Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19164

    Tnc lele

    Another visit to TNC to see LeLe.

    Same as before.

    80/ hr. 100 tip.

    Massage, tableshower, decent massage, rim, deep rim, BBBJ with attention to the boys. Cfs.

    While the massage was better this time and she didn't short me on time, she didn't spend as long rimming and sucking. Which was a bummer. Also she rode cg for about 2 minutes and then said she was done. Leaving me to do all the work in standing mish and then k9. Finished in the bag.

    Best,

    Dj.

  2. #19163

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by JimTfft  [View Original Post]
    Confirm all the positives. Very large booty AA with large, super ta-tas. Excellent conversation and goes to great lengths to finish the prostrate enhanced HJ. Two Benjamins is worth it, IMO.
    Could not agree more. She's the absolute best. Never disappointing. Great location / massage / finish and great conversationalist. Pretty easy on the eyes as well.

  3. #19162

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BJMa56  [View Original Post]
    Work stress thoughts of her hands, body aches I am ready for the teasing tender firm altering strokes and probing Angel provides. I will go no where else! Its rae to find a provider who is into you. Once you are ready, the ambiance and personal care she gives will have your body asking for more. As the oil is applied, the stroke seeking out the tight muscle (s) start, beginning with the head and neck, the attention given has you slipping into a deep trance. As her hand apply pressure with a unique teasing light touch she works every point, every joint, every valley and space. When she gets to the lower back and hips, woo eee, the fingers and touch are tantalizing, there is a lite rocking back and forth they slip in to the front of the hips and, and the butt, each limb is treated equally. The slip in of her digits to the prostate exquisite, fun and relaxing,. On the flip, long gentle controlled strokes from to toes and everything between! With breathing quickening and muscles relaxed WOW.

    This is the reason she's the one and only for me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/236661853704
    Confirm all the positives. Very large booty AA with large, super ta-tas. Excellent conversation and goes to great lengths to finish the prostrate enhanced HJ. Two Benjamins is worth it, IMO.

  4. #19161

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    I text often with her. She's been in Wisconsin for quite a while now with her "friend". I don't expect any wedding bells but she's pretty much headed into a committed relationship. She's headed back home (Grandville) here this month and looking to go to legit massage etc. I'm sure she'll do well as she's MT certified in a lot of different modalities. If I hear more from her, I'll certainly post. She's been a terrific choice for many.
    Please do. Her massage is a level.

  5. #19160

    Kassie / Bree

    For anyone who's seen her and enjoyed her company, she's back, apparently trying to rebrand herself. I've seen her and she's a sweet girl, very nice looking and massage was pretty good. No idea what her rates would be now and I assume she'd be at Wonder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/496120819588

  6. #19159
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidfiller69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for someone who gives a massage with FS, Has anyone ever tried these?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/802558895215
    Re Maya or Mya, don't waste your time or money. Really lousy attitude and even worse massage.

  7. #19158

    Kaylee

    Hey bud, the 3rd one is Kaylee and there were literally posts about her from just last week. Let's do better and do your research first instead of being a lazy ass ok.

  8. #19157

  9. #19156

    Wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKai777  [View Original Post]
    Having a hard time reaching her. Anyone know if she's got a new number?
    I text often with her. She's been in Wisconsin for quite a while now with her "friend". I don't expect any wedding bells but she's pretty much headed into a committed relationship. She's headed back home (Grandville) here this month and looking to go to legit massage etc. I'm sure she'll do well as she's MT certified in a lot of different modalities. If I hear more from her, I'll certainly post. She's been a terrific choice for many.

  10. #19155

    Harley

    Having a hard time reaching her. Anyone know if she's got a new number?

  11. #19154

    Asian FourSeason 44th AMP

    Visited Four Seasons yesterday for massage. Pretty woman in 30's. Std massage with HJ only. No other extras at least not for me and I tried.

    Disappointed.

  12. #19153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Neveah AKA Navy

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    She appears to work out of Relaxation station on 29th. From all I have read, place is not good. Maybe she is, but the place has 0 good reviews.
    I have seen her three or four time this year. The first was when she was working with Lisa Marie at the downtown apartment, the rest have been at reasonably nice hotels. All have been pretty standard BBJ / CFS escort type appointments.

  13. #19152

    Granny likes to rub you all over

    I should probably learn to trust my instincts more, but decided to TOFTT with Granny, thinking maybe being around for so long she would have great MS / HE skills. Nope. Nothing positive about the appointment on any level. Unattractive, huge flabby belly, older cheap hotel, room was freezing cold, kept stalling on time, no lotion or oil. I decided on just an unenthusiastic HJ but that was lousy, as she kept nodding off and couldn't finish the job. One of my worst experiences of all time, probably tied with Blessed Hands. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

  14. #19151

    Beware!

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Yes. This girl was reviewed a few times earlier this year; search for Navy.
    She appears to work out of Relaxation station on 29th. From all I have read, place is not good. Maybe she is, but the place has 0 good reviews.

  15. #19150

    A tale of two parlors

    Wednesday night, heading home from Rockford and stopped into Eva's on Northland. They weren't busy but the lady who greeted me (Chinese, mid 40's) started off the massage (equipment and decor was nice). She was nice and was doing a good job when she tagged out for Cici (Chinese early 30's) and so I was thinking "Game on". Around 25 minutes into it, she asked "how long?" So I replied 30 minutes. She replied back 1 hr. I said "no, not today". So, she continues the massage and after about ten minutes, says "Okay, time up". Left me super high and dry. I was kinda perplexed at how that played out. Anyway, I paid $50 door and tipped $30.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/fNXm8WXXXjU13u3c9?g_st=ipc

    I then drove straight to TNC and met Jenny. Jenny was just what I needed after the Eva debacle. Korean, early 30's, and really sexual. Tease was very good, she allowed full roaming and view of private parts. Massage+tip w / HE was $150. So, yes, TNC is the place I'll go to next time.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/qoAc4TXGLmh2AbaG8?g_st=ipc

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape