Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 888 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12523

    Texting out of the blue

    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to answer here or just send me a message. Do you have one or two or more that will text you out the blue?
    I've had the hotel Latinas text me out of the blue.

  2. #12522

    Not Destiny

    Like someone else said, it isn't Destiny's face and the tatoos aren't the same. Don't know anything about this Bailey except she looks good and it definitely isn't Destiny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/593898150361

    So, Bailey. Is this Destiny repackaging herself as 10 years younger and now doing outcalls? Or has someone purloined her pictures and creating a fake add.

    Height is the same, weight is off (99 lbs vs 108 lbs), and the numbers are different. Services offered the same.

    Here's an recent Destiny posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/632389024986

  3. #12521

    Question

    Feel free to answer here or just send me a message. Do you have one or two or more that will text you out the blue?

  4. #12520

    Different Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/593898150361

    So, Bailey. Is this Destiny repackaging herself as 10 years younger and now doing outcalls? Or has someone purloined her pictures and creating a fake add.

    Height is the same, weight is off (99 lbs vs 108 lbs), and the numbers are different. Services offered the same.

    Here's an recent Destiny posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/632389024986
    Style of pics is so similar either they use the same photographer or Bailey's is imitating Destiny's. Similar bodies, but with different tattoos and different faces. Services not quite the same but close.

  5. #12519

    Hmmmm. Real or fake Bailey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/593898150361

    So, Bailey. Is this Destiny repackaging herself as 10 years younger and now doing outcalls? Or has someone purloined her pictures and creating a fake add.

    Height is the same, weight is off (99 lbs vs 108 lbs), and the numbers are different. Services offered the same.

    Here's an recent Destiny posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/632389024986

  6. #12518

    Jezebelle

    I was just about to ask about Jezebelle. Her rates are kinda high but she looks fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    None of these are new ones but haven't had reviews in a while so here are my notes:

    Jezebelle. Cute (although it was dark in my car), thin, friendly, good performance, rates she posts are too high but she'll negotiate a little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/280672402107

    Destiny. Very small and thin, quiet, cute, ok performance, moves around incall a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/608842938443

    Firecracker. Didn't see her since she is firm on 150/200/300, I have options that I know I like for 200 hhr or less plus reports of rough incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/876847195625

    Kimora. Haven't seen her post in Greenville in a while which is disappointing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/802992486716

  7. #12517

    Black college girl from Atlanta

    Does the black college girl from Atlanta still visit greenville? I forgot her name. Perhaps someone has a link or contact info?

  8. #12516
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. I've been reading the feedback about these three ladies. Warms my heart to know I've helped the community. All three are a joy to see. They each have their individual strengths. They are all very attractive and work to please. Add joy to my life and tell them QV sent ya, LOL. But please, save me some time with them for my weekly lunchtime visits, LOL. Take care! QV out.
    How open are these 3? I've read CIM but that's about it? Swallowers? Any bare play? Any of them like a good cum filling? I may try out Tara sometime if she's slutty enough.

  9. #12515

    Melanie "The Redhead"

    Hello all,

    I'd like to start off by saying yes Melanie does have punctuality issues. But if you can be patient and stick with it it's well worth it. That being said my last encounter was quite the encounter. I was there for an hour great performance good conversation all around fun experience. Will be repeating.

    Stay safe, Awesome.

  10. #12514

    Poppy

    Previews reviews have been inconsistent so tried her myself. Good comms and nice hotel. 150 qv. I'll say on the looks, she was worse than what expected. Still attractive but has the druggie look IMO. Very sweet girl and laid back.

    Service is fantastic. Dfk, bbj, several positions with a very tight clean why. She is very shy about the aputated foot. Didn't bother me but she mentioned it several times. I would recommend and repeat.

    Cheers.

  11. #12513

    Visiting the area again

    Greetings gentleman, I will be visiting the Greenville Spartanburg Greer area again, interested to hear about recommendations. Send a message if you do not wish to post, and thank you.

    Prefer someone under 50, not over 300 an hour, any race, GFE, good attitude, not BBW.

    Saw Jenn on a previous trip, the skinny girl with the saggy couch. I would be willing to see her again. Tried to see Summer, but she kept ghosting me, don't know if I will try again. Also tried one of the hotel asians, it was okay nothing special. Also saw Melanie, she is a nice girl. She seemed a little scattered or nervous or anxious, not sure what it was.

    There was a girl in Spartansburg that was pretty nice can't remember her name right now. But she wears these sleeves that covers her arms which made me wonder if she doesn't want anyone to see.

  12. #12512

    Jezebelle, Destiny, Firecracker, Kimora Notes

    None of these are new ones but haven't had reviews in a while so here are my notes:

    Jezebelle. Cute (although it was dark in my car), thin, friendly, good performance, rates she posts are too high but she'll negotiate a little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/280672402107

    Destiny. Very small and thin, quiet, cute, ok performance, moves around incall a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/608842938443

    Firecracker. Didn't see her since she is firm on 150/200/300, I have options that I know I like for 200 hhr or less plus reports of rough incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/876847195625

    Kimora. Haven't seen her post in Greenville in a while which is disappointing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/802992486716

  13. #12511

    Don't. Just don't

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/193536983

    I figured I'd give this one a try because usually the Latinas be in Greenville so to catch one in the Burg I figure I get at least mid treatment. I wish this was mid. She was / is relatively cute. Short like 5'0 or 5'1. English is no go using phone app which is cool. But get to the room and it's a day bed that says in the middle and makes all kind of noise. Uh but before that she had me sit in a chair and bounce on me but wasn't fun cause she kept her hand between her legs. Same on the day bed. After like 2 minutes I just got up and said that's okay. I'm done with them. I'll just stick to the ones I am used to. 2 in Greenville and 2 in Spartanburg. Last time I waste money on trying someone new.

    Oh one last thing I believe it's two at the place cause the other bedroom was shut and on the ad if you see this one its paired with another latina.

    Save you funds gents.

  14. #12510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Super good BBBJ

    Hi, Perverts! It's been a while. I got serious about focusing on my marriage and while I was doing that, she was having an affair. C'est la guerre. So naturally I need some affection and sexual release, so I slogged through STG for months before finding a few of interest. Short story shorter, I decided I wanted to get a BBBJCIM from this girl. She SMILES in her pics! So we made a date. I was 10 minutes away, and got ghosted. She texted me 8 hours later that she fell asleep. She wanted me to return so I set some boundaries and rescheduled a QV for 60. I'm glad I did.

    She's staying at a fleabag on WH, she has a dog, and her room smells like Jon Stewart's lungs. She had just awakened so she put less work into her appearance than my wife does. Around me, anyway. But she was amenable to sucking the cum from my cock. And gents, she did just that. She's a pear shaped bbw, but her tiddies were soft and squeezable in my hands as she sucked me to attention, then took perfect direction for ten minutes until I unloaded in her mouth. It's been a long time for me, but I believe that was one of the 10 best bjs I've ever had.

    No drama on this actual visit. Just funsies. I want to return, but I am going to request that she tart herself up first, and then who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/193893189209
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled2.jpg‎  

  15. #12509

    Jenn

    Can anyone PM Jenn's number to me? I got a new phone and lost my contacts and texts. I can't find a post up either. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape