. Check out the link below and you should get enough info for advanced search on this site. Appears she also put on a few lbs. FYI. She is not the original Bellevue Beauty. Eve / BeBe was a lovely provider out in Bellevue that had beautiful eyes. Great service, nice massage w / FS.

    https://beacons.ai/ladyericafyre
    Her X posts are all I need to see to know that while she has a smile on her face she has nothing but distain for you.

    https://x.com/LadyEricafyre?s=09

    No thanks.

  7. #30530

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAsaBat  [View Original Post]
    Do they seriously get the rates they're asking for on tryst??
    Yes they do. There is a lot of money in Nashville and a lot of guys playing at a much higher level than most of the guys on this board. Years ago I had a very wealthy friend and he had a Penthouse pet come to his house for overnights fairly often. She was stunning and expensive amd it was normal business for him.

  8. #30529

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAsaBat  [View Original Post]
    Do they seriously get the rates they're asking for on tryst??
    They absolutely do.

    There are some caveats. A lot of these ads are bots now. It seems Tryst isn't immune anymore.

    Many of these girls are "visitors". However, most of the time they don't actually show up.

    Finally, many of these women only want to work a couple of days a week, so they don't need thirty customers a week. They only need 3 - 5 at high price points. As such, they only need a few suckers.

  9. #30528

    Tryst ladies

    Do they seriously get the rates they're asking for on tryst??

  10. #30527

    E Fyre

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    She was popular several years back with decent reviews, and later not the best reviews. She also used other names like Lady EricaFrye. Check out the link below and you should get enough info for advanced search on this site. Appears she also put on a few lbs. FYI. She is not the original Bellevue Beauty. Eve / BeBe was a lovely provider out in Bellevue that had beautiful eyes. Great service, nice massage w / FS.

    https://beacons.ai/ladyericafyre
    I saw her a couple of times a few years ago for L1. Not bad. Not sure what she looks like now but the pics back then were of her "prime" days have long passed.

  11. #30526

    Bellevue beauty is Erica Harper / Erica Frye

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPablo90  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting for a bit. Can't find any info from the number. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/506061657736
    She has been around for years and years. She was a very active porn star and won some awards back in her younger years. She is much heavier and the rough life from the H candy she likes has taken a toll. You can search her here as there was a review not too many months ago plus lots of older reviews.

  12. #30525

    Strawberry

    I remember her being reviewed long ago, under a different name. Anyone got any recent review / info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/194023778

  13. #30524
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPablo90  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting for a bit. Can't find any info from the number. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/506061657736
    She was popular several years back with decent reviews, and later not the best reviews. She also used other names like Lady EricaFrye. Check out the link below and you should get enough info for advanced search on this site. Appears she also put on a few lbs. FYI. She is not the original Bellevue Beauty. Eve / BeBe was a lovely provider out in Bellevue that had beautiful eyes. Great service, nice massage w / FS.

    https://beacons.ai/ladyericafyre

  14. #30523

    Bellevue beauty

    This one has been posting for a bit. Can't find any info from the number. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/506061657736

  15. #30522

    The Quest for Latinas Continues

    Okay, I know I said I was giving up in hunting Latinas but I thought I would try one more time. Went to LaVergne where some advertise sometimes. The first one I saw looked like she was on Crack and appeared very young and skinny. I said no thanks and walked away. I tried another one at the same location a bit later. $. 5 admission. Also young and skinny but she was hotter so I took the plunge. Bad idea. She put a bag on me and got into ready position. I was not ready to go yet and asked for oral which was extra $0. 4. I reluctantly agreed and she performed half heartedly for a minute or two before resuming the ready position. I entered from behind and was making a go of it but the ***** was looking at her phone the entire fucking time and that was a huge turn off. I asked if she could just do L1 and she said no. I asked if I could touch the kitty and she said no. At that point I gave up and walked away disgusted. DO NOT GIVE THE LAVERGNE LATINAS YOU BUSINESS.

    At this point I was frustrated as hell upstsirs amd downstairs and decided to try the Antioch Latinas one last time. Messaged a girl and asked for pics, knowing they wouldn't be real but sometimes they are similar to the real thing. Mainly I didn't want to end up with another crack ho. The pics I got were of a hot thick girl so I said what the hell. She met me at the door in a tube top and shorts. Cury girl, beautiful hair and skin and amazing naturals. Not the girl in the pictures but a very close likeness. I ponied up $. 6 plus little extra to have some oral / massage / whatver fun. Wound up getting in between those beautiful naturals and having some nice oral before L3 and finishing with oral and the hand. Everything was covered.

    AMAZING girl, just my type and she performed with enthusiasm. I FINALLY found a latina I want to make a regular.

    If you're a senior and want more information, PM me. Must like thicker girls if you want to have fun with this one but she is fun indeed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape