Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 506 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 7578
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7023

    Glo Spa

    I texted the number and got Bella. She has 2 ads up with different names:

    Caro being her 2nd name with the same phone number. Saw her at their apartment near 436 and Pershing. If it was the girl in the pics, it's heavily filtered as she looked very plain looking. Once inside and in the massage room, she didn't want to be touched. Said she wasn't feeling good, she did look kinda pale like she was nauseous. Paid $120 for the hour, massage wasn't bad but there also wasn't any fun to be had with her. Maybe she was having an off day. These are her ads:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884350525.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883586292.html

    I did see these ads and included a pic of the girl in the ad on the text message and got the response that she was out of town. She also has 2 names, Karen and Fio. These are the ads:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884007987.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883322454.html

    Someone had posted a review that said they had a good time with her, but so far I have been striking out with them.

    CC.




    "QUOTE from PseudoRican;7403043"

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884755574.html

    Anybody heard back or managed to schedule with this one? Texted twice and all I get is an automatic response saying they are busy at the moment.

  2. #7022

    Glow Spa?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884755574.html

    Anybody heard back or managed to schedule with this one? Texted twice and all I get is an automatic response saying they are busy at the moment.

  3. #7021

    Aurora

    Had a dream I hit up the very popular Aurora Spa. Everything that's been stated so far is on spot. She probably gave me the best deep massage I've ever had. As already stated I'd go back JUST for that. On flip she offers l1 and l2 (covered) I opted for l1. $. 6 out the door. Ill go back when in the area. As others have stated, she's def a BBW.

  4. #7020

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge. Massage is really good, worth it for massage only. She is ok looking and on flip offered HJ or BJ. She disrobed, down to thong, she is BBW territory, tits maybe a small C nipples perky. Allowed roaming. Sanity place also. Might repeat just for massage, BJ is covered. Maybe early 40's.
    Highly recommend, I would go to her even if 0 extras. She gave me the best deep tissue massage ever, and I've been to many legit places. She finds all the knots and dig deep. Massage was also calming strokes and sensual. Body is not much my type on the bbw side as stated, she does have a cute face. But overall I will stick with L1. She has a gift with those hands. Good coms, works out of her apartment so there's a shower available.

  5. #7019
    RTFF she has been reviewed and per the review it's $150/ hr and no L1 but teases the precum out of you.

    Or better yet TOFTT an book a session with her then let us know how it went for you because YMMV with these ladies.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by LalaMan44  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her Ad for the past several months on CL, but still no reports. Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883957438.html

  6. #7018
    I have not seen her but she told me she only do lv1, also when I spoke with her she was in meteo west.

    Quote Originally Posted by LalaMan44  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her Ad for the past several months on CL, but still no reports. Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883957438.html

  7. #7017

    Anybody seen this one??

    Been seeing her Ad for the past several months on CL, but still no reports. Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883957438.html

  8. #7016
    She obviously saved phone numbers too. I saw her over a year ago at her spa location. I hit her up on seeking when I saw her cause I would have liked to have gone FS with her. I sent my number to her after a few messages on seeking and then she immediately blocked me.

  9. #7015

    Manjacial to Sugar baby?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    It's like a facial but for your private area. You get trimmed / shaved / or waxed, steamed, moisturized, and release.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-84be1d2b63bb

  10. #7014

    Good service

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    How was her sevice (,other than the akward voyeur part) How much was your visit (base + tip. Did you get UTC rooming with those big ole Titties. Inquiring minds want to know.
    The service was good. I paid $80 for a half hour and another $80 for a L1. This dream included exploration of those big beautiful soft breast.

  11. #7013

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to ask for which masseuse by name? I see there's other ads at the same spot for Fio Massage with the girl linked here named Karen, and the other two Fio and Caro. I see they all share the same # so was curious if you asked for Karen specifically.
    I saw Karen in the ad. Asked for Karen. Got Karen.

    I would like to know if anyone tried the other 2??

  12. #7012
    Hey buddy. Were you able to visit her? Anything to report that is recent?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by VenecosWing  [View Original Post]
    Haveany had any type of experience willing to shace about "Mariana Relaxing Massage & Cosmetology (Orlando)". https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...882734081.html I call her, sweet voice, over the phone did not give any hint of L1 or any other Ls available.

  13. #7011

    Any Intel on this one?


  14. #7010

    Sp check got me

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge. Massage is really good, worth it for massage only. She is ok looking and on flip offered HJ or BJ. She disrobed, down to thong, she is BBW territory, tits maybe a small C nipples perky. Allowed roaming. Sanity place also. Might repeat just for massage, BJ is covered. Maybe early 40's.
    Sanity meant Sanitary.

  15. #7009

    Aurora

    Took the plunge. Massage is really good, worth it for massage only. She is ok looking and on flip offered HJ or BJ. She disrobed, down to thong, she is BBW territory, tits maybe a small C nipples perky. Allowed roaming. Sanity place also. Might repeat just for massage, BJ is covered. Maybe early 40's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape