Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 682 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9568
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with her? Got to fat and old?
    Probably looked sick and cracked out I would've walked out and contacted someone else.

  2. #9567

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsrush2025  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/260163717447

    Saw a lot of positive reviews that date back over one year. I decided to give her a shot. All I can say is: FALSE ADVERTISEMENT She's nothing like the pictures.

    Very disappointed. I stayed for a BJ and was out the door in a hurry. Should have walked. I guess that's why these girls put up old pictures. They lure you in and hope you'll stay. Some are smart and walk out. I wasn't this time.

    1. 2 donation.
    What was wrong with her? Got to fat and old?

  3. #9566

    Lovely Luscious Lana not so

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/260163717447

    Saw a lot of positive reviews that date back over one year. I decided to give her a shot. All I can say is: FALSE ADVERTISEMENT She's nothing like the pictures.

    Very disappointed. I stayed for a BJ and was out the door in a hurry. Should have walked. I guess that's why these girls put up old pictures. They lure you in and hope you'll stay. Some are smart and walk out. I wasn't this time.

    1. 2 donation.

  4. #9565
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooch6785  [View Original Post]
    She's cool and a nice person. Incall was in S jersey in safe area and was clean. If you take care of her donation wise she will take care of you. Youthful face and the recent pictures are accurate.

    That said, I'm into slim or in shape thick women. Her older pictures she had a killer body but she gained weight. In real life she's more heavier then what her pictures look.

  5. #9564

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. I tried again when she returned from Princeton, but she raised her prices by 20%, now out of my price range. But today there was a new post for "Minnie" with one of Jada's phone numbers aND pics that look a lot like her. Maybe an alter ego? Hopefully less expensive. But I am busy tonight and cannot try her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/317348847418
    Honestly. She was a good time but not for the rates she's asking for, LOL too many mongers probably seen my review and made feel she was worth the money. I honestly would not pay anything over 200 for her.

  6. #9563

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    Any other reviews on miss Jada, looks like my type.
    I haven't seen her. I tried again when she returned from Princeton, but she raised her prices by 20%, now out of my price range. But today there was a new post for "Minnie" with one of Jada's phone numbers aND pics that look a lot like her. Maybe an alter ego? Hopefully less expensive. But I am busy tonight and cannot try her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/317348847418

  7. #9562

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...r/001915933660

    Met Jada tall attractive definitely if she put make up on would be a smoke show, nice medium breastfeeding not saggy and a great personality. Definitely would make this a regular as long as she's around does party but can definitely rock the mic and super tight box. Open menu.
    Any other reviews on miss Jada, looks like my type.

  8. #9561

    Sunshine


  9. #9560

    Provider info

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I know a ful UTR. MILF type who asked me to help her out with meet ups. Will only provide digits to senior members. Be nice, be fair. She does not know really how to do this. No room. Outcall only. PM me.
    Hey. Unable to message you as your inbox says it's full. Mind forwarding her info? I could use a local provider.

  10. #9559

    Busty MILF

    Anyone remember where this snow bunny at? She use to post a lot at Berlin. Mickie mouse tatt on chest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5857.jpeg‎  

  11. #9558

    Sunshine


  12. #9557

  13. #9556
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about the ones you've asked about. But I'll say if redheads are your thing lookup Skyler Rain. Probly Twitter / X best place to find her.
    Anyone willing to share what services Skyler offers? PM me. Thanks.

  14. #9555

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    Eva, I believe she's been around since backpage days. I've seen her a few times on and off throughout the years. Usually when no one else would get back to me. She was cute years ago, but fat. And very mechanical with her efforts. Just so removed from the date that it was like fucking a robot. YMMV. But overall she got the job done, and I was paying. 6 for a qv. So if you donate more you may get more interaction. The. 6 was many many years ago (like 5? 6?) no gets that rate anymore.

  15. #9554

    Any info

    Found this one through a X post, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with her:

    https://www.phillyabbey.com

    She has reviews on her website, but of course people will post the best comments on their pages. LOL. I don't have access to the reviews on the other sites she lists so I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with her.

    I'll be traveling to the Philly area in about two months and I'm starting to plan. If anyone has any leads on petite white or Asian women who do outcall, GFE, & BBFS, and don't ask for a deposit, feel free to PM me or post here, if you like.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape